Re: Rebook a WrestleMania
WWE Championship w/ Special Enforcer: The Rock:
John Cena (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. CM Punk
- This would have been unique. I would have had Miz lose the WWE Championship to Randy at the Rumble due to interference from Morrison (you'll see that later). I would have had CM Punk win the Royal Rumble and wait to challenge the champ. EC comes around and in a shocker, Orton is eliminated by Cena at the very end and Cena walks into the Main Event. The next night on RAW, Punk challenges Cena, citing that he is the best (essentially the shoot). This storyline combines both Punk's 2011 storylines into one. Randy would get in due to his rematch clause and boom. In the Main Event he goes over and wins the title to the shock of the crowd, leading to his rise/face turn much sooner. Throw in Rocky into this storyline and how he costs Cena the title, and you have the four of the biggest superstars together for one match.
World Heavyweight Championship:
Edge (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio
- This match was fine how it is, however, I would not have had Christian get involved as soon as he did. On the RTWM you could have had Del Rio re injure Christian and at Mania have Christian cost Del Rio the match, leading to Edge's retirement, leading to their awesome match at Extreme Rules. Have Del Rio win at EC or something.
"The Streak" vs. Nexus
The Undertaker vs. Wade Barrett
- Would this match have sold? Probably not, but Barrett needed the rub. Instead, him and his toy faction got buried in three minutes. Have a good, 10-15 minute brawl. Have Neexus stay together and have Taker come back on the RTWM, taking each member out individually week by week until with two weeks left to the show and Barrett accepts Taker's challenge. Taker wins and the Nexus disbands, but Barrett remains a top player.
No Holds Barred:
Triple H vs. Sheamus
- The return match from Wrestlemania 26. Have a huge brawl, but have Sheamus go over in a surprising win.
The Miz w/ Alex Riley and Michael Cole vs. John Morrison w/ The King
- I would have had Miz win the title due to the briefcase, then successfully defended it against Morrison on RAW like he did, but I would have had Morrison screw Miz out of his Championship match at the Rumble. This feud would be built on Morrison being the Janetty, etc.. combine this feud with the Cole/King feud and throw Swagger out because he was god awful.
Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio
- Change nothing. This was one of the things they got right.
United States Champion vs. Intercontinental Champion:
Dolph Ziggler (IC Champ) vs. Daniel Bryan (US Champ)
- Have this match open the show and give it 10 minutes. Nothing else needs to be said.
Tag Team Championship Match:
Big Show and Kane (c) vs. Team Air Bourne (Kofi and Evan sans weed)
- Fun little quick 5:00 tag team match.
Santino Marella, Trish Stratus and Snooki vs. Jack Swagger and LayCool w/Vickie
- Get everybody on the card, am I right?
Credit to CHAMPviaDQ on the Sig/Avi Set