WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series - Page 11 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-20-2012, 02:56 AM   #101 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Proc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,380
Proc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

In case I figured your rules out correctly and noone points out a mistake, yes, a draw means the champions retain. Still one of the best 2-out-of-3-falls matches I've ever seen in my life. Checked it several times.

We had the tag match, the triple-draw, a MitB cash-in, me losing the Forum Title after 7 1/2 months, the Illuminati, Camaster2004 winning the Forum Title for the first time, CaptainObvious winning his first Championship and the list goes on and on. Although it sucked for me this was one hell of a show. No question in my mind which Survivor Series (Forum or WWE's) was the better one.



Edit:
I was asked how I count the points. In case anyone else needs some help, here is a random example:
5 match card the picks are:
1 Kaitlyn wrong
2 Team Foley wrong
3 Cesaro
4 Show wrong
5 Punk

3+5=8 points
__________________
www.f4wonline.com

Last edited by Proc : 11-20-2012 at 03:41 AM.
Proc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-20-2012, 04:34 AM   #102 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Gunner14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,708
Gunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmicky View Post
I have an IC shot and I intend to take it. I've built a path here in the WFC and I'm following it, as are so many others. It's long, and it can be hard but it's there and we're following it.

The Illuminati have showed up and they are destroying these paths, sometimes intentionally, sometimes not. They are here to fuel their own egos and we will be the cost. The one thing they've forgot is that time's move on, this world they left behind has moved on and ready to defend itself. Last night, they gained no titles and won through trickery. They are on a path towards unbeatable odds, the entire WFC Universe, a path that will break them.

This is my warning to the Illuminati, back down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaster2004 View Post
airtrouble it was a good match but im just going to say with the illuminati getting their fourth member soon, if you need some backup for your match, all you gotta to do is ask...actually thinking about it, how about we make it a 6 man tag match straight up, new trouble and me vs myth, gunner and whoever the 4th person might be....they have now got my attention with what they did to bailey and i believe its time for us to take out the trash
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTroublein619 View Post
Camaster, you deserve it. You beat me fair and square, and after cashing in your briefcase, you are the champ. Can't believe I did this badly, but I know I will do better. Congrats, and New Trouble will handle the Illuminati at TLC, you just defend your championship. The Illuminati will be eliminated.
Dont you see. The illuminati isnt here to destroy. We are here to save. We're here to eliminate the problems that are holding my company back. We are here to restore the greatest wrestling company in the world back to its promise land. we are here to replenish the dwindling numbers. Here to make this game great again.

When i left we had 4 divisions FULL of bright opportunistic superstars all chomping at the bit to progress. We had the greatest Internet champion the world has ever seen in Irish Boy now we dont even have an internet title. The inmates are running the asylum people are demanding title shots left right and centre. all the clear paths to prosperity have been diminished and we are left with anarchy. Now anarchy needs leadership anarchy needs guidence. Gunner14 is that shining light that will bring balance to the forum.

Now El Dandy, Modern myth and our 4th man all share this same ideal that the key to saving the once great company lies in the Illuminati taking control. We are the saviours we do what needs to be done. Revenge will never bring you redemption so we're going to do it for you. We are the forum championships redemption.

ModernMyth the fallen champion deserves his spot back on top of the mountain. modernMyth the fearless competitor at Wrestlemania last year he took my title with a chair. He did what was needed to get the right result. The perfect ally for this kind of quest for justice. As El-Dandy put it the enemy of my enemy becomes my ally. Now me and El-Dandy had an epic long running battle. I beat him from pillar to post 1 on 1 but i left him able to compete. X-Bailey went too far. X-Bailey broke the code. X-Bailey needed to be made an example of. An eye for an eye. Now the greatest superstar this forum has ever seen is going to be the perfect face of the new Forum Championship.

New Trouble you are the next sacrifice. Gimmicky Camaster RKO Peep get in line now is the time for reflection and solitude. we shall give you 68 days to see the light. 68 days to see that you are being led down the wrong path. 68 days to bow down and kiss our feet. Camaster you should see these days as a blessing because Proc is going to kick your ass in his title rematch.

New Trouble however. You get no chance of reflection. You get no chance for forgiveness. AirTrouble and New_Guy you are both on borrowed time. 26 days untill we end you.
__________________
Wrestlemania 30 was awesome

3 Axxess events
Hogan VIP
Flair VIP
Wrestlecon session 1
Hall Of Fame Section 113 Row 11 Seat 1
Wrestlemania Section 140 Row 20 Seat 14.
Monday Night Raw Section 123 Row 16 seat 6
Gunner14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:29 AM   #103 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,640
Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default

Sorry bowing at people's feet ain't my style. Now I was out partying last night so I am still a little fragile but this time I believe your 4th man is Irish boy!
__________________




Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:20 AM   #104 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
AirTroublein619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 653
AirTroublein619 is an after thoughtAirTroublein619 is an after thoughtAirTroublein619 is an after thought
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaster2004 View Post
airtrouble it was a good match but im just going to say with the illuminati getting their fourth member soon, if you need some backup for your match, all you gotta to do is ask...actually thinking about it, how about we make it a 6 man tag match straight up, new trouble and me vs myth, gunner and whoever the 4th person might be....they have now got my attention with what they did to bailey and i believe its time for us to take out the trash
I thank you for your support, but New Trouble can handle it. Defend your title, and we can handle Myth and Gunner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner14 View Post
Dont you see. The illuminati isnt here to destroy. We are here to save. We're here to eliminate the problems that are holding my company back. We are here to restore the greatest wrestling company in the world back to its promise land. we are here to replenish the dwindling numbers. Here to make this game great again.

When i left we had 4 divisions FULL of bright opportunistic superstars all chomping at the bit to progress. We had the greatest Internet champion the world has ever seen in Irish Boy now we dont even have an internet title. The inmates are running the asylum people are demanding title shots left right and centre. all the clear paths to prosperity have been diminished and we are left with anarchy. Now anarchy needs leadership anarchy needs guidence. Gunner14 is that shining light that will bring balance to the forum.

Now El Dandy, Modern myth and our 4th man all share this same ideal that the key to saving the once great company lies in the Illuminati taking control. We are the saviours we do what needs to be done. Revenge will never bring you redemption so we're going to do it for you. We are the forum championships redemption.

ModernMyth the fallen champion deserves his spot back on top of the mountain. modernMyth the fearless competitor at Wrestlemania last year he took my title with a chair. He did what was needed to get the right result. The perfect ally for this kind of quest for justice. As El-Dandy put it the enemy of my enemy becomes my ally. Now me and El-Dandy had an epic long running battle. I beat him from pillar to post 1 on 1 but i left him able to compete. X-Bailey went too far. X-Bailey broke the code. X-Bailey needed to be made an example of. An eye for an eye. Now the greatest superstar this forum has ever seen is going to be the perfect face of the new Forum Championship.

New Trouble you are the next sacrifice. Gimmicky Camaster RKO Peep get in line now is the time for reflection and solitude. we shall give you 68 days to see the light. 68 days to see that you are being led down the wrong path. 68 days to bow down and kiss our feet. Camaster you should see these days as a blessing because Proc is going to kick your ass in his title rematch.

New Trouble however. You get no chance of reflection. You get no chance for forgiveness. AirTrouble and New_Guy you are both on borrowed time. 26 days untill we end you.
I believe it is you who's on borrowed time. New Trouble will beat and dismantle you, and we will claim our victory.

Off of RKO's post, let's have a running prediction. Who does everyone think the fourth man will be. I think it's a returning bigman.

1-bigman.

Who is the fourth man? Any hints illuminati? Or will he blindside us after we beat you?
__________________


1x Tag Team Champ (with Sonic Slash) as Air-Slash
1x Tag Team Champ (with New Guy) as New Trouble

Join the Forum Championship, a pay-per-view prediction contest!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/mitb/8...oney-bank.html
AirTroublein619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:23 AM   #105 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,640
Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default

I think it is a returner this time. I also think he might try to blindside you during the match.
__________________




Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:47 AM   #106 (permalink)
Career Ender!
 
X-bailey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 422
X-bailey X-bailey X-bailey X-bailey X-bailey X-bailey
Default

I am regrettably informing you all that due to the actions taken by The Illuminati I am out of commission for the unforseeable future, I've beaten every competitor I've faced cleanly 1 on 1, I was forced to do what I did against Dandy because of what he tried to do to this company.

No one else would stand up against his family I single handily destroyed and dismantled his family, so of course what is his course of action when he returns? Take out the one person who stopped him before, I saves this company Gunner! Your company! You thanked me I had a heroes welcome after destroying him now you say he is what is best for the company, I never thought you'd have been converted.
You are nothing but a pawn in Myth and Dandys overall plan when they're done they will dispose of you and feed you to the waiting lions that are here!

In a 2 on 1 fight I took you to the limit had it not been for the quick reactions of RKO, Gimmicky, New guy and Airintrouble I'd be as pathetic and crippled as you are Dandy I have them all to thank for coming to my aid.

I am due to go into reconstructive surgery on my knee tomorrow morning doctor doesn't know If I ever will walk again.

Dandy this is not the end!
__________________
THE RESISTANCE


Wrestling Forum Championship Accomplishments:
Former Forum Champion.
Officially Ended El Dandys Career
Main Evented Wrestlemania


Not removing until:


[X] Rhodes takes a Midcard Title
[X] WWE Make Punk credible and push him to main event status
[ ] Cena turns heel
[X] Christian wins WHC/WWE Belt
[ ] Rhodes gets Main Event Push
[X] Ziggler gets Main Event Push
Added 14/2/10
[ ] Sandow holds a title
[ ] Brian gets push for Main event once again
[ ] WWE Give Barrett something worthwhile to do!
Added 23/1/13

Marking for:-
Antonio Cesaro, Wade Barrett, Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Damien Sandow, Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan
X-bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:15 PM   #107 (permalink)
GET MY BAGS
 
the modern myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bournemouth
Posts: 9,291
the modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a push
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proc View Post
Results
The_modern_myth (8) vs. Adyman (8) Worst match of the night. What a return for the_modern_myth, what a debut for Adyman. The_modern_myth shows he needs strenght in numbers and Adyman shows he needs some training.


You son of a bitch. I admit it wasn't my best in ring performance but 'worst match of the night'? Son, you're pulling a tiger's tale when you talk like that! My mind was on higher things ... like ushering in a new dawn of enlightenment, beating the Holy Hell out of X-Bailey (who is now an X-Wrestler) and positioning all the pieces for the greatest wrestling revolution since the introduction of the third rope. How about you put your money where your mouth is? Step up. Pick your poison, Proc. One on one? Tag team? The ball's in your court!


Quote:
Originally Posted by X-bailey View Post
I am regrettably informing you all that due to the actions taken by The Illuminati I am out of commission for the unforseeable future, I've beaten every competitor I've faced cleanly 1 on 1, I was forced to do what I did against Dandy because of what he tried to do to this company.

No one else would stand up against his family I single handily destroyed and dismantled his family, so of course what is his course of action when he returns? Take out the one person who stopped him before, I saves this company Gunner! Your company! You thanked me I had a heroes welcome after destroying him now you say he is what is best for the company, I never thought you'd have been converted.
You are nothing but a pawn in Myth and Dandys overall plan when they're done they will dispose of you and feed you to the waiting lions that are here!

In a 2 on 1 fight I took you to the limit had it not been for the quick reactions of RKO, Gimmicky, New guy and Airintrouble I'd be as pathetic and crippled as you are Dandy I have them all to thank for coming to my aid.

I am due to go into reconstructive surgery on my knee tomorrow morning doctor doesn't know If I ever will walk again.

Dandy this is not the end!
I want you to tell the world how it felt. Tell them how we beat you, how we tortured you and how we broke you! Tell them! Tell them about the agony, the heartbreak and the bitter taste of failure! We beat you like Ike beat Tina, son, and now it's your turn to tell the world that I am 'simply the best'
__________________
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt9zbhgZAW1qmssh1o1_400.jpg

Last edited by the modern myth : 11-20-2012 at 01:24 PM.
the modern myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:22 PM   #108 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Proc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,380
Proc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by the modern myth View Post

You son of a bitch. I admit it wasn't my best in ring performance but 'worst match of the night'? Son, you're pulling a tiger's tale when you talk like that! My mind was on higher things ... like ushering in a new dawn of enlightenment, beating the Holy Hell out of X-Bailey (who is now an X-Wrestler) and positioning all the pieces for the greatest wrestling revolution since the introduction of the third rope. How about you put your money where your mouth is? Step up. Pick your poison, Proc. One on one? Tag team? The ball's in your court!
As the corperate person that I am I am not going to encourage your behavior by giving you the attention you are so desperately crying for.

Step up your game and stop relying on other people.
__________________
www.f4wonline.com
Proc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:39 PM   #109 (permalink)
GET MY BAGS
 
the modern myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bournemouth
Posts: 9,291
the modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a push
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proc View Post
As the corperate person that I am I am not going to encourage your behavior by giving you the attention you are so desperately crying for.

Step up your game and stop relying on other people.

The Modern Myth made it to the top all by himself, buddy. One year ago, I was the World Champion, and I held that son of a bitch until Wrestlemania. I seem to remember YOU hitching your waggon to the Dandy Family back in the day. Without the accolades and attention that YOU recieved as a result of El Dandy's infuence, you wouldn't be the corperate person that you are today.

The saddest part is, I remember the old Proc. The Proc that didn't hide behind his suit and tie; the Proc that didn't listen to stiffs and wannabes like Gimmicky, RKO Peep and X-Bailey; the Proc that used to arrive, raise Hell and leave. These days, he's more likely to arrive, sit quietly in the corner with a some chick-lit and herbal tea, and go to bed early. The Old Proc would never have run away from a challenge. I'm challenging YOU Proc. You criticize my performance? Let's see if you can live up to the hype. Step up or shut up. .
__________________
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt9zbhgZAW1qmssh1o1_400.jpg

Last edited by the modern myth : 11-20-2012 at 02:10 PM.
the modern myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:59 PM   #110 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
O10101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 214
O10101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsO10101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsO10101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsO10101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

I have suffered one defeat in my time here.

I have conquered three misguided souls who thought they could handle me.

But... I am not a record.

I am more than that. I am the youth that this company so eagerly wants & needs, yet will not admit. I am part of the new generation that are hungry for gold, hungry for destruction, and hungry to make an impact. The old guard think they are entitled, think that they are rightful owners of all the glory. But they have only earned the ire and disdain of the new generation.

Come TLC, I will show just how hungry this "new guy" really is.

You can all focus blindly on the Illuminati, you will fail in your efforts to stop them. They get what this company needs, they know what direction it has to be taken in to flourish. They will stand tall, and I have no problem calling them my saviours and bowing down to them. Their guidance and unavoidable conquering of this company I will embrace. Pride is just a word, I will not let it stop me from declaring them the saviors, I will not let it turn me into X-Bailey.

Illuminati have my support, and my thanks for what they are doing. In time, you will all realize that, or you will perish in your futile fight against them.
__________________


"I found a liquor store, and I drank it."
O10101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios