Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Apr 2012
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: One Person WWE Is Considering On Winning The Royal Rumble
I don't believe this will happen, but it had better not. Can't they just say NO to these boring ass repeat winners? They've been good about it since Austin, and I don't want that to change.
And these idiots who haven't even been here a year shouldn't be winning Rumbles like that flop Del Rio, so piss on Ryback winning too. That thing is shit in every category except being a freakzilla in physique. He can have his Rumble moment by eliminating a ton of guys, but I hope The Shield gangs up on him and throws his ass out, all the while the fans chant Goldberg.
Screw you WWE, if you make any of the following guys win the Rumble:
- Alberto Del Rio. It was a big ass mistake to have him win the 2011 Rumble. SUCH a disappointment.
- John Cena. How many more rubs does this fool need? It's not like he needs to win a Rumble for a WWE title shot, which he'll more than likely be getting soon enough.
- Randy Orton. Simply because he's already had his Rumble victory. He'll probably still be out by Rumble time, but either way I just don't want him winning it. He's been so irrelevant.
- Rey Mysterio. Been there, done it.
- Ryback. I just can't stand him. What in the blue hell do they see in him? In any case, it seems too soon. Don't pull a Del Rio.
- Sheamus. He won last year, and even though he's over for the most part, he could definitely be more over. Too much pushing will only get people to hate him even more.
- Legends like Triple H, Undertaker, Rock, or Brock Lesnar who have already done it. I just feel like, once you've won a Rumble, it's pretty stupid to win another. They hold the Rumble only once a year. Get as many guys to have their Rumble win as you can. The more stars the better.
That's just my bias. I'm not excited for the Rumble being anything other than mediocrity like the last few were. And I'm not getting excited about who might win.
CM Punk holds world title for over 250 days. [X]
Zack Ryder wins another title. 
John Morrison comes back OR he reaches one million Facebook likes. [X]
Triple H vs Lesnar happens. [X]
Wade Barrett, Rey Mysterio, or Christian return. [X]
Cena takes time off.