Crowd reaction to Divas match. - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-16-2012, 10:37 PM   #31 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
ShiftyLWO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,465
ShiftyLWO needs to make some friendsShiftyLWO needs to make some friendsShiftyLWO needs to make some friendsShiftyLWO needs to make some friendsShiftyLWO needs to make some friendsShiftyLWO needs to make some friendsShiftyLWO needs to make some friendsShiftyLWO needs to make some friends
Default Re: Crowd reaction to Divas match.

The only way you're going to get guys to give a fuck about this division again is if you have them go out there doing bra and panties, evening gowm, lingerie, and pillow matches. Basically full of gimmicks that will interest guys, we all know thats the truth. Nobody gives a fuck if you're the women version of kurt angle.
__________________
"I'll tell ya what.. if you're not Bozo the Clown, you're his twin brother."
-Jesse 'The Body' Ventura

ShiftyLWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-16-2012, 10:38 PM   #32 (permalink)
Convicted avatar thief
 
Callisto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: ELEGANT DINNER PARTYYYY
Posts: 7,311
Callisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Crowd reaction to Divas match.

Eve is really the only active diva with a character, so it's smart that WWE put the belt on her. I'm kinda interest where this all goes, in all honesty.
__________________
Callisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:38 PM   #33 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
itssoeasy23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,745
itssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friendsitssoeasy23 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Crowd reaction to Divas match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv95 View Post
Awesome Kong/Kharma wasn't slutty. And even so, their storylines had more depth believe it or not and were more of a factor on the show.

They still aren't as good/talented as the ladies I mentioned. They're just generic models who have no business being in the ring according the the regular viewer, add on the fact there's nothing interesting or even "edgy" going on with them and what do you expect? Sable, the Kat, Stephanie were awful but they had something going on.
So basically, your saying because their not as good as the diva's you mentioned, they deserve to get shit on? That doesn't seem right. There was a storyline put into it, and it's still shit on. If the Diva's division is constantly crapped on by the fans, why should WWE care about it?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
I also can't believe how much you let Cena ruin your own lives by doing what he does.

You all may make fun of people with "IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMN IT!" for the young kids or marks or whatever, but you guys are even worse than them. You have this deep-seeded legitimate rage for Cena and his fans to the point where you let it affect your day to day life.

Grow up. Seriously.
Quote:
If you don't understand why John Cena wins all the time, maybe professional wrestling is not for you.
itssoeasy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:48 PM   #34 (permalink)
Convicted avatar thief
 
Callisto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: ELEGANT DINNER PARTYYYY
Posts: 7,311
Callisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Crowd reaction to Divas match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv95 View Post
The Knockouts were constantly the highest rated matches/segments in TNA not too long ago despite the roster they had. The problems is a) they aren't in the same league as Lita, Trish, Victoria, Jazz, Gail Kim, Molly, Jacquelyn, Kong, etc. and b)it's the WWE's fault for not making the people care about the division despite their lack of in-ring talent. Just abolish it already.
Most of the divas are passable in the ring, so your point is mute. The real problem is that most of them don't get the chance to interact with the crowd. It was rare for Layla, the former champion who was being shelved in lieu of AJ and Eve, to interact with the crowd. It comes as no surprise that she comes out to crickets. Had she been given the same amount of screen time during her face run like she did during her Laycool days, and I'm very certain that she'd be over.
__________________
Callisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:59 PM   #35 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Marv95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Philly
Posts: 3,333
Marv95 needs to make some friendsMarv95 needs to make some friendsMarv95 needs to make some friendsMarv95 needs to make some friendsMarv95 needs to make some friendsMarv95 needs to make some friendsMarv95 needs to make some friendsMarv95 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Crowd reaction to Divas match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itssoeasy23 View Post
So basically, your saying because their not as good as the diva's you mentioned, they deserve to get shit on? That doesn't seem right. There was a storyline put into it, and it's still shit on. If the Diva's division is constantly crapped on by the fans, why should WWE care about it?
And why is it constantly crapped on? Because it hasn't been given any real attention to by the WWE since the Ruthless Aggression Era ended? The WWE doesn't care nor take it remotely seriously so why should the fans?

Quote:
Most of the divas are passable in the ring, so your point is mute
Define "passable" lol. Compared to the ladies I mentioned? LOL. And the most talented ones are either rarely on TV or recently had a farting gimmick.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazegod99 View Post
You fucking politically correct morons are quick to defend WWE for every pussy ass decision they make, but complain about the show lacking attitude and intensity... SMH.
Right on!
Marv95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:00 PM   #36 (permalink)
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
sharkboy22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 9,696
sharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a push
Default Re: Crowd reaction to Divas match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyLWO View Post
The only way you're going to get guys to give a fuck about this division again is if you have them go out there doing bra and panties, evening gowm, lingerie, and pillow matches. Basically full of gimmicks that will interest guys, we all know thats the truth. Nobody gives a fuck if you're the women version of kurt angle.
This. The only time fans gave a shit about this Division was when they were ripping clothes off one another.
__________________
sharkboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:01 PM   #37 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Chris22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Belfast, Ireland
Posts: 4,610
Chris22 needs to make some friendsChris22 needs to make some friendsChris22 needs to make some friendsChris22 needs to make some friendsChris22 needs to make some friendsChris22 needs to make some friendsChris22 needs to make some friendsChris22 needs to make some friendsChris22 needs to make some friendsChris22 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Crowd reaction to Divas match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itssoeasy23 View Post
So basically, your saying because their not as good as the diva's you mentioned, they deserve to get shit on? That doesn't seem right. There was a storyline put into it, and it's still shit on. If the Diva's division is constantly crapped on by the fans, why should WWE care about it?
They should care because there is fans that do in fact care.
__________________
Batista / Trish Stratus / Chris Jericho / CM Punk / Kurt Angle / Alberto Del Rio
Randy Orton / Seth Rollins / Dean Ambrose / Curtis Axel
Cesaro / Bad News Barrett / Dolph Ziggler / Christian
The Vaudevillians / Tyler Breeze / Sami Zayn / Finn Bálor / Hideo Itami / Tye Dillinger
Alicia Fox / Rosa Mendes / Summer Rae / Eva Marie / Natalya / Sasha Banks
Was At Wrestlemania 25, 26, 27, 28 & 30!!!
Chris22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:14 PM   #38 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
Posts: 5,126
Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey
Default Re: Crowd reaction to Divas match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJerichoFan View Post
Most of the divas are passable in the ring, so your point is mute.
I believe the word you're looking for is moot.

The thing that irks me if when people mention the ratings that the Knockouts segments got...but that doesn't matter because the show still got a 1.1 and TNA weren't making any extra money from those segments being a higher rating. No new merchandise was being sold, no one was buying the next PPV because they stopped flipping through channels when they seen a chick with her whole ass hanging out.
Coffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:18 PM   #39 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 708
gl83 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsgl83 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsgl83 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsgl83 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Crowd reaction to Divas match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkboy22 View Post
This. The only time fans gave a shit about this Division was when they were ripping clothes off one another.

The only time fans care about the divas is when they are interacting with superstars outside of the Diva division. Case in point, AJ with Kane/CM Punk/Daniel Bryan, Eve with Zack Ryder, Beth Phoenix with Santino Marella, etc. Hell, Trish Stratus' first step towards becoming the Top Diva that she became began with her interactions with Vince McMahon; same with Lita and the Hardy Boys.
gl83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:23 PM   #40 (permalink)
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
sharkboy22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 9,696
sharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a push
Default Re: Crowd reaction to Divas match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gl83 View Post
The only time fans care about the divas is when they are interacting with superstars outside of the Diva division. Case in point, AJ with Kane/CM Punk/Daniel Bryan, Eve with Zack Ryder, Beth Phoenix with Santino Marella, etc. Hell, Trish Stratus' first step towards becoming the Top Diva that she became began with her interactions with Vince McMahon; same with Lita and the Hardy Boys.
True, true. Won't get any arguments from me there. Aksana is a next example. Sure she isn't the ring but there's no denying fans boo her because of her affiliation with Cesaro.

The Divas being hot only get them cheered in the beginning. Case and point Eve. Now she gets heats because she the whole John Laurinitis thing way back when and now she's just a bitch working for Booker T.

The Diva in question was Kelly Kelly. Holy shit not too long ago she was getting Randy Orton like pops. Damn what happened? How the heck did she ever get so popular?
__________________
sharkboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios