Official The Rock vs. John Cena Thread: Greatness vs. Redemption, TWICE IN A LIFETIME - Page 152 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Who will you be rooting for in the Rematch Of A Lifetime?

Rock 306 62.58%
Cena 183 37.42%
Voters: 489. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 03-07-2013, 02:43 AM   #1511 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: England
Posts: 876
purple_gloves should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postspurple_gloves should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postspurple_gloves should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postspurple_gloves should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Proof and Evidence that John Cena will turn Heel at Wrestlemania 29

They've had so many opportunities in the last few years to tun him heel, and never done it. For some reason, Cena is a special case and seemingly exempt from the character change that every other top star has enjoyed throughout the history of WWE/WWF.
__________________
Cena is crap.

purple_gloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-07-2013, 03:00 AM   #1512 (permalink)
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!
 
TripleG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 32,376
TripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Proof and Evidence that John Cena will turn Heel at Wrestlemania 29

In my mind, Cena is already a heel and has been for years.

Seriously, I just rewatched Mania 22 and in the build up promo for the triple threat, he got his fucking title shot by BLACKMAILING Vickie Guerrero! Mr. Hero Role Model my ass!

At this point, Cena is the high school QB that is a superstar and everybody in the school administration praises because of his accomplishments. But anyone on the outside looking in can tell you that he's a dick head and a bit of a bully.

EDIT: Sorry, I mean to type Mania 25. My bad.
__________________
WEEKDAY WARRIORS OF WRESTLING: The Podcast I'm On
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=95975&cmd=tc

WHY ROLLUPS MAKE GOOD FINISHES



Last edited by TripleG : 03-07-2013 at 02:14 PM.
TripleG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:01 AM   #1513 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 131
SavedByChrist94 is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Proof and Evidence that John Cena will turn Heel at Wrestlemania 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_gloves View Post
They've had so many opportunities in the last few years to tun him heel, and never done it. For some reason, Cena is a special case and seemingly exempt from the character change that every other top star has enjoyed throughout the history of WWE/WWF.
in the past it was a tease or had no reason for doing so,


For example, Nexus - They had no reason wwe needed cena as a face, the pg era was just kicked off in 2008-09, and wwe was extremely pg in 2010 and nexus was most likely because they had nothing to do that summer, also they made it obvious they he wasn't going to be heel.

exmbrace the hate - was just a tease that wwe made obvious to play people(if they wanted to turn him heel it would have been surprising)

wrestlemania 28 - it was miami, rock just came back no way cena was winning

Wrestlemania 29 - obvious from the promo, his life(in storyline) going down the drain, he wants redemption, he'll do anything, his attitude recently, the fact that people didn't notice it, the exact same promo ending as austin/rock 01 and the fact that wwe has no excuse not to unlike the past, it's obvious he's turning heel

Last edited by SavedByChrist94 : 03-07-2013 at 03:09 AM.
SavedByChrist94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:07 AM   #1514 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
pryme tyme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ball So Hard University
Posts: 1,631
pryme tyme needs to make some friendspryme tyme needs to make some friendspryme tyme needs to make some friendspryme tyme needs to make some friendspryme tyme needs to make some friendspryme tyme needs to make some friendspryme tyme needs to make some friendspryme tyme needs to make some friendspryme tyme needs to make some friendspryme tyme needs to make some friendspryme tyme needs to make some friends
Default Re: Proof and Evidence that John Cena will turn Heel at Wrestlemania 29

Spoiler for Rock vs Cena II:







































Cena beats The Rock clean and many pizza parties are had "NEW WWE CHAMPION JJJJJJJAHHHHHHHHNNNNNNN CEEEEEENNNNNAAAA!!!" ♫ Bah-nah-nah-nah ♫

Michael Cole: The ultimate tale of redemption for John Cena! The underdog through and through! NOBODY thought he could do it!

King: John Cena is trending on twitter right now in Venezuela! Wahoo! This is THE Greatest Wrestlemania of All Time!

*whispers to Cole*: why the hell are we both face announcers.. this is bullshit
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Poster View Post
Where are the Lebron memes now?

Last edited by pryme tyme : 03-07-2013 at 03:11 AM.
pryme tyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:13 AM   #1515 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 131
SavedByChrist94 is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Proof and Evidence that John Cena will turn Heel at Wrestlemania 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by pryme tyme View Post
Spoiler for Rock vs Cena II:


Cena beats The Rock clean and many pizza parties are had "NEW WWE CHAMPION JJJJJJJAHHHHHHHHNNNNNNN CEEEEEENNNNNAAAA!!!" ♫ Bah-nah-nah-nah ♫

Michael Cole: The ultimate tale of redemption for John Cena! The underdog through and through! NOBODY thought he could do it!

King: John Cena is trending on twitter right now in Venezuela! Wahoo! This is THE Greatest Wrestlemania of All Time!

What's your proof that's he's winning? him being the top guy? hogan was the top guy in 96, austin in 01(along with rocky) and they still did it.

while you have no proof, I have proof that he is turning heel and all of you are falling for it especially when it's obvious.(examine the proof above)

so when it's obvious that he's not turning heel(nexus, wrestlemania 28, etc) people assume he's turning

when it's obvious that he is people say no, wwe got all of you.
SavedByChrist94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:19 AM   #1516 (permalink)
#BeastModeCowboy
 
Stad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Posts: 7,370
Stad probably won't be missedStad probably won't be missedStad probably won't be missedStad probably won't be missedStad probably won't be missedStad probably won't be missedStad probably won't be missedStad probably won't be missedStad probably won't be missedStad probably won't be missedStad probably won't be missed
Default Re: Proof and Evidence that John Cena will turn Heel at Wrestlemania 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavedByChrist94 View Post
What's your proof that's he's winning? him being the top guy? hogan was the top guy in 96, austin in 01(along with rocky) and they still did it.

while you have no proof, I have proof that he is turning heel and all of you are falling for it especially when it's obvious.(examine the proof above)

so when it's obvious that he's not turning heel(nexus, wrestlemania 28, etc) people assume he's turning

when it's obvious that he is people say no, wwe got all of you.
He's winning cause his name is John Cena, pretty simple. Not a chance Cena is losing 3 Wrestlemania's in a row.
__________________
Stad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:19 AM   #1517 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 131
SavedByChrist94 is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. John Cena Thread: Greatness vs. Redemption, TWICE IN A LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavedByChrist94 View Post
Look at the promo from raw and tell me he's not turning heel.

lets examine,



Lets start off in the beginning with fact that Cena says that Wrestlemania 28 sent his life into a tailspin, obvious if his life went down the drain because of that match he's going do anything it takes to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Then at 2:10 he says he's not throwing this chance away, hmm.

Then please look at 5:40 and on and please try to tell me he's not turning heel, this is uncharacteristic of cena, he usually laughs this stuff off, he has not just anger is his face but hate.

Remember Wrestlemania 17?

Look at the signs,

austin returned and tryed all throughout 2000 to get the wwf title and revenge, and when he finds the guy who masterminded it, he loses to him at no way out in '01, then look at the promo with austin/rock the day after no way out 2001,



Look at 8:43, it was the EXACT same promo at the end. come one guys cena is turning heel.

most likely vince wants to redo the austin heel turn because it failed in 2001, this time he wants to do it right.

John Cena is winning at Wrestlemania 29, but he ain't winning clean. if not then cena will once again... lose.


it's crazy because when it's obvious that cena isn't turning heel people assume he is, when it is obvious now that he is at wrestlemania 29 turning heel, then people say without even some faith a no, despite all the evidence.

John Cena wins via Heel Turn or Rocky wins again. I'll be at wrestlemania to witness this heel turn.
SavedByChrist94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:20 AM   #1518 (permalink)
Charismatic Enigma
 
Even.Flow.NYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,095
Even.Flow.NYC Even.Flow.NYC Even.Flow.NYC Even.Flow.NYC Even.Flow.NYC Even.Flow.NYC Even.Flow.NYC Even.Flow.NYC Even.Flow.NYC Even.Flow.NYC Even.Flow.NYC
Default Re: Proof and Evidence that John Cena will turn Heel at Wrestlemania 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleG View Post
In my mind, Cena is already a heel and has been for years.

Seriously, I just rewatched Mania 22 and in the build up promo for the triple threat, he got his fucking title shot by BLACKMAILING Vickie Guerrero! Mr. Hero Role Model my ass!

At this point, Cena is the high school QB that is a superstar and everybody in the school administration praises because of his accomplishments. But anyone on the outside looking in can tell you that he's a dick head and a bit of a bully.
Shit, this is a pretty accurate comparison. Good one.

With the amount of opportunities he's had to have a change of character in 2012 alone and STILL being the same I refuse to believe anything. I want to, but I won't. Cena will be the same forever. However this analysis is quite solid, so I'll give you that. The Austin/Cena promo resemblance is really an eye opener
__________________
Quote:
IWC

Everyone's a cynic, no-one will enjoy wrestling, they're too busy
pointing out what "sucks".
Dream match: Jeff Hardy v.s Christian - Please happen again someday in the near future
Even.Flow.NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:22 AM   #1519 (permalink)
SUPERSTRING
 
Green Light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 7,054
Green Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Proof and Evidence that John Cena will turn Heel at Wrestlemania 29

It's funny cause people were saying the exact same thing last year about one of the promos they did, comparing it to the Austin promo before Mania 17 and look how that turned out. He's not turning.
Green Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:27 AM   #1520 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 131
SavedByChrist94 is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Proof and Evidence that John Cena will turn Heel at Wrestlemania 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stad View Post
He's winning cause his name is John Cena, pretty simple. Not a chance Cena is losing 3 Wrestlemania's in a row.
By that argument we could've said hogan or austin were never turning heel because of their name, faulty logic, refute the evidence first, then make an assertion("atheist" on the other forums do this all the time, provide no evidence then make an assertion.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Even.Flow.NYC View Post
Shit, this is a pretty accurate comparison. Good one.

With the amount of opportunities he's had to have a change of character in 2012 alone and STILL being the same I refuse to believe anything. I want to, but I won't. Cena will be the same forever. However this analysis is quite solid, so I'll give you that. The Austin/Cena promo resemblance is really an eye opener

What chances in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Light View Post
It's funny cause people were saying the exact same thing last year about one of the promos they did, comparing it to the Austin promo before Mania 17 and look how that turned out. He's not turning.
Nope last year it was impossible, it was miami and the rock just returned. try again guys, cenas turning and wwe has kept it on the low, making it subtle, you guys didn't even notice it. when you guys assume he's turning heel he doesn't, when he is obviously turning heel and the wwe keeps it low you say he isn't.

Last edited by SavedByChrist94 : 03-07-2013 at 03:30 AM.
SavedByChrist94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios