WWE Forum Championship - Presents Royal Rumble 2013 - Page 13 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #121 of 322 (permalink) Old 01-28-2013, 11:03 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Proc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,383
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: WWE Forum Championship - Presents Royal Rumble 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmicky View Post
My opponent had Punk, he went in saying Punk would walk out WWE Champ, I walked in saying Rock would be champ, that was the logic everyone worked on
.

I don't want to get involved in your match, but I'd like to point out that I had Punk winning, but that does not necessarily mean I thought Punk would pin Rock or even walk out the champion.
Tons of ways the mach could have ended without one of the two mentioned endings happening and Punk still winning the match itself.



Does not matter too much to me since I won my Forum Title match either way, just arguing for the sake of correctness.

Last edited by Proc; 01-28-2013 at 11:06 AM.
Proc is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 322 (permalink) Old 01-28-2013, 11:06 AM
I'm known as 'Scottish-Throw' when introduced by Michael Cole.
 
Scottish-Suplex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Plymouth
Posts: 3,716
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: WWE Forum Championship - Presents Royal Rumble 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proc View Post
I don't want to get involved in your match, but I'd like to point out that I had Punk winning, but that does not mean I thought Punk would pin Rock or even walk out the champion.
Tons of ways the mach could have ended without one of the two mentioned endings happening and Punk still winning the match itself.



Does not matter too much to me since I won my Forum Title match either way, just arguing for the sake of correctness.
Yeah, I think I was exaggerating the truth there, my bad. I'm calm now that I'm reasonably certain I won my singles match.


"Get up fools, this mah table now!"
Scottish-Suplex is offline  
post #123 of 322 (permalink) Old 01-28-2013, 11:22 AM
Free from SCOTT STEINER
 
Curry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 3,271
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
                     
Re: WWE Forum Championship - Presents Royal Rumble 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
Vince re-started the match so imo Rock won. Curry if you want if RKO.net win we would be glad to give your team a rematch at EC making it a triple threat with whomever the number on contenders are because of the controversial result like New trouble did a few months back.
Wut?

We had the same picks throughout aside from Miz and Mcintyre x2 for you compared to Ryback and Slater x2 for us. Ryback was surely in fro longer than Miz and Slater for longer then Mcintyre, so, barring some total idiocy on my part, I'm pretty sure that makes Rising Force your NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

But I'm sure we'll meet again at EC either way

Also, Wiki is annoyingly slow with the times. :angry:


Curry is offline  
post #124 of 322 (permalink) Old 01-28-2013, 11:25 AM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,653
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Curry I View Post
Wut?

We had the same picks throughout aside from Miz and Mcintyre x2 for you compared to Ryback and Slater x2 for us. Ryback was surely in fro longer than Miz and Slater for longer then Mcintyre, so, barring some total idiocy on my part, I'm pretty sure that makes Rising Force your NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

But I'm sure we'll meet again at EC either way

Also, Wiki is annoyingly slow with the times. :angry:
I have not even looked tbh lol.


Sent from Verticalsports.com App





Gambit is offline  
post #125 of 322 (permalink) Old 01-28-2013, 11:26 AM
Free from SCOTT STEINER
 
Curry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 3,271
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
                     
Re: WWE Forum Championship - Presents Royal Rumble 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
I have not even looked tbh lol.


Sent from Verticalsports.com App
I'm fairly sure I have it worked out, realised that not choosing Cena screwed me over in every other match so I worked ours out and I think Voicless save my ass on that one.


Curry is offline  
post #126 of 322 (permalink) Old 01-28-2013, 11:47 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
AirTroublein619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: WWE Forum Championship - Presents Royal Rumble 2013

The Illuminati welcome AirTroublein619, to the ring for his initiaion. Dandy hands him his Illuminati t-shirt, and he stands tall with the Illuminati. Gunner shakes his hand, but wait, AIRTROUBLE pulls him back and lays him out! AirTrouble starts beating on the Illuminati, but the numbers game catches up to him. But here come NEWGUY and PROC! RKO.NET is here as well, and the Illuminati is shattered. AirTrouble takes off the Illuminati shirt, to reveal a RESISTANCE shirt underneath! AirTrouble grabs a mic to explain his actions:

AirTrouble: You see, I never really sided with the Illuminati. I put up a front so I could be the Resistance's "man on the inside". To learn the Illuminati's strengths and weaknesses were my plans, unbeknownst to everyone except me. So Resistance, just know that I never truly left you. I only did what I did to learn how defeat the Illuminati. You could say I did it for The Proc. And to the Illuminati, who were dumb enough to belive I would actually join them, I say: The Resistance is back in full force, and you are going down.

AirTrouble drops the mic, and celebrates with the Resistance. He raises Proc's hand, to let the world know that he is a Resistance member, now and forever. He then raises NewGuy's hand, to let the world know that New Trouble is back in full force. The Resistance stands tall over the Illuminati once again!



1x Tag Team Champ (with Sonic Slash) as Air-Slash
1x Tag Team Champ (with New Guy) as New Trouble

Join the Forum Championship, a pay-per-view prediction contest!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/mitb/8...oney-bank.html
AirTroublein619 is offline  
post #127 of 322 (permalink) Old 01-28-2013, 12:00 PM Thread Starter
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Gunner14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,708
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: WWE Forum Championship - Presents Royal Rumble 2013

Sorry guys but with people picking punk ive no choice but to give the 3 points to the punk win.

Vince Mcmahon came out to take the title off punk meaning the match was over. I can only see the Rock Punk 2nd match the same way as wrestlemania 9 Hulk Hogan vs Yokozuna. The match was over one man was the winner.

Punk = 3 points.
Rock = 0 points

FINAL.

(and i picked the rock so its not like im benefitting myself im just being fair)

Wrestlemania 30 was awesome

3 Axxess events
Hogan VIP
Flair VIP
Wrestlecon session 1
Hall Of Fame Section 113 Row 11 Seat 1
Wrestlemania Section 140 Row 20 Seat 14.
Monday Night Raw Section 123 Row 16 seat 6
Gunner14 is offline  
post #128 of 322 (permalink) Old 01-28-2013, 12:11 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
AirTroublein619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: WWE Forum Championship - Presents Royal Rumble 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner14 View Post
Sorry guys but with people picking punk ive no choice but to give the 3 points to the punk win.

Vince Mcmahon came out to take the title off punk meaning the match was over. I can only see the Rock Punk 2nd match the same way as wrestlemania 9 Hulk Hogan vs Yokozuna. The match was over one man was the winner.

Punk = 3 points.
Rock = 0 points

FINAL.

(and i picked the rock so its not like im benefitting myself im just being fair)
I see you have no response to what I've posted. I must have you in shock



1x Tag Team Champ (with Sonic Slash) as Air-Slash
1x Tag Team Champ (with New Guy) as New Trouble

Join the Forum Championship, a pay-per-view prediction contest!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/mitb/8...oney-bank.html
AirTroublein619 is offline  
post #129 of 322 (permalink) Old 01-28-2013, 12:22 PM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,653
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
                     
Air trouble I doubt you but good to see you are on the right side. Illuminati continue their bs as usual.


Sent from Verticalsports.com App





Gambit is offline  
post #130 of 322 (permalink) Old 01-28-2013, 12:22 PM Thread Starter
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Gunner14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,708
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: WWE Forum Championship - Presents Royal Rumble 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTroublein619 View Post
The Illuminati welcome AirTroublein619, to the ring for his initiaion. Dandy hands him his Illuminati t-shirt, and he stands tall with the Illuminati. Gunner shakes his hand, but wait, AIRTROUBLE pulls him back and lays him out! AirTrouble starts beating on the Illuminati, but the numbers game catches up to him. But here come NEWGUY and PROC! RKO.NET is here as well, and the Illuminati is shattered. AirTrouble takes off the Illuminati shirt, to reveal a RESISTANCE shirt underneath! AirTrouble grabs a mic to explain his actions:

AirTrouble: You see, I never really sided with the Illuminati. I put up a front so I could be the Resistance's "man on the inside". To learn the Illuminati's strengths and weaknesses were my plans, unbeknownst to everyone except me. So Resistance, just know that I never truly left you. I only did what I did to learn how defeat the Illuminati. You could say I did it for The Proc. And to the Illuminati, who were dumb enough to belive I would actually join them, I say: The Resistance is back in full force, and you are going down.

AirTrouble drops the mic, and celebrates with the Resistance. He raises Proc's hand, to let the world know that he is a Resistance member, now and forever. He then raises NewGuy's hand, to let the world know that New Trouble is back in full force. The Resistance stands tall over the Illuminati once again!
Son of a bitch.

Wrestlemania 30 was awesome

3 Axxess events
Hogan VIP
Flair VIP
Wrestlecon session 1
Hall Of Fame Section 113 Row 11 Seat 1
Wrestlemania Section 140 Row 20 Seat 14.
Monday Night Raw Section 123 Row 16 seat 6
Gunner14 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome