Wow! This thread is full of delusions.
1)How is being the champ for over 400 days considered to be "transitional"
2) There are a lot of "anyone but The Rock" answers but no names being said except Cena and Undertaker.
3) you complain about Cena winning the strap at Mania yet you claim that he should be the one to beat Punk...AT MANIA!
4) You complain that a part timer shouldn't have won the belt yet you think that Undertaker should have beat Punk.
5) you make fun of The Rock for being a B level actor as if reaching B level in Hollywood while beings good enough to be a leading man isn't an amazing accomplishment for someone who didn't work his whole life to be an actor.
6) you claim that Rock is doing this for the money.....this is comical
7) You claim that Rock was booked as "super" in this match yet he actually took the loss after the Shield attacked him.
Some of you need to go take a nap and cool down.
Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App