Re: Official Royal Rumble PPV Discussion Thread
Cena's winning. No one else makes sense.
1. Cena's coming off (in storyline) what he's hyping up to be the WORST year in his entire career.
2. He's been booked strong burying Ziggler every week since 2013 started, and he's the only focus going into the Royal Rumble.
3. He has no feud right now, is completely free of any opponent, which is hint #1 that he's going to win the Rumble. Just like Sheamus/Del Rio years prior. Those two were floating around the roster with no creative direction to keep them free so that they could win the Rumble
4. WWE wants Rock/Cena II. The ONLY way that match is marketable again is if the title is involved. With the Rock heading into Mania as champion, he has no incentive to defend the title against a guy he already beat last year UNLESS he wins the Royal Rumble
5. It makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE for ANYONE else to win it. If they wanted Randy Orton to win, he would've turned heel already to give him some momentum going into the Rumble. They're not going to give it to Sheamus again because he's lost to the Big Show MULTIPLE times last year and has lost major steam. The Shield isn't going to win it. Ryback isn't going to win it. Brock Lesnar sure as hell isn't going to win it because his contract is coming to an end right after Mania. No other guy makes sens