Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread - Page 441 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Rate The Rock vs. CM Punk Feud
Underwhelming 77 20.48%
Decent/Good 171 45.48%
Great 3 128 34.04%
Voters: 376. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4401 of 9443 (permalink) Old 12-31-2012, 05:39 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,681
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Yes. Wait til we get a Cena/Orton segment in 10 years time. Balls in the mouth and everything.

Actually. Cena will probably still be there and be there EVERYWEEK.
The-Rock-Says is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4402 of 9443 (permalink) Old 12-31-2012, 05:45 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,326
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Safe to say those two would've finally come out the closet by then. rton
BrosOfDestruction is offline  
post #4403 of 9443 (permalink) Old 12-31-2012, 05:55 PM
Crumbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Infraction City
Posts: 12,541
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion



Cookie Monster is offline  
post #4404 of 9443 (permalink) Old 12-31-2012, 05:59 PM
The holidays are a time for LAUGHTER
 
A Merry Chromemas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indy
Posts: 9,336
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJTheGr81 View Post
All this talk of a Rock/Austin bit is cool with me, but it's still paining me that Rock and HHH haven't had one since Rock came back. Even its something short like WM 27, those two have so much history. I just want one segment between them for old time's sake.
Waiting for that too tbh, as HHH was easily Rock's no.2 adversary back in the AE.

And at all those Rock appearances coming up.

A Merry Chromemas is offline  
post #4405 of 9443 (permalink) Old 12-31-2012, 06:04 PM
Crumbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Infraction City
Posts: 12,541
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

I am sure we will get some sort of Rock/HHH altercation leading up to Wrestlemania considering the amount of dates he has. I'd actually also mark for a Rock/Brock altercation just because I thought the feud and match itself was amazing and well it would get me excited for a potential Mania match between the two.
Cookie Monster is offline  
post #4406 of 9443 (permalink) Old 12-31-2012, 06:40 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 181
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
I am sure we will get some sort of Rock/HHH altercation leading up to Wrestlemania considering the amount of dates he has. I'd actually also mark for a Rock/Brock altercation just because I thought the feud and match itself was amazing and well it would get me excited for a potential Mania match between the two.
This isn't 2002.

After The Rock smashed Punk and squashes him at The Rumble (this match will be similar to Eric Bischoff .vs. Stone Cold at NWO 03), he will face Cena in a rematch. Cena hasn't activated his rematch clause yet.
ChrisPartlow is offline  
post #4407 of 9443 (permalink) Old 12-31-2012, 06:42 PM
Crumbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Infraction City
Posts: 12,541
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisPartlow View Post
This isn't 2002.

After The Rock smashed Punk and squashes him at The Rumble (this match will be similar to Eric Bischoff .vs. Stone Cold at NWO 03), he will face Cena in a rematch. Cena hasn't activated his rematch clause yet.
No shit Sherlock. It's 2012 where the match is worth so much more. You have a legit Hollywood actor against one of the biggest MMA draws of all time and they'd be meeting inside a wrestling ring in the company that build them both. It builds itself.

No one on this fucking earth other than utter morons would want to see Cena/Rock for a second time after the shit we saw at WM28. "Once in a Lifetime" my fucking ass. It should stay that way.
Cookie Monster is offline  
post #4408 of 9443 (permalink) Old 12-31-2012, 06:44 PM
TONY IN DECEMBER!
 
Jason Garretts Nightmare Before Christmas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Big D
Posts: 10,927
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Cena doesn't have a rematch clause..



Quote:
Originally Posted by mattb425 from THE BOARD
Mid-Atlantic is The Godfather, New Japan is The Shawshank Redemption, ECW is Pulp Fiction, WCW is the Mass Effect video game series, and TNA is 2 Girls 1 Cup.
Jason Garretts Nightmare Before Christmas is offline  
post #4409 of 9443 (permalink) Old 12-31-2012, 06:47 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 181
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
No shit Sherlock. It's 2012 where the match is worth so much more. You have a legit Hollywood actor against one of the biggest MMA draws of all time and they'd be meeting inside a wrestling ring in the company that build them both. It builds itself.

No one on this fucking earth other than utter morons would want to see Cena/Rock for a second time after the shit we saw at WM28. "Once in a Lifetime" my fucking ass. It should stay that way.
Big MMA draws? The dude came into Extreme Rules in a hyped match and flopped with the biggest star in the company. He got his ass kicked in the end. Some "MMA" star when Cena owns him on a step of stairs.

He then came into Summerslam, the biggest event of the year and owned Triple H, yet no one bought it. Why, I thought Triple H was a huge star too?

You are on crack, it's Cena .vs. The Rock 2.
ChrisPartlow is offline  
post #4410 of 9443 (permalink) Old 12-31-2012, 06:51 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,681
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

No one bought it?
The-Rock-Says is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome