Re: Rebook Any PPV Past or Present
Survivor Series 2011: Never Before, Never Again!
Well, my idea is to combine two formats: The 1990 Survivor Series format where the survivors will fight in a one last ultimate Survivor Series match, and the Survivor Series 1995 Wildcard format- The last teams will be determined by a lottery. The Rock will be in the last match without competing, therefore, if Cena will survive, he can fight against the Rock or with him, in the same team. Just one thing to tell you: Punk won't lose his title to Del Rio and Nash won't come back.
1) Team Cena (John Cena, Evan Bourne [Let's suspend him after the event], Kofi Kingston, John Morrison and Jerry Lawler) vs Team Del Rio (Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger, Drew Mcintyre, Joe Hennig and David Otunga)- This match was booked by the feuds of that time... The two survivors will be Cena and Kingston.
2) Team Orton (Randy Orton, Sin Cara, Mason Ryan, Sheamus and Great Khali) vs Team Bryan (Daniel Bryan [Who will turn heel before cashing in], Hunico, Cody Rhodes, Kane and Jinder Mahal)- Just a good match. The two survivors will be Bryan and Rhodes.
3) Team Triple H (Triple H, Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler and Alex Riley) vs Team Punk (CM Punk, The Miz, R-Truth and Zack Ryder)- Triple H and Punk will feud and in this feud, there won't be faces or heels. Punk will bring Miz and Truth to help him take Triple H out and will bring Ryder in as a small guy who didn't got pushed. Triple H will bring Alex Riley to feud with Miz, and will bring Barrett who will talk about how Punk screwed him out of the Nexus leadership. He will bring Ziggler in as an example for a guy that is "Small" but still gets a push and is a star. The two survivors will be Punk and Miz.
4) Survivor Series match for the World Title- The World's Strongest Team (Mark Henry) (c) vs the Show of Underdogs (Big Show, Trent Barretta, Yoshi Tatsu and Santino Marella)- Okay, I'll explain this match. Henry will be so confident in his abilities that he will agree to put his title on the line in this match- And to go in without partners. He will be alone, fighting against Show and his friends. He will destroy Tatsu and Trent until Big Show will enter this match (Let's have Henry attacking him before, making the fans think that Show won't be able to compete). Show will almost win the title but will get eliminated. Santino will come in and in his typical underdog fasion will almost win the title only for Henry to defeat him as well. Henry is the only survivor.
5) Divas filler match...
6) The Ultimate Survivors Wild Card match: Team Cena-Rock (John Cena, The Rock, Bryan and Cody Rhodes) vs Team Punk (CM Punk, Mark Henry, The Miz and Kofi Kingston)- The ultimate match. In the end, Punk and Rock will be there alone with Cena costing the Rock the match- It's MSG, Cena has to be kinda heel. Punk is the ultimate Survivor.