Official The Rock vs. John Cena Thread: Greatness vs. Redemption, TWICE IN A LIFETIME - Page 24 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Who will you be rooting for in the Rematch Of A Lifetime?
Rock 306 62.58%
Cena 183 37.42%
Voters: 489. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #231 of 3421 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 06:03 AM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Cmpunk91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,863
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Official The Rock vs. John Cena II Discussion Thread

I pray to God that new york crowd boos the pair out of the arena. They're gonna have to sit through another pathetic match between the two. The first one was awful this one will be worse.



Current favourites: CM Punk, The Shield, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt.
All time favourites: The Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, Scott Hall.


Not removing until CM Punk is back in the WWE.
Cmpunk91 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #232 of 3421 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 06:05 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
dodo dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 43
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Official The Rock vs. John Cena II Discussion Thread

this is so fucking stupid. I wont watch wrestlemania because of this match.
dodo dragon is offline  
post #233 of 3421 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 06:31 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
BKsaaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 777
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Official The Rock vs. John Cena II Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo dragon View Post
this is so fucking stupid. I wont watch wrestlemania because of this match.
Dodo dragon ain't watching? Wrestlemania 29 is a flop for sure.
BKsaaki is offline  
post #234 of 3421 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 06:36 AM
Cutting a shoot promo to get over
 
checkcola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,491
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official The Rock vs. John Cena II Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmpunk91 View Post
I pray to God that new york crowd boos the pair out of the arena. They're gonna have to sit through another pathetic match between the two. The first one was awful this one will be worse.
I'm rooting for another Tooth Fairy/Fruity Pebbles chant.
checkcola is offline  
post #235 of 3421 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 06:43 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 900
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Official The Rock vs. John Cena II Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmpunk91 View Post
I pray to God that new york crowd boos the pair out of the arena. They're gonna have to sit through another pathetic match between the two. The first one was awful this one will be worse.
Sometimes you say things, and I sit back and think somewhere in the deep regions of this mans cranium is tissue mass which some would describe as being "brain" like. Other times, like now, I just think you are flat out retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo dragon View Post
this is so fucking stupid. I wont watch wrestlemania because of this match.
Thats a shame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkcola View Post
I'm rooting for another Tooth Fairy/Fruity Pebbles chant.
Lol. Trust me by the time the match comes around, we will have a brand new repertoire of PG insults to choose from.
Choc Lesnar is offline  
post #236 of 3421 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 06:45 AM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Cmpunk91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,863
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Official The Rock vs. John Cena II Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choc Lesnar View Post
Sometimes you say things, and I sit back and think somewhere in the deep regions of this mans cranium is tissue mass which some would describe as being "brain" like. Other times, like now, I just think you are flat out retarded.



Thats a shame.



Lol. Trust me by the time the match comes around, we will have a brand new repertoire of PG insults to chose from.
Because I'm against cena/rock part two? Get over it their feud sucked last year and so did the match, it will suck again this year. Cena sucks and modern day rock sucks.



Current favourites: CM Punk, The Shield, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt.
All time favourites: The Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, Scott Hall.


Not removing until CM Punk is back in the WWE.
Cmpunk91 is offline  
post #237 of 3421 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 06:46 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 870
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Official The Rock vs. John Cena II Discussion Thread

50/50 reaction looks more possible now :vnce4

It's human nature. Never satisfied.
mrmacman is offline  
post #238 of 3421 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 06:50 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 900
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Official The Rock vs. John Cena II Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmpunk91 View Post
Because I'm against cena/rock part two? Get over it their feud sucked last year and so did the match, it will suck again this year. Cena sucks and modern day rock sucks.
Not at all man, I pretty much agree with you.

Its because you say shit like you hope the crowd boo's the main event out the building and that it will be a pathetic match.

a) If you really want that, the main event of something you enjoy to fail that badly then you should probably re-evaluate just how much you enjoy it. Or not bother watching it.

b) You dont know what the match will be like, you dont know if there will be any crazy stipulations or run-ins. To say a month out, that it will be pathetic is pretty silly. Wouldnt you agree?
Choc Lesnar is offline  
post #239 of 3421 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 06:54 AM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Cmpunk91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,863
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Official The Rock vs. John Cena II Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choc Lesnar View Post
Not at all man, I pretty much agree with you.

Its because you say shit like you hope the crowd boo's the main event out the building and that it will be a pathetic match.

a) If you really want that, the main event of something you enjoy to fail that badly then you should probably re-evaluate just how much you enjoy it. Or not bother watching it.

b) You dont know what the match will be like, you dont know if there will be any crazy stipulations or run-ins. To say a month out, that it will be pathetic is pretty silly. Wouldnt you agree?
Fair enough but i feel it will suck as it did last year, cena sucks at everything and this rock is nothing compared to what he was, i really don't wanna see this again.



Current favourites: CM Punk, The Shield, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt.
All time favourites: The Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, Scott Hall.


Not removing until CM Punk is back in the WWE.
Cmpunk91 is offline  
post #240 of 3421 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 06:56 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 900
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Official The Rock vs. John Cena II Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmpunk91 View Post
Fair enough but i feel it will suck as it did last year, cena sucks at everything and this rock is nothing compared to what he was, i really don't wanna see this again.
Alas, it's what we are being treated to. All we can really hope for at this stage is Punk being added to the match.

But my gut tells me we are also going to get Punk vs Brock.

Btw, If you watch Punk vs Rock I & II, then watch Rock vs Cena, last years match seems much better.
Choc Lesnar is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome