2001 for me. It was a great Rumble, but also it was my first ever Royal Rumble. I loved it, especially with Kane dominating as he was my favourite wrestler at the time. I remember back then, when i got pissed off that Kane didn't win it
My top 10...
1. 2001- My favourite
2. 1992- Great Rumble. Start studied and the fact it was for the title gave it something extra
3. 2004- Another great Rumble, and i liked the way they didn't make it obvious that Benoit would win
4. 2000- Very well structured and the crowd was red hot.
5. 1990- I always liked this Rumble. Hogan-Warrior showdown was great (even though i wasn't aroundf at the time)
6. 2002- Good Rumble imo. Would have been higher, but i didn't like the fact that Booker, RVD, Kane & Big Show all lasted a combined 3 minutes or so
7. 1998- Predictable winner, but i still liked this Rumble
8. 2007- Undertaker finally winning a Rumble
9. 1997- The 2nd half of this Rumble was great. Austin shined. I liked this Rumble.
10. 2003- I thought Taker would win it, so Brock winning was a slight suprise, although not unexpected
1999 gets a lot of critism, but i quite liked it. The 2nd half or so of it was really good imo. The main gripe with it, is that it was mainly an Austin-Mcmahon angle, which it was, but i didn't mind that as much as some. Kane should have lasted a lot longer, and it was stop start, but there are worse Rumbles than that one imo. At least 1999 got going once Billy Gunn came in