Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Hell do I know... I keep on moving here and there
Re: Official Royal Rumble Match Discussion Thread
I was thinking of an idea for the finish of the CM Punk vs. The Rock match.
After a long and grueling match, CM Punk seems to have the upper-hand against The Rock and is ready to hit the GTS for the 3rd time aaand BONG!!! BONG!!! CM Punk would be distracted and as he returns to lock eyes on The Rock, he will run into a Rock Bottom and 1-2-3.
The Rock becomes the new champion and this would build up a match between CM Punk and The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 29.
It would be cheap but it kinda makes sense if there's and Undertaker/CM Punk match on the horizon.
Ten IWC commandments:
1. Thou shalt complain on everything that WWE does
2. Thou shalt treat CM Punk as a God because he relates to us.
3. When we get what we want, thou shalt hate it the next day.
4. Crucify any infidels thou praiseth John Cena and Roman Reigns
5. Thou shalt accept that Triple H buries all talents.
6. WWE never does what is good for business
7. Indie midgets must be the main events of the WWE whether it's realistic or not.
8. If found a positive thing outside the indie guys, shit on it because he doesn't belong in our list.
9. Thou shalt not have an opinion different than us.
10. After every WWE PPV, thou shalt say: "I'm done with this company" (even though, the show was better than they are shitting on it) but tune in the next night for Raw.