Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread - Page 20 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Rate The Rock vs. CM Punk Feud

Underwhelming 77 20.53%
Decent/Good 170 45.33%
Great 3 128 34.13%
Voters: 375. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 08-04-2012, 02:20 AM   #191 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,681
The-Rock-Says 4501 - 5000The-Rock-Says 4501 - 5000The-Rock-Says 4501 - 5000The-Rock-Says 4501 - 5000The-Rock-Says 4501 - 5000The-Rock-Says 4501 - 5000The-Rock-Says 4501 - 5000The-Rock-Says 4501 - 5000The-Rock-Says 4501 - 5000The-Rock-Says 4501 - 5000The-Rock-Says 4501 - 5000
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huganomics View Post



No, it isn't.
Yeah, it is. Deal with it.
The-Rock-Says is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 08-04-2012, 12:15 PM   #192 (permalink)
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,764
wwffans123 1001 - 1500wwffans123 1001 - 1500wwffans123 1001 - 1500wwffans123 1001 - 1500wwffans123 1001 - 1500wwffans123 1001 - 1500wwffans123 1001 - 1500wwffans123 1001 - 1500wwffans123 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

6 months away..
__________________


Anna Kendrick
https://twitter.com/AnnaKendrick47
Dwayne Johnson
https://twitter.com/TheRock
Live Stream
http://freecric.net/index.php
wwffans123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 05:32 PM   #193 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Still racing out at the Trestles
Posts: 4,730
Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Rock-Says View Post
Yeah, it is. Deal with it.
No, Austin is a bigger star than Rock, and Austin hasn't wrestled since '03. Austin is also more of a natural fit for Punk to feud with than Rock is. The only thing I'm dealing with is facts.
__________________

Quote:
Dolph Ziggler ‏@HEELZiggler
@ZigglersBetter: @HEELZiggler who's your fave comedian?

@WWESheamus
Huganomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 06:21 PM   #194 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
TheF1BOB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK, England
Posts: 2,373
TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huganomics View Post
This whole situation kind of blows. Punk has to lay down to a star of yesteryear who won't even be around after Mania, and the payoff to this whole thing, as it always is, will be Cena coming out on top over everyone else when he doesn't even need it. Fucking fantastic.
Oh give it a rest will ya, Punks lucky to be where he is right now. In any other Era, he wouldn't even make it to the card, let alone being the Champion of the fucking company I mean... Be thankful for what he's already accomplished and will do in the foreseeable future i.e having a match with The Rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huganomics View Post
No, it isn't.
The Rock in late 1999 overtook Austin in mechandise and gate sales when he was sacrifice to feud with guys like Al Snow ffs. Austin as THE MAN didn't cut it no more. FACT. The Rock drawing power in 2000 shuts your pathetic attempt of an argument anyway so yeah... have a nice day.
__________________


The Moment Wrestling Died
TheF1BOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 07:03 PM   #195 (permalink)
The Face Of The Company
 
Choke2Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 19,640
Choke2Death 20501 - 21000Choke2Death 20501 - 21000Choke2Death 20501 - 21000Choke2Death 20501 - 21000Choke2Death 20501 - 21000Choke2Death 20501 - 21000Choke2Death 20501 - 21000Choke2Death 20501 - 21000Choke2Death 20501 - 21000Choke2Death 20501 - 21000Choke2Death 20501 - 21000
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

I don't see what's so bad about Phil losing to someone with ten times the talent he's got. And if there is anyone in the roster with enough credibility and talent to justify going over The Rock, it's Cena. (and Orton after him, but he's already sort of beat The Rock in that tag team match at WM20)
__________________
Choke2Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #196 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Still racing out at the Trestles
Posts: 4,730
Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheF1BOB View Post
The Rock in late 1999 overtook Austin in mechandise and gate sales when he was sacrifice to feud with guys like Al Snow ffs. Austin as THE MAN didn't cut it no more. FACT. The Rock drawing power in 2000 shuts your pathetic attempt of an argument anyway so yeah... have a nice day.
Austin is the man who saved the company, and most in the business agree that he's the GOAT. Austin also was the man chosen to win the main event of WrestleMania three times during the Attitude Era, while Rock won 0. Your argument is just selective bullshit. Maybe you could make a decent one if you got Dwayne's cock out of your mouth, son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
I don't see what's so bad about Phil losing to someone with ten times the talent he's got. And if there is anyone in the roster with enough credibility and talent to justify going over The Rock, it's Cena. (and Orton after him, but he's already sort of beat The Rock in that tag team match at WM20)
Lol.
__________________

Quote:
Dolph Ziggler ‏@HEELZiggler
@ZigglersBetter: @HEELZiggler who's your fave comedian?

@WWESheamus
Huganomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 08:18 PM   #197 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
TheF1BOB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK, England
Posts: 2,373
TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huganomics View Post
No, Austin is a bigger star than Rock, and Austin hasn't wrestled since '03. Austin is also more of a natural fit for Punk to feud with than Rock is. The only thing I'm dealing with is facts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huganomics View Post
Austin is the man who saved the company, and most in the business agree that he's the GOAT. Austin also was the man chosen to win the main event of WrestleMania three times during the Attitude Era, while Rock won 0. Your argument is just selective bullshit. Maybe you could make a decent one if you got Dwayne's cock out of your mouth, son.
Thank You... Thank You very much... Thank you for proving you are a deluded mark who doesn't know the difference between what's real and what isn't.

This is you.



G'day.
__________________


The Moment Wrestling Died
TheF1BOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 08:30 PM   #198 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Still racing out at the Trestles
Posts: 4,730
Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Spewing stupid rhetoric and overusing stupid smilies and gifs. Yup, you've got all the tools for being a proper idiot with no argument.

And the headline reads....TheF1BOB is a silly bitch.
__________________

Quote:
Dolph Ziggler ‏@HEELZiggler
@ZigglersBetter: @HEELZiggler who's your fave comedian?

@WWESheamus
Huganomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 08:34 PM   #199 (permalink)
Cutting a shoot promo to get over
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,254
WrestlingforEverII 3001 - 3500WrestlingforEverII 3001 - 3500WrestlingforEverII 3001 - 3500WrestlingforEverII 3001 - 3500WrestlingforEverII 3001 - 3500WrestlingforEverII 3001 - 3500WrestlingforEverII 3001 - 3500WrestlingforEverII 3001 - 3500WrestlingforEverII 3001 - 3500WrestlingforEverII 3001 - 3500WrestlingforEverII 3001 - 3500
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Light View Post
Austin isn't gonna be involved because Rock vs. Punk is a bigger match than Austin vs. Punk. Deal with that.
Love Austin but its the truth no matter what people say. No fanboyism at all to see this fact. In 2012, Rock is the biggest thing going. Anything with him will be big. Period.
WrestlingforEverII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 08:51 PM   #200 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
TheF1BOB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK, England
Posts: 2,373
TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huganomics View Post
Spewing stupid rhetoric and overusing stupid smilies and gifs. Yup, you've got all the tools for being a proper idiot with no argument.

And the headline reads....TheF1BOB is a silly bitch.
It's okay troll, you can do better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingforEverII View Post
Love Austin but its the truth no matter what people say. No fanboyism at all to see this fact. In 2012, Rock is the biggest thing going. Anything with him will be big. Period.
Tell that to trollanomics. :Rock3
__________________


The Moment Wrestling Died

Last edited by TheF1BOB : 08-04-2012 at 08:53 PM.
TheF1BOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios