OFFICIAL WM 29 meet up thread - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-26-2013, 01:40 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Julielaplusbelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Middle of Nowhere
Posts: 25
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: OFFICIAL WM 29 meet up thread

Hey Guys


I am Julie and I'll be staying around Penn Station area... Anyone staying in the neighborhood?

I was also planning to go to the TNA show in Westbury, maybe we could meet and go together?

Cheers

Julie
Julielaplusbelle is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-26-2013, 02:37 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
mikey2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: OFFICIAL WM 29 meet up thread

What about having it at Stout on 33rd street also close to Penn Station, you can book a group up to 400 people. http://www.stoutnyc.com/index.html
mikey2004 is offline  
post #33 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-26-2013, 07:19 PM Thread Starter
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Uk
Posts: 423
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: OFFICIAL WM 29 meet up thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julielaplusbelle View Post
Hey Guys


I am Julie and I'll be staying around Penn Station area... Anyone staying in the neighborhood?

I was also planning to go to the TNA show in Westbury, maybe we could meet and go together?

Cheers

Julie
Yeah a couple of us are staying around that area. . Me and some other on here are staying at the New Yorker which is right opposite there. . .

Join us for our meets and trip to mania
Skimpy1234 is offline  
post #34 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-26-2013, 07:20 PM Thread Starter
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Uk
Posts: 423
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: OFFICIAL WM 29 meet up thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey2004 View Post
What about having it at Stout on 33rd street also close to Penn Station, you can book a group up to 400 people. http://www.stoutnyc.com/index.html
I'm easy. . . So year if people want to go to this place I'm cool with it
Skimpy1234 is offline  
post #35 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 09:44 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Julielaplusbelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Middle of Nowhere
Posts: 25
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: OFFICIAL WM 29 meet up thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimpy1234 View Post
Yeah a couple of us are staying around that area. . Me and some other on here are staying at the New Yorker which is right opposite there. . .

Join us for our meets and trip to mania
Great thanks, I will be glad to join you!! Where are you guys coming from?
Julielaplusbelle is offline  
post #36 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 09:50 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Julielaplusbelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Middle of Nowhere
Posts: 25
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: OFFICIAL WM 29 meet up thread

I'll be at the Pennsylvania too! It would be fun to meet there!! Are you planning to go the TNA Show? we could share a cab or something...
Julielaplusbelle is offline  
post #37 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 10:53 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 82
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: OFFICIAL WM 29 meet up thread

I'll be down for the meet, whats the plan? I'm staying at STAY in times square
Jax89 is offline  
post #38 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Uk
Posts: 423
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: OFFICIAL WM 29 meet up thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax89 View Post
I'll be down for the meet, whats the plan? I'm staying at STAY in times square

Plan up to now is to meet at blarneys bar near penn station before HOF and mania . . These are subject to change and times to be confirmed


Quote:
Originally Posted by Julielaplusbelle View Post
Great thanks, I will be glad to join you!! Where are you guys coming from?
I'm coming from the uk . . How about you
Skimpy1234 is offline  
post #39 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 02:48 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sunderland
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: OFFICIAL WM 29 meet up thread

I'm still on the fence whether to attend Wrestlemania. Probalby make a decision in the next week or so.
If i make it, i'm game to meet up, as i too am travelling solo.
Shangri La is offline  
post #40 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 04:31 PM Thread Starter
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Uk
Posts: 423
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: OFFICIAL WM 29 meet up thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shangri La View Post
I'm still on the fence whether to attend Wrestlemania. Probalby make a decision in the next week or so.
If i make it, i'm game to meet up, as i too am travelling solo.
do it..... you will not regret it...... someone else on here is joining ou rmeet etc from sunderland... im a little south of sunderland myself
Skimpy1234 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome