Future 'Mania locations in North America - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-12-2012, 01:09 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Question Wrestlemania 30 venue??

The rumor mill has been doing overdrive for the past few weeks. some are suggesting wrestle-mania 30 will be in Madison square garden to apprehend with tradition, however as VKM only seems to have arena's for wrestle-mania now, that seems unlikely, correct me if wrong but a WWE insider was quoted saying that the venue would be of "Olympic proportions" this lead me to start to think London could be the venue. does anybody here know if a venue has been confirmed yet, or are they still deliberating on where to host such an event???
thanks

Dont like what i say??
Dont read what i put!!!

not moving until cena finally turns heel
wilbo1994 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
buriedcompass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 415
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Wrestlemania 30 venue??

madison square garden seems most likely to me, but vince likes a swerve. i don't personally see WM going overseas anytime soon, if ever.


you are what you love, not who loves you.
buriedcompass is offline  
post #23 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Wrestlemania 30 venue??

Going over to UK at Wembely, and hosting it there would make him crazy money.
ibax is offline  
post #24 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: US
Posts: 10,864
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wrestlemania 30 venue??

Pittsburgh, PA!!!!
cesaro_ROCKS is offline  
post #25 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-12-2012, 01:26 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Wink Re: Wrestlemania 30 venue??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibax View Post
Going over to UK at Wembely, and hosting it there would make him crazy money.
I was thinking the Olympic stadium in London, use the village as a "Wrestle-mania village"

Dont like what i say??
Dont read what i put!!!

not moving until cena finally turns heel
wilbo1994 is offline  
post #26 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-12-2012, 02:19 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
JAROTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5,004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wrestlemania 30 venue??

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbo1994 View Post
The rumor mill has been doing overdrive for the past few weeks. some are suggesting wrestle-mania 30 will be in Madison square garden to apprehend with tradition, however as VKM only seems to have arena's for wrestle-mania now, that seems unlikely, correct me if wrong but a WWE insider was quoted saying that the venue would be of "Olympic proportions" this lead me to start to think London could be the venue. does anybody here know if a venue has been confirmed yet, or are they still deliberating on where to host such an event???
thanks
From the last thing I heard, it's between Memorial Coliseum in L.A. and Madison Square Graden in NYC.
JAROTO is offline  
post #27 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-12-2012, 03:09 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Wrestlemania 30 venue??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAROTO View Post
From the last thing I heard, it's between Memorial Coliseum in L.A. and Madison Square Graden in NYC.
dont think MSG is big enough for such an event. and i think London would be good as WWE could easily have the largest attended wrestle-mania ever. the Olympic stadium holds 80,000 people and thats with all the athletic tracks and grass. take all that away and have a set, ramp and ring and WWE could easily get 100,000 people in attendance. making it the highest attended wrestle-mania ever.

Dont like what i say??
Dont read what i put!!!

not moving until cena finally turns heel
wilbo1994 is offline  
post #28 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
JAROTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5,004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: Wrestlemania 30 venue??

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbo1994 View Post
dont think MSG is big enough for such an event. and i think London would be good as WWE could easily have the largest attended wrestle-mania ever. the Olympic stadium holds 80,000 people and thats with all the athletic tracks and grass. take all that away and have a set, ramp and ring and WWE could easily get 100,000 people in attendance. making it the highest attended wrestle-mania ever.
I wouldn't have a problem with WM taking place at London, but that's what it's been rumored. It's supposed to be between MSG and Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. That Stadium can hold 93,000+ without counting the field. So they could have there the highest attended WM ever as you suggested. But to tell the truth I still think they will go with MSG.

Here is a link of the WM30 venue rumors I'm talking about: http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...In_Europe.html

Last edited by JAROTO; 10-12-2012 at 03:34 PM.
JAROTO is offline  
post #29 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-12-2012, 04:15 PM
Parks and Recreation Dept.
 
HankHill_85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Saskatchewan
Posts: 3,466
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Future 'Mania locations in North America

MSG or Canada. I will accept nothing else.

I'm a Brock Lesnar Guy.


Arrive, F5, Rinse and Repeat...
HankHill_85 is offline  
post #30 of 33 (permalink) Old 10-12-2012, 04:28 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
The Pastor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 452
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Future 'Mania locations in North America

30 - Rose Bowl Pasadena, CA
31 - Cowboy Stadium Dallas, TX
32 - Superdome New Orleans, LA
33 - New Vikings Stadium Minneapolis, MN
34- Fed Ex Field Washington DC
35 - Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis, IN

The Pastor is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome