Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread - Page 279 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Rate The Rock vs. CM Punk Feud

Underwhelming 77 20.48%
Decent/Good 171 45.48%
Great 3 128 34.04%
Voters: 376. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 11-26-2012, 05:14 AM   #2781 (permalink)
Let's just say there's a lot of blood.
 
SonoShion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Route 666
Posts: 4,147
SonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Actually, Rock/Brock is a big match, especially right now.
__________________
SonoShion is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-26-2012, 05:20 AM   #2782 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,681
The-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

There is no bigger match in WWE right now than Rock/Brock.
The-Rock-Says is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:23 AM   #2783 (permalink)
Let's just say there's a lot of blood.
 
SonoShion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Route 666
Posts: 4,147
SonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Unfortunately HHH won't allow this match to happen.
__________________
SonoShion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:31 AM   #2784 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 342
Sam Knight is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
Okay, so your logic is that Rock/Brock won't be big because it already happened yet you think Cena/Rock II is a good idea?

And you say Rock/Brock would be predictable, wouldn't Cena/Rock be just as predictable?

You're a horrible troll.
Rock/Lesnar is not going to be big because WWE made Cena defeat Brock Lesnar cleanly so he is no more a destroying phenomenon as he was in 2002.And as I said its predictable.Crowd won't be too excited for this one.
And even if Cena/Rock is predictable as well it will be bigger than Rock/Brock because their last match wasn't agreat match so fans will expect them to perform better in this one,Cena who is the curent poster boy will win this one so almost all Cena fans will order the PPV just to see their hero winning and Rock fans will order expecting the match turns out to be better than their previous one.
Yeah the same troll who has been killing your arguments.Nice excuse.
Sam Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:36 AM   #2785 (permalink)
If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,995
Elipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Knight View Post
Rock/Lesnar is not going to be big because WWE made Cena defeat Brock Lesnar cleanly so he is no more a destroying phenomenon as he was in 2002.And as I said its predictable.Crowd won't be too excited for this one.
And even if Cena/Rock is predictable as well it will be bigger than Rock/Brock because their last match wasn't agreat match so fans will expect them to perform better in this one,Cena who is the curent poster boy will win this one so almost all Cena fans will order the PPV just to see their hero winning and Rock fans will order expecting the match turns out to be better than their previous one.
Yeah the same troll who has been killing your arguments.Nice excuse.
What arguments have you been killing? Initially, you said Brock/Rock should have a match because they are friends in real life. Then you say it's already happened, eventhough Rock/Cena just happened and now you say it will be too predictable, as if Rock/Cena is less predictable.

Your biggest problem is that you're attempting to speak on behalf of everybody. I said that I feel that Rock/Brock is bigger from a business standpoint, which many agree it is. How can you say what the crowd won't be too excited for? Just because you don't want to see it doesn't mean it won't happen.

The same logic you have for Cena/Rock fans ordering the PPV applies to Rock/Brock fans plus the non wrestling and UFC fans who want to see 2 of the biggest names in each profession face off. This isn't the same Brock from 10 years ago and Rock has since blew up into a megastar. Point is, if you're paying Brock such a large amount for few dates, why not go big and do Brock/Rock, since it has the potential to be bigger (and a better match) than Rock/Cena.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:13 AM   #2786 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
What_A_Maneuver!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,909
What_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Knight View Post
Rock/Lesnar is not going to be big because WWE made Cena defeat Brock Lesnar cleanly so he is no more a destroying phenomenon as he was in 2002.And as I said its predictable.Crowd won't be too excited for this one.
And even if Cena/Rock is predictable as well it will be bigger than Rock/Brock because their last match wasn't agreat match so fans will expect them to perform better in this one,Cena who is the curent poster boy will win this one so almost all Cena fans will order the PPV just to see their hero winning and Rock fans will order expecting the match turns out to be better than their previous one.
Yeah the same troll who has been killing your arguments.Nice excuse.
To be fair, anyone [b]wrestling[b]fan who really cares that much about win/losses will buy Wrestlemania regardless of the Main Event, because it's wrestlemania. The extra people that they would draw in from a high profile match most likely won't care who wins the matches. They just want to see the spectacle that is Rock vs Brock. I'm not saying that the match isn't predictable because I can't think of many reasons that Lesnar would go over Rock with only a bit left in his contract BUT I think it's a bit ludicrous to say that it wouldn't be 'big'. It'd sell loads.
__________________
http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac220/DDDDDOOOOOMMMMM/Hehbekah.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Mark View Post
it seems people on here only know how to complain...
punk wins the title at mitb, complain
triple h returns , complain
zack ryder gets a role that garuntees he'll be on tv on a weekly basis , complain
punk goes over cena AGAIN , complain
kevin nash returns , complain
jennifer aniston gives you a blow job , complain
What_A_Maneuver! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:47 AM   #2787 (permalink)
FEAR THE BROCKTAGON
 
JY57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 11,325
JY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a push
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Dwayne Johnson ‏@TheRock
THANK YOU to our UK #Fast6 film crew - long hours, dedicated work & dirty jokes. #ItsAWrap #TeamBringItUK pic.twitter.com/X3YhqvMD

Quote:
Dwayne Johnson ‏@TheRock
On jet leavin' London.. months of shooting #Fast6 & intense training/dieting/mat work for my @WWE Championship match. #TBI #PushThePace
maybe he has time to make an appearance or two before the year is out? I hope so.

(also can't wait to see Gina & Dwayne again kicking tail again, when this movie comes out)
__________________
http://images.wikia.com/deusex/en/images/e/e7/Adam_Jensen_Concept.jpg
JY57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:17 AM   #2788 (permalink)
Today is the day
 
Green Light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 7,270
Green Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Would for a double Rock Bottom to Heyman and Punk through the table a-la HHH and Shane
__________________
Green Light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:13 AM   #2789 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,681
The-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missedThe-Rock-Says probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Light View Post
Would for a double Rock Bottom to Heyman and Punk through the table a-la HHH and Shane
Why stop at 2? Let him Rock Bottom the NXT geeks through the table aswell.
The-Rock-Says is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:22 AM   #2790 (permalink)
Today is the day
 
Green Light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 7,270
Green Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Rock-Says View Post
Why stop at 2? Let him Rock Bottom the NXT geeks through the table aswell.
Because he isn't wrestling those guys
__________________
Green Light is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios