WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series - Page 21 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-22-2012, 12:34 PM   #201 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,631
Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default

Excuse me who the hell do you think you are! Wow I really did some damage when I smashed you in the skull! We have faced new trouble at the last 3 ppv's. We lost at NOC after a hoeski got involved, won a tag team free for all and beat every tag team in the company that night to face new trouble the same night at HIAC and then had an epic 2 out of 3 falls match at SS. More proof proc gives shots out as every team had a chance to earn a title shot at HIAC!

Tell you what if I am going to be such a failure face me in this ring dandy at TLC in a steel cage and say it to my face. None of your cronies get involved just you and me! Oh wait you can't walk!!! See I always be better then you are because at least I will leave this business still able to walk. At least I will know when to call it quits. Say what you like dandy but I will have the last laugh because once the resistance take you all down I think I am going to repeat why Kane did to Ryder to you old man.
__________________




Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-22-2012, 12:34 PM   #202 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Gunner14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,708
Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proc View Post
I question Gunner's and 010101's ability to read. I really do.

010101, first, I never called myself anything like a prophet, just wanted to make that clear. Second, you say my silence speaks volumens. Dude, I held a fucking speech yesterday. Did you not see the memo, because of all the light you look into?


Gunner, your claims are horseshit and you know that. This is getting absolutely ridiculous. Everybody just has to look at the card and the results to know you are talking shit. Anyway, I'll respond to this one more time so everybody else knows too.


WWEESky won a #1 contender's match last month to earn his title shot. If he was not in the match you would complain about me not giving people the title shots they earned. In this match was also a competitor known as netty.

I am not sure what your point is about new_guy, but whatever. new_guy did very well over the last couple of months and had one off-night. He stayed in the title picture for quite some time, beceause he performed well. Yes, he lost the belt and got a rematch. So what? Do you even realize that new_guy can't compete for Forum Championship for several more months, because I kicked his ass in our match. Seems this like a buddy system to you?

Last, but not least, TheUltimateSmark. He his a great performer, but what the fuck are you talking there. He had a chance to compete for the title THIS FUCKING LAST SUNDAY. And he didn't make it. But he is good and I am sure he will get another shot soon. He is not a good argument for you to pick.

Even worse would be for you to pick up an argument about some guy like SuperJabroni. First night in perfect score, shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. So much about
new talent.

So I guess by now it should be obvious to everybody that you are telling lies. Also, you did not comment on what I said yesterday. This makes me think my implications are correct and you just can't answer my questions, simply because you don't have any answers.

Same goes for Dandy. Oh, by the way. I would really like to know what made you a grand slam winner?


I have had enough of this. This is fucking RIDICULOUS. If anybody is stupid enough to buy into this crap he deserves what he gets. I am open for questions, suggestions and arguments. But I am not going to sit here defending myself whole day long when your lies are that obvious.
SUPER JABRONI getting the rightly earn perfect score shot at the perfect score championship is the ONLY thing you have done right in the past 3 months.

You cant defend yourself because it is impossible to defend the indefensible. I thought i was leaving the running in good hands. I was wrong. I whole heartedlyapologise to every single member of the Forum championship for working away with no internet but for all the members who walked away

Gothmog, Mizaki. Joshvandam, benjones44 echoes shivvy dunk20, awesome1, R-Albin, HBK777,

I will reclaim my position. Proc you are on borrowed time.
__________________
Wrestlemania 30 was awesome

3 Axxess events
Hogan VIP
Flair VIP
Wrestlecon session 1
Hall Of Fame Section 113 Row 11 Seat 1
Wrestlemania Section 140 Row 20 Seat 14.
Monday Night Raw Section 123 Row 16 seat 6
Gunner14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:35 PM   #203 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
O10101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 214
O10101 O10101 O10101 O10101
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Proc you are a corrupted man, a diseased man, but you do NOT lack intelligence.

You manipulate your followers by allowing THEM to put you on the "prophet" pedestal. Thus, saving face and being able to be half truthful when you deny that you are such.

Just two months ago, I arrived ready to compete. Hungry for a challenge, and hungry for a chance to prove myself. I find out last minute that I am facing you, who at the time was the Champion.

Admit it, you corrupted fool. You booked me against you because you knew I was young and was prone to making a mistake. Making a mistake that YOU could capitalize on, and earn a victory. And thats exactly what happened. I made ONE small mistake, ONE tiny mistake that allowed you to defeat me. And you celebrated this victory, you acted like it was some accomplishment. But really, you and I both know I took you to the limit. And with the knowledge and enlightenment I now possess, those silly rookie mistakes are in my past and not part of my future.

This is the type of disrespect that I am talking about. Do not mask the fact that you allowed a youngster to compete against a World Champion as some sort of sign that you care about us. We are smarter than that.

You are a coward.
You are a liar.
You are DISEASED.

And we.. want a cure.
__________________


"I found a liquor store, and I drank it."
O10101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:40 PM   #204 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Proc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,343
Proc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Again new accusations without any comments about the ones before when they were prooven wrong. Obvious populism is obvious. No more needs to be said.

Heading to another business meeting. Have a nice day.
__________________
www.f4wonline.com
Proc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:44 PM   #205 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
el dandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The Land of Rape and Honey
Posts: 4,188
el dandy is getting a pushel dandy is getting a pushel dandy is getting a pushel dandy is getting a pushel dandy is getting a pushel dandy is getting a pushel dandy is getting a pushel dandy is getting a pushel dandy is getting a pushel dandy is getting a pushel dandy is getting a push
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Let's see, Proc:

Grand Slam Champion defined:

Primary Championship (WWE or World Heavyweight)
Tag Team Championship
Secondary Championship (IC)
Teritary Championship (European or Hardcore)

El Dandy accomplished this way back in February.

- 3 x WWE Forum Champion
- 2 x WWE Forum Intercontinental Champion
- 1 x WWE Forum Tag Team Champion (with Prospekt's March)
- 1 x WWE Forum Hardcore Champion

Yet, look at who is living a lie in GIANT FUCKING LETTERS in his signature? Is it the same guy who made himself booker and booked himself to go over for 7 months? Is it the same guy that made RKO.net Tag Team Champions?

THIS is the egomaniac The Resistance blindly follows? This dishonest and manipulative narcissist?

EDIT: Looky looky.. Proc trying to evade The Illuminati once more with a "business meeting". You can only run for so long and hide behind The Resistance. Once they fall... you will have to walk alone and answer the call, Proc
__________________

Last edited by el dandy : 11-22-2012 at 12:48 PM.
el dandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:45 PM   #206 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Gunner14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,708
Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proc View Post
Again new accusations without any comments about the ones before when they were prooven wrong. Obvious populism is obvious. No more needs to be said.

Heading to another business meeting. Have a nice day.
NMothing was proven wrong. you gave title shots at the wrong times to people who didnt deserve them, Missed the times when they did to benefit Newguy or yourself its all there in black and white.
__________________
Wrestlemania 30 was awesome

3 Axxess events
Hogan VIP
Flair VIP
Wrestlecon session 1
Hall Of Fame Section 113 Row 11 Seat 1
Wrestlemania Section 140 Row 20 Seat 14.
Monday Night Raw Section 123 Row 16 seat 6
Gunner14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:45 PM   #207 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,631
Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by O10101 View Post
Proc you are a corrupted man, a diseased man, but you do NOT lack intelligence.

You manipulate your followers by allowing THEM to put you on the "prophet" pedestal. Thus, saving face and being able to be half truthful when you deny that you are such.

Just two months ago, I arrived ready to compete. Hungry for a challenge, and hungry for a chance to prove myself. I find out last minute that I am facing you, who at the time was the Champion.

Admit it, you corrupted fool. You booked me against you because you knew I was young and was prone to making a mistake. Making a mistake that YOU could capitalize on, and earn a victory. And thats exactly what happened. I made ONE small mistake, ONE tiny mistake that allowed you to defeat me. And you celebrated this victory, you acted like it was some accomplishment. But really, you and I both know I took you to the limit. And with the knowledge and enlightenment I now possess, those silly rookie mistakes are in my past and not part of my future.

This is the type of disrespect that I am talking about. Do not mask the fact that you allowed a youngster to compete against a World Champion as some sort of sign that you care about us. We are smarter than that.

You are a coward.
You are a liar.
You are DISEASED.

And we.. want a cure.
So basically you are mad because proc beat you fairly in a match? Wow you are as bad as the illumnutty
__________________




Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:48 PM   #208 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
AirTroublein619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 653
AirTroublein619 AirTroublein619 AirTroublein619
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by el dandy View Post
Let's see, Proc:

Grand Slam Champion defined:

Primary Championship (WWE or World Heavyweight)
Tag Team Championship
Secondary Championship (IC)
Teritary Championship (European or Hardcore)

El Dandy accomplished this way back in February.

- 3 x WWE Forum Champion
- 2 x WWE Forum Intercontinental Champion
- 1 x WWE Forum Tag Team Champion (with Prospekt's March)
- 1 x WWE Forum Hardcore Champion

Yet, look at who is living a lie in GIANT FUCKING LETTERS in his signature? Is it the same guy who made himself booker and booked himself to go over for 7 months? Is it the same guy that made RKO.net Tag Team Champions?

THIS is the egomaniac The Resistance blindly follows? This dishonest and manipulative narcissist?

EDIT: Looky looky.. Proc trying to evade The Illuminati once more. You can only run for so long and hide behind The Resistance for so long.
To correct you we do not follow Proc. We are banding together to fight a common evil. To stop the Illuminati from ruining the series we have played for so long. To keep this running without corruption. That's what we're fighting for, you scoundrels.
__________________


1x Tag Team Champ (with Sonic Slash) as Air-Slash
1x Tag Team Champ (with New Guy) as New Trouble

Join the Forum Championship, a pay-per-view prediction contest!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/mitb/8...oney-bank.html
AirTroublein619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:48 PM   #209 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Proc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,343
Proc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by el dandy View Post
Let's see:

Grand Slam Champion defined:

Primary Championship (WWE or World Heavyweight)
Tag Team Championship
Secondary Championship (IC)
Teritary Championship (European or Hardcore)

El Dandy accomplished this way back in February.

- 3 x WWE Forum Champion
- 2 x WWE Forum Intercontinental Champion
- 1 x WWE Forum Tag Team Champion (with Prospekt's March)
- 1 x WWE Forum Hardcore Champion

Yet, look at who is living a lie in GIANT FUCKING LETTERS in his signature? Is it the same guy who made himself booker and booked himself to go over for 7 months? Is it the same guy that made RKO.net Tag Team Champions?

THIS is the egomaniac The Resistance blindly follows? This dishonest and manipulative narcissist?
No. You need both the Forum and the Heavyweight Championship. They are not on the same level. This Grand Slam Champion "achievment" comes from days when your friend Gunner was in charge. He himself declared me the first and only Grand Slam Champion. Can't believe your are around this long and still don't know shit.
__________________
www.f4wonline.com
Proc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:52 PM   #210 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
O10101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 214
O10101 O10101 O10101 O10101
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
So basically you are mad because proc beat you fairly in a match? Wow you are as bad as the illumnutty
It doesn't surprise me that you remain blinded to the truth. Hide behind your justifications only to fit the false prophet you follow.

I was not told who I was facing until the last possible minute, I am a newcomer here, I was FED to the Champion for his own personal gain.

I am not a coward, I would fight him any day, but he did what he did for personal gain. There is no room for doubt in this, it is just honest truth, it is things like this that have enlightened me. And make no mistake, he thought I would be a pushover. He thought i'd just be some nobody he could squash, but he only won because I made ONE mistake. You choose to decide that shows weakness in me, I choose to see the truth that it shows the strength I possess.

When the leader of men skews things to his own advantage for his own personal gain, that man must be put DOWN.
__________________


"I found a liquor store, and I drank it."
O10101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios