Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread - Page 305 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Rate The Rock vs. CM Punk Feud
Underwhelming 77 20.48%
Decent/Good 171 45.48%
Great 3 128 34.04%
Voters: 376. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3041 of 9443 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 11:15 PM
Crumbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Infraction City
Posts: 12,541
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzhaze View Post
Very innovative
Is it too Pee-G?
Cookie Monster is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3042 of 9443 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 11:26 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
karla's christmas_SWAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,785
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Gr3atOn3 View Post
how would u book him to turn heel??
Rock vs Cena for the title, Cena has done a lot but can't seem to put Rock away, so his expression begins to change with people are chanting "your shit is getting stale" and Cena goes for one more FU, but Rock counters and hits the Rock bottom. Rock can't seem to muster up a pin attempt, so he uses the time to recover, and once he gets to his feet and Cena starts to get up a bit, Randy Orton after winning the WHC off of Sheamus runs down the ramp. Orton hops on the apron and Rock tries to knock him off but misses when he brings his attention back to Cena, Cena hits the rock bottom on Rock.

Cena will then go for the pin and Rock kicks out at 3, Orton then screams "SHIT!!!" and the crowd begins to chant "HEEL TURN, HEEL TURN, HEEL TURN" because we're smarky as fuck. Cena goes to the ropes and says to Orton, "why won't he stay down?" and Orton bites his finger and starts spazzing a bit. Once Cena turns his attention to Rock, Rock hits the spine buster on Cena and does the "U CAN'T SEE ME" gesture to Orton but only with one finger (his middle finger) and Orton is panicking. Rock hits a FIERCE people's elbow on Cena an as the ref is about to count the third pin fall, HHH pulls the ref out of the ring and knocks him out.

When Rock notices what has happened, he looks at HHH with THOSE CRAZY eyes he used to do like "no this big nose ni**a didn't just screw my win". Rock and HHH begin trash talking while HHH is taking his tie off like he wants to fight, then BOOM RKO outta nowhere, then HHH slowly goes into the ring with a smile on his face picks the Rock's dead carcass up and pedigrees him, and then feeds him to Cena for a FU, and then calls Brad fucking maddox to count the pin, but Rock still kicks out . After that Cena beats the hell outta of the Rock with a chair and pins him to win the title.

Before hand HHH beat Punk clean, Orton heel turned on Sheamus, Ryback faced Show to win the WHC, and Brock faced Taker.

The show closes with all 4 on each corner steel post with their arms held high.


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink
karla's christmas_SWAG is online now  
post #3043 of 9443 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 11:32 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Kenzhaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 53
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
Is it too Pee-G?

Nope, as long as he pulls out and shows "what he's cookin"... I'm cool with it..
Kenzhaze is offline  
post #3044 of 9443 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 11:37 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Auckland
Posts: 431
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
Rock vs Cena for the title, Cena has done a lot but can't seem to put Rock away, so his expression begins to change with people are chanting "your shit is getting stale" and Cena goes for one more FU, but Rock counters and hits the Rock bottom. Rock can't seem to muster up a pin attempt, so he uses the time to recover, and once he gets to his feet and Cena starts to get up a bit, Randy Orton after winning the WHC off of Sheamus runs down the ramp. Orton hops on the apron and Rock tries to knock him off but misses when he brings his attention back to Cena, Cena hits the rock bottom on Rock.

Cena will then go for the pin and Rock kicks out at 3, Orton then screams "SHIT!!!" and the crowd begins to chant "HEEL TURN, HEEL TURN, HEEL TURN" because we're smarky as fuck. Cena goes to the ropes and says to Orton, "why won't he stay down?" and Orton bites his finger and starts spazzing a bit. Once Cena turns his attention to Rock, Rock hits the spine buster on Cena and does the "U CAN'T SEE ME" gesture to Orton but only with one finger (his middle finger) and Orton is panicking. Rock hits a FIERCE people's elbow on Cena an as the ref is about to count the third pin fall, HHH pulls the ref out of the ring and knocks him out.

When Rock notices what has happened, he looks at HHH with THOSE CRAZY eyes he used to do like "no this big nose ni**a didn't just screw my win". Rock and HHH begin trash talking while HHH is taking his tie off like he wants to fight, then BOOM RKO outta nowhere, then HHH slowly goes into the ring with a smile on his face picks the Rock's dead carcass up and pedigrees him, and then feeds him to Cena for a FU, and then calls Brad fucking maddox to count the pin, but Rock still kicks out . After that Cena beats the hell outta of the Rock with a chair and pins him to win the title.

Before hand HHH beat Punk clean, Orton heel turned on Sheamus, Ryback faced Show to win the WHC, and Brock faced Taker.

The show closes with all 4 on each corner steel post with their arms held high.
evolution 2.0, book the fking show man. that's a gold like booking!! aahahaha ur a beast seriously, btw what will the rock do after that??
Th3Gr3atOn3 is offline  
post #3045 of 9443 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 11:49 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
karla's christmas_SWAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,785
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Gr3atOn3 View Post
evolution 2.0, book the fking show man. that's a gold like booking!! aahahaha ur a beast seriously, btw what will the rock do after that??
Best I can think of is re kindling HHH vs Rock from the past so they don't disturb Cena as a heel putting over some faces. And it leads to Rock vs HHH @ Summer Slam or vs HBK with HHH as guess ref heeling it up. Ego vs Ego. lol


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink
karla's christmas_SWAG is online now  
post #3046 of 9443 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 11:51 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Auckland
Posts: 431
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
Best I can think of is re kindling HHH vs Rock from the past so they don't disturb Cena as a heel putting over some faces. And it leads to Rock vs HHH @ Summer Slam or vs HBK with HHH as guess ref heeling it up. Ego vs Ego. lol
another iron man match maybe, would u book the titles to be on the lines or not?
Th3Gr3atOn3 is offline  
post #3047 of 9443 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 11:56 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
karla's christmas_SWAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,785
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Gr3atOn3 View Post
another iron man match maybe, would u book the titles to be on the lines or not?
For hhh vs Rock? if so, the title should be nowhere near that feud. Just a feud to finish what they started in the past.


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink
karla's christmas_SWAG is online now  
post #3048 of 9443 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 12:06 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Auckland
Posts: 431
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
For hhh vs Rock? if so, the title should be nowhere near that feud. Just a feud to finish what they started in the past.
either at summerslam or survivor serious. i still wana see rocky become undisputed champ and hold the straps for at least 4 months each.
Th3Gr3atOn3 is offline  
post #3049 of 9443 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 12:12 AM
If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,995
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Gr3atOn3 View Post
that is true but what am saying is that if the rock single handedly manages to take the raw ratings from 2-3s to 4-5s, then he started another boom, ofc it would take a miracle for him to pull 6-7s like he was doing in 2000 but who knows. I also think if he does that then he will undoubtedly become GOAT in every bodies eyes. BTW who do u think is the GOAT.
Regardless of the things he did in the past, to me, GOAT is HBK.

But at the same time, I can't sit here and ignore The Rock. He accomplished so much inside & outside the business in such a short amount of time. What makes it even better, he didn't use politics to get to the top and from what I've read, has always been about the business and helping put over stars.

There has never been a performer of Rock's stature that you never hear any foul shit about, he's genuinely a nice guy and has done a lot for the business (even more than Hogan). Rock helped elevate HHH (which he shouldn't have done), Mick Foley, Chris Jericho, Brock Lesnar, gave Hurricane a big moment and even with his busy schedule, always makes the time to help WWE when they need it most.

So, while I'll always say HBK, I can easily swap him with Rock, simply for what he has done and what he means to WWE. And honestly, I can never rank Rock below Hogan. Just doesn't make sense. Yeah, Hogan took wrestling mainstream but he was replaceable. WWE is struggling to this day, to fill the void left by Rock nearly 10 years ago and he'll be damn near impossible to replace. Hard to find a guy with his size, talent, humbleness and ability inside that ring and respect for the business outside. Easily the most respected star in the business, I can admit that.
Elipses Corter is offline  
post #3050 of 9443 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 12:17 AM
Proud #NewBlack
 
karla's christmas_SWAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,785
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Gr3atOn3 View Post
either at summerslam or survivor serious. i still wana see rocky become undisputed champ and hold the straps for at least 4 months each.
LOL woah, both straps? I don't even think Rock would consider something like that. I mean I wouldn't mind it because I am a HUGE Rock mark, but LOL but I think someone new and well built should unify the titles. And probably have another heel do it, like Cody, or Sandow.


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink
karla's christmas_SWAG is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome