Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread - Page 904 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Rate The Rock vs. CM Punk Feud
Underwhelming 77 20.48%
Decent/Good 171 45.48%
Great 3 128 34.04%
Voters: 376. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #9031 of 9443 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 04:55 PM
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Karma101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,904
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawksea View Post
It's actually 2.8.

Compared to 3.1 in 2011, 3.3 in 2010 and 3.4 on 2009.

Looks like you guys fell flat on your faces again just like your patron saint.
Damn the ratings have gone downhill since Rock returned, I knew he was pretty irrelevant nowadays but I didn't think it would be quite this bad.
Karma101 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #9032 of 9443 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 05:06 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 140
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Just read the last three pages of this thread. It was mind numbing. Grow the fuck up.
Skeff is offline  
post #9033 of 9443 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 05:10 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,509
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma101 View Post
Damn the ratings have gone downhill since Rock returned, I knew he was pretty irrelevant nowadays but I didn't think it would be quite this bad.
The highest points in 2011 and 2012 is actually when he was one.

Two 3.8 Raws in the lead up to WM 27 that featured him in the last segments for 2011.

And 3.8 rated Raw 1000 for 2012 that had him on 2 segments.
Hawksea is offline  
post #9034 of 9443 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 05:13 PM
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Karma101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,904
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawksea View Post
The highest points in 2011 and 2012 is actually when he was one.

Two 3.8 Raws in the lead up to WM 27 that featured him in the last segments for 2011.

And 3.8 rated Raw 1000 for 2012 that had him on 2 segments.
I bet Punk was on those shows too.
Karma101 is offline  
post #9035 of 9443 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 05:38 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Biast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,044
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawksea View Post
It's actually 2.8.

Compared to 3.1 in 2011, 3.3 in 2010 and 3.4 on 2009.

Looks like you guys fell flat on your faces again just like your patron saint.
No it's not. From where did you get those? I got the numbers from bleacherreport. I think you're inventing stuff.

Either way, you didn't answer my question, are you a wrestling fan or a ratings fan? I could understand you caring about the ratings if you actually worked in the finance department of WWE and were getting paid a % of the people viewing the show. People these days...

I can understand you thought, Punk is too good on the mic and in the ring so you guys only have ''ratings'' againts him, which is a thing that should be unimportant to wrestling fans/viewers. Accept it, you can't touch Punk.

Last edited by Biast; 02-14-2013 at 05:54 PM.
Biast is offline  
post #9036 of 9443 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 07:02 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England
Posts: 10,366
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biast View Post
Them roids busting out from every part of his body.
Dwayne doesnt do steroids
Kelly Kelly fan is offline  
post #9037 of 9443 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 09:52 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,509
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biast View Post
No it's not. From where did you get those? I got the numbers from bleacherreport. I think you're inventing stuff.

Either way, you didn't answer my question, are you a wrestling fan or a ratings fan? I could understand you caring about the ratings if you actually worked in the finance department of WWE and were getting paid a % of the people viewing the show. People these days...

I can understand you thought, Punk is too good on the mic and in the ring so you guys only have ''ratings'' againts him, which is a thing that should be unimportant to wrestling fans/viewers. Accept it, you can't touch Punk.
A guy who can't even cut a promo from a kayfabe POV and got carried by Cena in the greatest match of his life is "too good" on the mic and in the ring?

I could easily name 15 more talented in-ring performers than this walking botchfest highlight reel.

Last edited by Hawksea; 02-14-2013 at 10:38 PM.
Hawksea is offline  
post #9038 of 9443 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 10:14 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 279
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawksea View Post
A guy who can't even cut a promo from a none kayfabe POV and got carried by Cena in the greatest match of his life is "too good" on the mic and in the ring?

I could easily name 15 more talented in-ring performers than this walking botchfest highlight reel.
one of the stupidest post I have ever seen. Punk can`t cut a NON kayfabe promo? How about dat shoot promo
Mysteriobiceps is offline  
post #9039 of 9443 (permalink) Old 02-15-2013, 04:36 AM
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Karma101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,904
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawksea View Post
I could easily name 15 more talented in-ring performers than this walking botchfest highlight reel.
Please be my guest.
Karma101 is offline  
post #9040 of 9443 (permalink) Old 02-15-2013, 05:23 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
VINT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 576
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

The feud had a very good build-up until right now and I have to say it holds a place between my top feuds of all time.

On Mania, I'm really hoping that it would be a triple threat match but I don't see it happening. Dammit.

VINT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome