One Person WWE Is Considering On Winning The Royal Rumble - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 12-21-2012, 12:30 AM   #71 (permalink)
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
Rock316AE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,540
Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: One Person WWE Is Considering On Winning The Royal Rumble

Don't see the point of it. Ryback is by far the hottest guy they have and they finally found a personality that is worth full investment from the machine from a marketing standpoint. Why not push him all the way? Ryback should win this Rumble. And even if not Ryback, you can do a much better story with Orton turning heel to take his spot back on top by winning the Rumble match. Sheamus is the third option but there's not a reason one of the first two will not happen.
Rock316AE is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-21-2012, 01:05 AM   #72 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
DegenerateXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,020
DegenerateXX needs to make some friendsDegenerateXX needs to make some friendsDegenerateXX needs to make some friendsDegenerateXX needs to make some friendsDegenerateXX needs to make some friendsDegenerateXX needs to make some friendsDegenerateXX needs to make some friendsDegenerateXX needs to make some friendsDegenerateXX needs to make some friendsDegenerateXX needs to make some friends
Default Re: One Person WWE Is Considering On Winning The Royal Rumble

I don't believe this will happen, but it had better not. Can't they just say NO to these boring ass repeat winners? They've been good about it since Austin, and I don't want that to change.

And these idiots who haven't even been here a year shouldn't be winning Rumbles like that flop Del Rio, so piss on Ryback winning too. That thing is shit in every category except being a freakzilla in physique. He can have his Rumble moment by eliminating a ton of guys, but I hope The Shield gangs up on him and throws his ass out, all the while the fans chant Goldberg.

Screw you WWE, if you make any of the following guys win the Rumble:
- Alberto Del Rio. It was a big ass mistake to have him win the 2011 Rumble. SUCH a disappointment.
- John Cena. How many more rubs does this fool need? It's not like he needs to win a Rumble for a WWE title shot, which he'll more than likely be getting soon enough.
- Randy Orton. Simply because he's already had his Rumble victory. He'll probably still be out by Rumble time, but either way I just don't want him winning it. He's been so irrelevant.
- Rey Mysterio. Been there, done it.
- Ryback. I just can't stand him. What in the blue hell do they see in him? In any case, it seems too soon. Don't pull a Del Rio.
- Sheamus. He won last year, and even though he's over for the most part, he could definitely be more over. Too much pushing will only get people to hate him even more.
- Legends like Triple H, Undertaker, Rock, or Brock Lesnar who have already done it. I just feel like, once you've won a Rumble, it's pretty stupid to win another. They hold the Rumble only once a year. Get as many guys to have their Rumble win as you can. The more stars the better.

That's just my bias. I'm not excited for the Rumble being anything other than mediocrity like the last few were. And I'm not getting excited about who might win.
__________________
Checklist:
CM Punk holds world title for over 250 days. [X]
Zack Ryder wins another title. []
John Morrison comes back OR he reaches one million Facebook likes. [X]
Triple H vs Lesnar happens. [X]
Wade Barrett, Rey Mysterio, or Christian return. [X]
Cena takes time off. []
DegenerateXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:31 AM   #73 (permalink)
One more for the good guys
 
ratman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: WI
Posts: 4,709
ratman is getting a pushratman is getting a pushratman is getting a pushratman is getting a pushratman is getting a pushratman is getting a pushratman is getting a pushratman is getting a pushratman is getting a pushratman is getting a pushratman is getting a push
Default Re: One Person WWE Is Considering On Winning The Royal Rumble

If Sheamus were to win again I would be pissed. I would rather see anyone win it besides him.
__________________
ratman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:39 AM   #74 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
LifeInCattleClass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 941
LifeInCattleClass LifeInCattleClass LifeInCattleClass LifeInCattleClass LifeInCattleClass
Default Re: One Person WWE Is Considering On Winning The Royal Rumble

It's a heel's turn to win IMO

Cesaro looks like a candidate to me
LifeInCattleClass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:43 AM   #75 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,045
Tony Tornado is in rep purgatory
Default Re: One Person WWE Is Considering On Winning The Royal Rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeInCattleClass View Post
It's a heel's turn to win IMO

Cesaro looks like a candidate to me
I seriously doubt that. Cesaro will not get a world title reign unless he gets in some decent storylines which force him to change his character. I feel he'll be one of the first ones to come out though, and he'll last a long time, simply because he's a big guy (therefore a legitimate and useful threat) who's a brilliant worker.

I'd say Ryback has a 90% chance, Cena 9% and the other top guys 1%. Basically no way Sheamus wins it again.
Tony Tornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:26 AM   #76 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Defei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,471
Defei should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsDefei should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsDefei should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsDefei should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsDefei should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: One Person WWE Is Considering On Winning The Royal Rumble

Is this from the observer?
__________________

Defei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:39 AM   #77 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Portsmouth, England
Posts: 4,070
Apex Rattlesnake better hope they're relatively new hereApex Rattlesnake better hope they're relatively new hereApex Rattlesnake better hope they're relatively new hereApex Rattlesnake better hope they're relatively new hereApex Rattlesnake better hope they're relatively new hereApex Rattlesnake better hope they're relatively new hereApex Rattlesnake better hope they're relatively new hereApex Rattlesnake better hope they're relatively new hereApex Rattlesnake better hope they're relatively new hereApex Rattlesnake better hope they're relatively new hereApex Rattlesnake better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: One Person WWE Is Considering On Winning The Royal Rumble

Boremus to win another rumble?

Apex Rattlesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:40 AM   #78 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Get-The-E-Out's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Halifax
Posts: 978
Get-The-E-Out should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsGet-The-E-Out should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsGet-The-E-Out should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsGet-The-E-Out should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: One Person WWE Is Considering On Winning The Royal Rumble

Sheamus is garbage. Can't believe he won it to begin with. Him winning it twice would be the final straw.
Get-The-E-Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:44 AM   #79 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
charmed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,992
charmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more seriouscharmed1 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: One Person WWE Is Considering On Winning The Royal Rumble

I don't care who likes him or not but Ryback should come into the Rumble, dominate and win.
__________________
I Am the Master
charmed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:40 AM   #80 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
MisterEvans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Cardiff, UK
Posts: 34
MisterEvans is in rep purgatory
Default Re: One Person WWE Is Considering On Winning The Royal Rumble

Dean Ambrose to win.
MisterEvans is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios