Official The Rock vs. John Cena Thread: Greatness vs. Redemption, TWICE IN A LIFETIME - Page 153 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Who will you be rooting for in the Rematch Of A Lifetime?
Rock 306 62.58%
Cena 183 37.42%
Voters: 489. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1521 of 3421 (permalink) Old 03-07-2013, 04:20 AM
Charismatic Enigma
 
Even.Flow.NYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,105
Points: 0
                     
Re: Proof and Evidence that John Cena will turn Heel at Wrestlemania 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleG View Post
In my mind, Cena is already a heel and has been for years.

Seriously, I just rewatched Mania 22 and in the build up promo for the triple threat, he got his fucking title shot by BLACKMAILING Vickie Guerrero! Mr. Hero Role Model my ass!

At this point, Cena is the high school QB that is a superstar and everybody in the school administration praises because of his accomplishments. But anyone on the outside looking in can tell you that he's a dick head and a bit of a bully.
Shit, this is a pretty accurate comparison. Good one.

With the amount of opportunities he's had to have a change of character in 2012 alone and STILL being the same I refuse to believe anything. I want to, but I won't. Cena will be the same forever. However this analysis is quite solid, so I'll give you that. The Austin/Cena promo resemblance is really an eye opener

Quote:
IWC

Everyone's a cynic, no-one will enjoy wrestling, they're too busy
pointing out what "sucks".
Dream match: Jeff Hardy v.s Christian - Please happen again someday in the near future
Even.Flow.NYC is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1522 of 3421 (permalink) Old 03-07-2013, 04:22 AM
I LIKE THE TUNA HERE
 
Green Light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 7,655
Points: 1,019
                     
Re: Proof and Evidence that John Cena will turn Heel at Wrestlemania 29

It's funny cause people were saying the exact same thing last year about one of the promos they did, comparing it to the Austin promo before Mania 17 and look how that turned out. He's not turning.
Green Light is offline  
post #1523 of 3421 (permalink) Old 03-07-2013, 04:27 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 131
Points: 0
 
Re: Proof and Evidence that John Cena will turn Heel at Wrestlemania 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stad View Post
He's winning cause his name is John Cena, pretty simple. Not a chance Cena is losing 3 Wrestlemania's in a row.
By that argument we could've said hogan or austin were never turning heel because of their name, faulty logic, refute the evidence first, then make an assertion("atheist" on the other forums do this all the time, provide no evidence then make an assertion.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Even.Flow.NYC View Post
Shit, this is a pretty accurate comparison. Good one.

With the amount of opportunities he's had to have a change of character in 2012 alone and STILL being the same I refuse to believe anything. I want to, but I won't. Cena will be the same forever. However this analysis is quite solid, so I'll give you that. The Austin/Cena promo resemblance is really an eye opener

What chances in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Light View Post
It's funny cause people were saying the exact same thing last year about one of the promos they did, comparing it to the Austin promo before Mania 17 and look how that turned out. He's not turning.
Nope last year it was impossible, it was miami and the rock just returned. try again guys, cenas turning and wwe has kept it on the low, making it subtle, you guys didn't even notice it. when you guys assume he's turning heel he doesn't, when he is obviously turning heel and the wwe keeps it low you say he isn't.

Last edited by SavedByChrist94; 03-07-2013 at 04:30 AM.
SavedByChrist94 is offline  
post #1524 of 3421 (permalink) Old 03-07-2013, 04:46 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
DonkMunk316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: England
Posts: 940
Points: 76
   
Re: Proof and Evidence that John Cena Will turn Heel at Wrestlemania 29

great analysis from the Original Post

would be great if he did turn heel but like others have said dont expect it because if he doesnt it will be one more thing of a long list that modern day WWE has failed and let us down on

ALL TIME TOP 5
  • Stone Cold
  • HHH
  • Kane
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Randy Orton

CURRENT TOP 5
  • HHH
  • Randy Orton
  • Stephanie
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Seth Rollins

CURRENT WORST TOP 3

John Cena - The Usos - Dolph Ziggler

ATTITUDE ERA ENTHUSIAST
DonkMunk316 is offline  
post #1525 of 3421 (permalink) Old 03-07-2013, 05:15 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 131
Points: 0
 
Re: Proof and Evidence that John Cena Will turn Heel at Wrestlemania 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkMunk316 View Post
great analysis from the Original Post

would be great if he did turn heel but like others have said dont expect it because if he doesnt it will be one more thing of a long list that modern day WWE has failed and let us down on
That is false assumption contrary to evidence(remember this is the first time we have evidence of a potential heel turn), by that logic we could've said wwf wasn't going to do good in 1997 because of a pg 1995-1996, you can't make an assumption like that.
SavedByChrist94 is offline  
post #1526 of 3421 (permalink) Old 03-07-2013, 05:27 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London
Posts: 843
Points: 355
     
Re: Proof and Evidence that John Cena Will turn Heel at Wrestlemania 29

Imagine he hits Rock over the head with a chair after a ref bump to win and then picks up a mic and just says "fuck all of you" and walks off

Will never happen but would just be awesome and he would go down as one of the best heels of all time because he is actually hated
Stadhart is offline  
post #1527 of 3421 (permalink) Old 03-07-2013, 05:29 AM
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
 
Bo Wyatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 6,867
Points: 6
                     
Re: Proof and Evidence that John Cena Will turn Heel at Wrestlemania 29

but how is this proof and evidence? its onöy speculation.
Bo Wyatt is offline  
post #1528 of 3421 (permalink) Old 03-07-2013, 05:34 AM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: The Morning of the Magicians
Posts: 10,855
Points: 3,823
                     
Re: Proof and Evidence that John Cena Will turn Heel at Wrestlemania 29

should've read a book instead


Community Now Streaming On Yahoo Screen!
#SixSeasonsAndAMovie
CamillePunk is offline  
post #1529 of 3421 (permalink) Old 03-07-2013, 05:37 AM
Either/Or
 
AlienBountyHunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,259
Points: 0
                     
Re: Proof and Evidence that John Cena Will turn Heel at Wrestlemania 29

As always, when there's a "Cena's turning heel" thread, my response is:




AlienBountyHunter is offline  
post #1530 of 3421 (permalink) Old 03-07-2013, 05:39 AM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
pryme tyme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ball So Hard University
Posts: 1,631
Points: 0
                     
Re: Proof and Evidence that John Cena will turn Heel at Wrestlemania 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavedByChrist94 View Post
What's your proof that's he's winning? him being the top guy? hogan was the top guy in 96, austin in 01(along with rocky) and they still did it.

while you have no proof, I have proof that he is turning heel and all of you are falling for it especially when it's obvious.(examine the proof above)

so when it's obvious that he's not turning heel(nexus, wrestlemania 28, etc) people assume he's turning

when it's obvious that he is people say no, wwe got all of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Poster View Post
Where are the Lebron memes now?

Last edited by pryme tyme; 03-07-2013 at 05:46 AM.
pryme tyme is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome