Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion
As far as Lesnar/HHH II happening goes, I'm with Rock316AE in that I'm certain it's happening, even though it shouldn't. Everything is slowly but surely being played up to that match, and we'll see it more so January/February and then finally in March when the real build up starts of HHH coming back and "being that guy that can take down Lesnar". It'll be incredibly stupid, especially if they're already doing Rock/Cena II, but it's probably what's going to happen.
The only reason I can see Taker/Lesnar not happening is personal differences between the two men too great that they just simply can't work with one another. Well, either that, or just that Taker's body can't hold up to have a full match at WM, especially one that would likely be as brutal on his body as the match with Lesnar, and it would be safer to keep him away from Lesnar.
As for predicting the WM card, it's tough because there are so many different possibilities. Here's several I can think of (going from my most ideal choice to my least ideal choice with the three biggest matches):
1) Rock/Cena II, Taker/Lesnar, Punk/Ryback (for WWE Title)
2) Rock/Cena II, Taker/Lesnar, Punk/HHH(for WWE Title)
3) Rock/Lesnar, Taker/Cena, Punk/Ryback(for WWE Title)
4) Rock/Lesnar, Taker/Cena, Punk/HHH(for WWE Title)
5) Rock/Cena II (for WWE Title), Taker/Lesnar, Punk/HHH
6) Rock/Punk (for WWE Title), Taker/Lesnar, and Cena/Sheamus/Ryback (for the World title, any one on one combination of the three)
7) Taker/Lesnar, Rock/Cena/Punk (for WWE Title), Ryback/Sheamus (for World Title)
8) Taker/Rock, Lesnar/HHH, Punk/Cena (for WWE Title)
9) (Most likely) Rock/Cena II, Lesnar/HHH, Punk/Ryback (for WWE Title)
I'm watching you...