Re: Who are your top 5 superstars that could win they 2013 royal rumble?
1. Ryback: Not my favourite and not my personal choice but he's likely simply because he's being pushed so hard although losing a WWE Title match the PPV before Rumble may not help his chances. If he does end up winning, he'll go after the World Title.
2. Randy Orton: He's one I'm not expecting to win it but he's definitely a guy who's in with a chance. Orton's always there or there abouts come the latter stages of the Rumble match. If they're going to push him as a heel, he could win the Rumble and go on to challenge a face Sheamus at Mania.
3. John Cena: This is actually the scenario I'm kind of expecting since they're supposedly going with Rock/Cena II. It makes more sense to me to build this match from the Rumble onwards rather than having Rock Vs ??? in the lead up to Elimination Chamber and then have Cena win the Chamber and earn a shot then. Have Cena win the Rumble, have Rock beat Punk, Rock celebrates with the belt and Cena comes out onto the ramp at the end of the show and the two have a staredown to close the show.
4. Brock Lesnar: It's unlikely since Lesnar/HHH II is set for Mania but I want to see Rock Vs Brock II! It's been more than a decade, it'd feel like a whole new match (because it practically would be) and would be awesome. I have no desire to see HHH Vs Lesnar again (ironic that it's another HHH match that people are less than keen to see again). Brock Vs Taker would be cool but it would seem rushed and I like 'Taker/Punk more. I see Brock as a legit possibility to win the whole thing.
5. Undertaker/The Miz: I found it to be a toss up on this last one. Undertaker is probably more likely but don't be surprised that, with The Miz' face turn, he gets pushed to win the Rumble. It's a WWE thing to do so I'm sure it's a possibility.
WARNING: RAPE IN PROGRESS