WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series - Page 13 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-20-2012, 04:17 PM   #121 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Gunner14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,708
Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by netty View Post
Modern Myth and his buddies never take over OUR company.Even if I would only ne left I will defend this bussines.And don't try run your mouth on me or I will beat the hell out of you like I did to Voiceless.
Now hold on there skippy. What is this our company all about....

this is MY company. That i built brick by brick. I was considering who to request a singles match with. Now you've done gone and pissed me off.... Well I see you were involved in the US title match last night. So heres the deal. Im 2-0 so ill make you my 3-0 victory whilst making a point on how i WILL be US Champion very soon...

Take back my company month by month belt by belt person by person... After you witness us sacrifice New Guy and AirTrouble619 i will make an example of you. You WILL respect me.

O10101 has seen the light while he is not the 4th man he is a symbol a symbol for you Proc... A symbol that once we get past your band of merry men the competitors that remain support change.your challenges are laid. Modern Myth is going to prove he's the best in the world at TLC by not only beating you but humiliating you. Then At Wrestlemania im going to take back my company Iron Man match 2/3 falls, ladder match, 1st blood, lumberjack, street fight, cage, cell, coal miners glove, tables, inferno hell ill even take you on in a sumo match. you name the stipulation ill beat you down.

The Illuminati are here..... Get over it.....
__________________
Wrestlemania 30 was awesome

3 Axxess events
Hogan VIP
Flair VIP
Wrestlecon session 1
Hall Of Fame Section 113 Row 11 Seat 1
Wrestlemania Section 140 Row 20 Seat 14.
Monday Night Raw Section 123 Row 16 seat 6
Gunner14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-20-2012, 04:35 PM   #122 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
O10101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 214
O10101 O10101 O10101 O10101
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

You poor, sad, desperate souls.

You will lose everything you have, and for what? To make a stand? To be noble? Nobility while a worthy trait, has it's limits, friends. To sacrifice yourself for a failure of a cause is both unintelligent and mentally incompetent of you.

You see me as a coward, as a wannabe, as someone who is sucking up and kissing ass. But you are wrong. You are wrong about your assessment of me, and you are wrong about your chances against a foe you do not understand and can not defeat. I am not a record, I am destruction. Even in losing I gain understanding and fear, for if you happen to get a kiss from luck itself and defeat me, you suffer the repercussions of those actions.

You think you understand me? Understand who I am and what i'm about? You understand NOTHING. Your bleak future is clouding your judgement and ability to see the truth. Your imminent demise is turning any logic you once had to blind hope and ignorance.

I am the next generation, I am the future, I am here for a revolution.

Will YOU give me that? No. You focus solely on your own greed and stupidity. The Illuminati, however, see the larger picture. They look ahead, instead of living in the moment. They understand where this company will head if it is not changed, they understand a revolution is necessary to save us all from the leaders who do not have YOUR interests at heart.

You put your faith in a man who would not reveal your opponents to you, just a month ago. A man who's greed is the only trait left he possesses. I have seen the light, friends. I have seen a future where we all are better off, where our leaders possess the skills needed to bring this company forward. I am not a coward, I am not a traitor, I am a realist. I am enlightened. And if you stand in the way of OUR revolution, you will suffer more than you could ever think imaginable.

Your fate is up to you, but don't let foolish pride stand in the way of doing whats right, doing what you need to do to survive, and saving this company.

Join the Illuminati, help them do what is necessary. Start..

A Revolution.

__________________


"I found a liquor store, and I drank it."
O10101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:44 PM   #123 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
AirTroublein619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 653
AirTroublein619 AirTroublein619 AirTroublein619
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner14 View Post
Now hold on there skippy. What is this our company all about....

this is MY company. That i built brick by brick. I was considering who to request a singles match with. Now you've done gone and pissed me off.... Well I see you were involved in the US title match last night. So heres the deal. Im 2-0 so ill make you my 3-0 victory whilst making a point on how i WILL be US Champion very soon...

Take back my company month by month belt by belt person by person... After you witness us sacrifice New Guy and AirTrouble619 i will make an example of you. You WILL respect me.

O10101 has seen the light while he is not the 4th man he is a symbol a symbol for you Proc... A symbol that once we get past your band of merry men the competitors that remain support change.your challenges are laid. Modern Myth is going to prove he's the best in the world at TLC by not only beating you but humiliating you. Then At Wrestlemania im going to take back my company Iron Man match 2/3 falls, ladder match, 1st blood, lumberjack, street fight, cage, cell, coal miners glove, tables, inferno hell ill even take you on in a sumo match. you name the stipulation ill beat you down.

The Illuminati are here..... Get over it.....
Like I've said Gunner, New Trouble will not stop until the Illuminati are destroyed. The Resistance now is a four (or 5) man band, as New Trouble will join the fight against the Illuminati. If this O10101 character isn't the fourth man, then who is Gunner? Or will be number 4, as you were proclaiming you weren't number three, but low and behold, you were. We're not that stupid Gunner. You will respect us.
__________________


1x Tag Team Champ (with Sonic Slash) as Air-Slash
1x Tag Team Champ (with New Guy) as New Trouble

Join the Forum Championship, a pay-per-view prediction contest!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/mitb/8...oney-bank.html
AirTroublein619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:46 PM   #124 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
el dandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The Land of Rape and Honey
Posts: 4,129
el dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missed
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Heed this O10101 guy's warning.

He can sympathize with you people.
He can understand your futility.
He can forgive your hopelessness.
He understands that The Illuminati are the relentless entity that cannot be alluded.
He knows that when (not if, but when) the takeover is complete, people like him will be first in line.

This is The Illuminati's game, and you are all just playing it. We have been around for a while, but you people just didn't realize it. Now we don't have to sneak around in the shadows.

You fools are right, the Forum Championship will be saved.. and what you fail to realize is that's the reason why The Illuminati are here. The Forum will either be saved by The Illuminati or it will be eradicated by The Illuminati in the process.

We will destroy the people who are responsible for the WWE Forum's decay... we started with X-Bailey. AirTrouble... New_Guy... RKO Peep... Gimmicky... Netty... Camster.. Proc... ect.. you know who you are and deep down inside you know your day is coming.

The Resistance? Bailey? Gimmicky? Peep? who else.. New_Trouble? Metty?

Whatever, seeing is this is OUR game, The Illuminati will allow its temporary existence (just so we can pick The Resistance apart piece by piece).

Just remember, #4 is coming and there is not a fucking thing any of you can do about it. #4 knows who he is and who he isn't.
__________________

Last edited by el dandy : 11-20-2012 at 04:50 PM.
el dandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:47 PM   #125 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,615
Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by O10101 View Post
You poor, sad, desperate souls.

You will lose everything you have, and for what? To make a stand? To be noble? Nobility while a worthy trait, has it's limits, friends. To sacrifice yourself for a failure of a cause is both unintelligent and mentally incompetent of you.

You see me as a coward, as a wannabe, as someone who is sucking up and kissing ass. But you are wrong. You are wrong about your assessment of me, and you are wrong about your chances against a foe you do not understand and can not defeat. I am not a record, I am destruction. Even in losing I gain understanding and fear, for if you happen to get a kiss from luck itself and defeat me, you suffer the repercussions of those actions.

You think you understand me? Understand who I am and what i'm about? You understand NOTHING. Your bleak future is clouding your judgement and ability to see the truth. Your imminent demise is turning any logic you once had to blind hope and ignorance.

I am the next generation, I am the future, I am here for a revolution.

Will YOU give me that? No. You focus solely on your own greed and stupidity. The Illuminati, however, see the larger picture. They look ahead, instead of living in the moment. They understand where this company will head if it is not changed, they understand a revolution is necessary to save us all from the leaders who do not have YOUR interests at heart.

You put your faith in a man who would not reveal your opponents to you, just a month ago. A man who's greed is the only trait left he possesses. I have seen the light, friends. I have seen a future where we all are better off, where our leaders possess the skills needed to bring this company forward. I am not a coward, I am not a traitor, I am a realist. I am enlightened. And if you stand in the way of OUR revolution, you will suffer more than you could ever think imaginable.

Your fate is up to you, but don't let foolish pride stand in the way of doing whats right, doing what you need to do to survive, and saving this company.

Join the Illuminati, help them do what is necessary. Start..

A Revolution.

You like to talk kid. No wonder you fit in so well with el dandy. Ask him how his jaw is feeling after I hit a home run? I am getting that right yeah because I am more of a cricket man. I should have got a cricket bat they hurt a lot more. Lesson learned.

You like to use big words. When I am done with you won't even be able to speak. Luck? Luck is for weak men.

Proc is our leader and a fantastic booker man. I would sooner cut off my left nutsack then join the weird eye people.

__________________





Last edited by Gambit : 11-20-2012 at 04:49 PM.
Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:50 PM   #126 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,615
Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by el dandy View Post
Heed this O10101 guy's warning.

He can sympathize with you people.
He can understand your futility.
He can forgive your hopelessness.
He understands that The Illuminati are the relentless entity that cannot be alluded.
He knows that when (not if, but when) the takeover is complete, people like him will be first in line.

This is The Illuminati's game, and you are all just playing it. We have been around for a while, but you people just didn't realize it. Now we don't have to sneak around in the shadows.

You fools are right, the Forum Championship will be saved.. and what you fail to realize is that's the reason why The Illuminati are here. The Forum will either be saved by The Illuminati or it will be eradicated by The Illuminati in the process.

We will destroy the people who are responsible for the WWE Forum's decay... we started with X-Bailey. AirTrouble... New_Guy... RKO Peep... Gimmicky... Netty... Camster.. Proc... ect.. you know who you are and deep down inside you know your day is coming.

The Resistance? Bailey? Gimmicky? Peep? who else.. New_Trouble? Metty?

Whatever, seeing is this is OUR game, The Illuminati will allow its temporary existence (just so we can pick The Resistance apart piece by piece).

Just remember, #4 is coming and there is not a fucking thing any of you can do about it. #4 knows who he is and who he isn't.
I enjoyed licking the blood off of my bat. I want to do it again
__________________




Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:07 PM   #127 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
el dandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The Land of Rape and Honey
Posts: 4,129
el dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missed
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Why so focused on me, RKO Peep?

I am just a man in a wheelchair.

Are you scared, RKO Peep?

Has the realization set in that they way you play the game will be no longer?

Has the epiphany happened that there is no place for an RKO Peep in The Illuminati Forum Championship?

Instead of having tunnel vision on me, it would be in your best interest to be focused on #4. When #4 arrives, he is gonna fuck you - and anyone else in this Resistance - up psychically...mentally.... and emotionally.
__________________
el dandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:10 PM   #128 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
O10101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 214
O10101 O10101 O10101 O10101
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
You like to talk kid. No wonder you fit in so well with el dandy. Ask him how his jaw is feeling after I hit a home run? I am getting that right yeah because I am more of a cricket man. I should have got a cricket bat they hurt a lot more. Lesson learned.
As I said, you don't understand me. You are incapable of understanding me, just like you are incapable of understand your demise is coming. I do enjoy talking, my own voice gives me clarity and fills me with pride, because I know that I will be saved. And I know that not everyone will be as filled with blindness as you and the rest of your "Resistance" buddies are. Some will heed this warnings, and see the light. Some will join the Revolution and help pave way for the Illuminati. And those are the people I care about, those are the people I am trying to save. You and your buddies have decided to enter down a path you cannot come back from, you are beyond saving.

If you want to stick to your old ideas, your old ways, that is something I can not change with my words. But you will soon realize, by OUR actions, that you were wrong all along. And just before your career is terminated, just as you are begging for a second chance, just as you finally admit you've seen the light. You will not be forgiven, as the rest of us who have admitted the Illuminati are right. You will be sacrificed, as a symbol, as well as the rest of your "Resistance" fools. A symbol, that this company has been saved, and traitors who have nearly destroyed it will be shown no mercy.

You should have brought a stronger weapon to your fight, as you suggested. It just shows the lack of insight you "Resistance" boys have, shows the lack of thinking ahead you all possess. The Illuminati are smarter, better, and bigger than you are. They would not make that fatal mistake, they would end you when given the opportunity. Don't you see that?

Quote:
You like to use big words. When I am done with you won't even be able to speak. Luck? Luck is for weak men.
It doesn't surprise me that my knowledge and intellect are too much for your meager mind to comprehend. You are just a child, just a shell of a man. You represent the Resistance well, in that regard.

And I will overlook your threat against me, my friend. I will give you a chance to rethink that, because if I hear that again, me and you will be facing each other and I will do the Illuminati's work by taking you out myself. And trust me, that is something you do not want... or is it?

Is your fear of the oncoming changes causing you to subconsciously call for your own demise by challenging me? Do you want me to end you before it happens, so you don't have to face the destruction that is in your future?

Proc represents the past, his ideas are old and his greed has overwhelmed him.

His soul is lost, unfortunately he has used is manipulations on some of you lesser minded fools who think of only fighting and not surviving. He will be your downfall, when everything you cherish and love comes crashing down... he will be the one to blame, and he won't be there to save you.
__________________


"I found a liquor store, and I drank it."
O10101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:17 PM   #129 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,615
Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by el dandy View Post
Why so focused on me, RKO Peep?

I am just a man in a wheelchair.

Are you scared, RKO Peep?

Has the realization set in that they way you play the game will be no longer?

Has the epiphany happened that there is no place for an RKO Peep in The Illuminati Forum Championship?

Instead of having tunnel vision on me, it would be in your best interest to be focused on #4. When #4 arrives, he is gonna fuck you - and anyone else in this Resistance - up psychically...mentally.... and emotionally.
I smell fear and lies. Nah fear is something I don't have. I can still taste the blood on my lips. I have my vision focused on everyone of you. Unless number 4 is a hot chick I am good old man.
__________________




Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:22 PM   #130 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
el dandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The Land of Rape and Honey
Posts: 4,129
el dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missedel dandy probably won't be missed
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

RKO Peep, if you spent half as much time focusing on #4 as you do drinking Proc's period blood... you probably wouldn't have AIDS.
__________________

Last edited by el dandy : 11-20-2012 at 05:31 PM.
el dandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios