WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series - Page 20 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-22-2012, 11:56 AM   #191 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,522
Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000
Default

No we earned our title shot. Before this even began I never even spoke to proc. had no grudge but we were not friends. I side with him in this because you lot are a cancer coming to destroy this company. Now listen up become one half of the tag champions is saying this. I earned my shot through sweat and blood. If you want a shot do the same. If you want to be a little bitch who whines and cries join the illumanti
__________________




Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-22-2012, 12:05 PM   #192 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Gunner14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,718
Gunner14 1001 - 1500Gunner14 1001 - 1500Gunner14 1001 - 1500Gunner14 1001 - 1500Gunner14 1001 - 1500Gunner14 1001 - 1500Gunner14 1001 - 1500Gunner14 1001 - 1500Gunner14 1001 - 1500
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
No we earned our title shot. Before this even began I never even spoke to proc. had no grudge but we were not friends. I side with him in this because you lot are a cancer coming to destroy this company. Now listen up become one half of the tag champions is saying this. I earned my shot through sweat and blood. If you want a shot do the same. If you want to be a little bitch who whines and cries join the illumanti
Again the blindman cannot see what is right infront of him.

Where have we cried for a title shot for any of our members... Where have we requested a title shot for ANY member... The cancer is you. Show us or do us all a favour and

http://youtu.be/IBJHXsOwTwI?t=2s

Oh and how does one earn a titleshot in an open house match?? You earned nothing NEtty has been carrying you for 3 months. Thats why I targetted Netty and we offered you to the wolves...
__________________
Wrestlemania 30 was awesome

3 Axxess events
Hogan VIP
Flair VIP
Wrestlecon session 1
Hall Of Fame Section 113 Row 11 Seat 1
Wrestlemania Section 140 Row 20 Seat 14.
Monday Night Raw Section 123 Row 16 seat 6
Gunner14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:06 PM   #193 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
netty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 487
netty 101 - 250netty 101 - 250
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
No we earned our title shot. Before this even began I never even spoke to proc. had no grudge but we were not friends. I side with him in this because you lot are a cancer coming to destroy this company. Now listen up become one half of the tag champions is saying this. I earned my shot through sweat and blood. If you want a shot do the same. If you want to be a little bitch who whines and cries join the illumanti
Like my Tag Team said.We earned our shot and we took it.My relationship with Proc wasn't quite good,but then I realised that I must prove that I deserve shots at titles.Proc is doing good job and we don't let him lost his job.
__________________
...Another me is what there will never be...



Wrestling Forum accolades:
Tag Team Champion 3x
2013 Tag Team Money in the Bank briefcase winner



General Manager of the Tag Team division in the Forum Championship prediction game

Join our fantastic game

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/tlc/10...lc-2013-a.html
netty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:07 PM   #194 (permalink)
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
el dandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mexico
Posts: 3,783
el dandy 4001 - 4500el dandy 4001 - 4500el dandy 4001 - 4500el dandy 4001 - 4500el dandy 4001 - 4500el dandy 4001 - 4500el dandy 4001 - 4500el dandy 4001 - 4500el dandy 4001 - 4500el dandy 4001 - 4500el dandy 4001 - 4500
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Why the need to damage control, Peep?

Are you THAT insecure? Are you nervous that what we posted is the general consensus on how you are viewed by an entire Forum?

Did our comments hit too close to home?

Are you afraid of REAL competition and a real threat to your titles? We haven't even approached you, yet you're quick to already cower in a corner with your championship. I would be defensive too if my world was crumbling around me like it is yours.

Does it bother you Peep that you are the Jannetty of RKO.net?

Anyways, your days as champions should be numbered if you face a half competent team.. or is Proc protecting your team by giving you The Beverly Brothers 2013 at TLC?
__________________



It's........ 's trophy case.

Last edited by el dandy : 11-22-2012 at 12:11 PM.
el dandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:11 PM   #195 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
O10101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 202
O10101 251 - 500O10101 251 - 500O10101 251 - 500O10101 251 - 500
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicslash View Post
Due to gunners claims of shady booking by proc. I request that the division tables be made available to everyone to view. We deserve to know where we stand in the rankings.
Enlightenment, it's a powerful thing.

Proc & the Resistance's wall of lies is slowly coming crashing down. With questions, comes silence. With inquiries, the truth is shielded only to further manipulate the masses. You ask intelligent questions, you seek to be unbiased and search for a truth, you are justified in your wariness in the current administration.

Unfortunately, I do not forsee you getting the evidence you have asked for. Instead, prepare yourself for a runaround, and in doing so prepare yourself to make a STAND against it.

As for The Voiceless, you would use a name that would imply you speak for those that can not speak for themselves? Yet you want to "take me out"? I am trying to SAVE those being held back, those without a tongue to air their grievances, and you want to snuff that out?

You do NOT have anyones interests at heart, you are purely pushing the propoganda machine. You are a glorified public relations hack, trying to save face for the Proc administration. And you should be ashamed.

The new generation of talent, the FUTURE of this company, they are smarter than falling for your nonsense. They, much like sonicslash, are smart enough to ask questions and seek the truth for themselves. They will not be like the Resistance, they will not eat the utter bullshit that Proc puts on their plates, like happy little brainwashed followers.

The time for change is coming, it was too late to stop it before you Resistance fools even knew it was a threat.

There will be no redemption for a man that lies, there will be no redemption for a man that is incapable of accepting truth. Only destruction. Only death.

So says I, so says the enlightened, so says the Illuminati.
__________________


"I found a liquor store, and I drank it."
O10101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:17 PM   #196 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
AirTroublein619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 653
AirTroublein619 101 - 250AirTroublein619 101 - 250AirTroublein619 101 - 250
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by el dandy View Post
Ah, there is your disconnect.

Earn. The Illuminati don't have to earn anything. We are above everything and everyone in this company who aligns with Proc.

This is an honest question... are you even a current champion? We have no clue who the champions are despite the Tag Team Champions (because they repeat the living shit out of telling you they're champions) because the belts themselves are not on our radar.

As previously stated, championships will be taken out of circumstance not out of personal necessity. And besides, when we do inevitably take them.. the titles will not be for us. The titles will be for the O10101's, sonicslash's, and UltimateSmark's of the business who are victims in Proc's politics.

We're taking over and there is nothing you, New_Trouble, Proc, RKO Peep or Bailey can do about it.

Accept it now, because you know deep down that there is NO room in the Illuminati Forum Championship for people like you, Voiceless. You're gonna have to follow Proc, Peep, AirTrouble ect down south to the TNA Forum Championship
New Trouble will defend the Resistance, and we will take you down. Even if by some pequeno (small if you don't know Spanish) chance you defeat the Resistance, we will keep fighting until we put the Forum Championship back in good hands.
__________________


1x Tag Team Champ (with Sonic Slash) as Air-Slash
1x Tag Team Champ (with New Guy) as New Trouble

Join the Forum Championship, a pay-per-view prediction contest!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/mitb/8...oney-bank.html
AirTroublein619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:17 PM   #197 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,522
Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000
Default

We faced new trouble for these titles twice and beat them. They are one of the best tag teams of all time. Scared of losing our titles? Nope. I will face any team that EARNS the right to face us. There is no jennetty in our team only two hbk's. if anyone is a jennetty it is you. Just like him you struggle to walk or so you claim. Just like you he was surpassed by a superior tag team partner. In the family you got surpassed by proc. heck even that loser myth who I beat this time last year has surpassed you. You are nothing. You are just mad because you know that even if you competed nowadays you would be nothing more then a jobber.
__________________




Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:24 PM   #198 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
netty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 487
netty 101 - 250netty 101 - 250
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by el dandy View Post

Anyways, your days as champions should be numbered if you face a half competent team.. or is Proc protecting your team by giving you The Beverly Brothers 2013 at TLC?
Dandy please explain me why you want Tag Team Titles opportunity?You don't deserved it.You weren't in any condentders match etc.

But I thought that Illuminati stands for people who DESERVED a shot at title....
__________________
...Another me is what there will never be...



Wrestling Forum accolades:
Tag Team Champion 3x
2013 Tag Team Money in the Bank briefcase winner



General Manager of the Tag Team division in the Forum Championship prediction game

Join our fantastic game

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/tlc/10...lc-2013-a.html
netty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:28 PM   #199 (permalink)
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
el dandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mexico
Posts: 3,783
el dandy 4001 - 4500el dandy 4001 - 4500el dandy 4001 - 4500el dandy 4001 - 4500el dandy 4001 - 4500el dandy 4001 - 4500el dandy 4001 - 4500el dandy 4001 - 4500el dandy 4001 - 4500el dandy 4001 - 4500el dandy 4001 - 4500
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

and who defines "earn", Peep?

The hardworking players can't define it themselves by "earning" it because they have fucking tried. They have the points and have the goods and they should be getting title shots, meanwhile we get RKO.net against New_trouble in a best of 17 series for the past 7 months and we get Proc booking himself on top and protecting his friends for the past 7 months.

Before Proc thieved the book, you were less than nothing, Peep. Once your "bud" took over, you got pushed to the moon and you still can;t get over.

All you will ever be is the Janetty to Netty's Michaels'... the Beefcake to Proc's Hogan.... the Cabana to X-Bailey's Punk.

You're a glorified Greg Gagne.

As I said, nepotism.

again, we are not asking for title shots.. we are simply calling the sky blue, a spade a spade, and pointing out the nepotism that Proc has gotten away with for 7 months.

Nothing more than paper champions. You know it, Proc knows it, everyone on this forum knows it.... yet you want to be applauded and celebrated? And you want to paint us as the supposed "bad guys"?
__________________



It's........ 's trophy case.

Last edited by el dandy : 11-22-2012 at 12:31 PM.
el dandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:28 PM   #200 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Proc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,277
Proc 501 - 1000Proc 501 - 1000Proc 501 - 1000Proc 501 - 1000Proc 501 - 1000Proc 501 - 1000Proc 501 - 1000Proc 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

I question Gunner's and 010101's ability to read. I really do.

010101, first, I never called myself anything like a prophet, just wanted to make that clear. Second, you say my silence speaks volumens. Dude, I held a fucking speech yesterday. Did you not see the memo, because of all the light you look into?


Gunner, your claims are horseshit and you know that. This is getting absolutely ridiculous. Everybody just has to look at the card and the results to know you are talking shit. Anyway, I'll respond to this one more time so everybody else knows too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner14 View Post


Benefactors -
WWESky loses at Hell in a cell - US Title shot at Survivor Series. makes no sense
New guy - Loses at Night of Champions - Title Rematch at Hell in a cell didnt hold the belt for long enough to earn a rematch yet was granted one.. Are these favours from the boss for someone who is now protecting the boss.
New Guy - US Title shot at Hell in a cell whilst being outperformed by WWESky the 2 months previous.... WWESky as mentioned previously lost at Hellinacell but remarkably gets a title shot... Is he the next to join your resistance...

Exposed underhanded tactics. And the name of an ignored. A TRUE workhorse. A great competitor who has been shunned since his debut. I poointed him out to get him a spotlight and he shone for his team. now 3/0 and still no title shot for TheUltimateSmark.

WWEESky won a #1 contender's match last month to earn his title shot. If he was not in the match you would complain about me not giving people the title shots they earned. In this match was also a competitor known as netty.

I am not sure what your point is about new_guy, but whatever. new_guy did very well over the last couple of months and had one off-night. He stayed in the title picture for quite some time, beceause he performed well. Yes, he lost the belt and got a rematch. So what? Do you even realize that new_guy can't compete for Forum Championship for several more months, because I kicked his ass in our match. Seems this like a buddy system to you?

Last, but not least, TheUltimateSmark. He his a great performer, but what the fuck are you talking there. He had a chance to compete for the title THIS FUCKING LAST SUNDAY. And he didn't make it. But he is good and I am sure he will get another shot soon. He is not a good argument for you to pick.

Even worse would be for you to pick up an argument about some guy like SuperJabroni. First night in perfect score, shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. So much about
new talent.

So I guess by now it should be obvious to everybody that you are telling lies. Also, you did not comment on what I said yesterday. This makes me think my implications are correct and you just can't answer my questions, simply because you don't have any answers.

Same goes for Dandy. No comments/answers from you. And you don't know who the champions are? READ THE FUCKING OPENING POST

Oh, by the way. I would really like to know what made you a grand slam winner?


I have had enough of this. This is fucking RIDICULOUS. If anybody is stupid enough to buy into this crap he deserves what he gets. I am open for questions, suggestions and arguments. But I am not going to sit here defending myself whole day long when your lies are that obvious.
__________________
www.f4wonline.com

Last edited by Proc : 11-22-2012 at 12:31 PM.
Proc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios