Parks and Recreation Dept.
Join Date: Aug 2011
Re: Cena Rock II - Why is everyone so certain it will be at WM29?
- Rock beats Punk for the gold at the Rumble
- Punk gets desperate, enters the Rumble itself
- He and Cena either do a Bret/Luger finish or it ends in some screwy fashion
- triple threat for Mania 29
Rock/Cena 2 will feel watered down and predictable. Yes, the gold would be on the line this time and yes, WWE would go out of its way to gloss over the first match and say this one is bigger, but we all know that's bullshit.
And like I've been preaching, only nobody's listening - if Rock/Cena 2 goes down and Cena eventually wins, damn near everyone on here will start bitching about a THIRD match to break the tie.
- Rock won the "first ever, once in a lifetime" match
- Cena won the "big-time rematch for the gold" match
- Who could REALLY come out on top in a third and final one?
If Rock/Cena 2 is the plan, that argument is inevitable. Just wait.
I'm a Brock Lesnar Guy.
Arrive, F5, Rinse and Repeat...