Searching for a new identity
Join Date: May 2009
Re: Who are your top 5 superstars that could win they 2013 royal rumble?
It's a tough one. Always is. It could be anyone of about 10, but there are reasons for each not to win it. Even more this year, will it be Rock/Cena 2? Who will face Undertaker? Other than Cena, who could face The Rock if he defeats Punk earlier in the night? If Dolph cashes in before then, who would he face? It should be Face VS Heel, so if Ziggler is champion does he face Sheamus? What of the Orton heel turn that's brewing, will he win and face a face Sheamus at Mania? Where does that leave Dolph?
If he wasn't Mr. MITB, I would have said Dolph was a definite for me. However as he already has a title shot then I don't know. I mean, he still could and have used up his briefcase before then but I'm not sure.
It's tough because it's for a world title match at Wrestlemania as well as winning the Rumble, so anyone who challenges for the Smackdown belt will, unfortunately, look inferior. Here's who I reckon anyway;
- Wade Barrett, to go on and face Sheamus at 'Mania.
- John Cena, to face The Rock as 'Mania in MATCH OF A LIFETIME... 2.
- Brock Lesnar. After The Rock defeats Punk, he could face The Rock at Mania.
- Randy Orton, leading to multi-man match at 'Mania featuring Orton, Show, Sheamus & Ziggler.
And my personal guesstimation;
- CM Punk. The Rock defeats CM Punk, who has already secured a Royal Rumble #30 spot somehow without anyone knowing. Punk wins the Rumble. Again, somehow Cena gets in on the match, too leading to The Rock VS John Cena VS CM Punk at Wrestlemania.
I can see this happening at Wrestlemania:
The Rock VS Punk VS John Cena
Randy Orton VS Big Show VS Ziggler VS Sheamus
Undertaker VS Brock Lesnar w HHH as Special Referee.
Not great though. Tough one for me this year, if it's for Punks belt I can only see 1 or 2 men winning it, but for Smackdown belt I can see as many as 7 or 8 winning the Rumble.