Official CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane (AJ) Discussion - Page 142 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1411 of 2562 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 01:12 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 69
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Official CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan Discussion: Best In The World - Yes! Yes! Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Redeemer View Post
Dude, I didn't say why I think he's GOAT? BECAUSE HE ENTERTAINS ME MORE THAN ANYBODY ELSE IN WRESTLING RIGHT NOW. Is that an answer for you? I don't need another reason. My preference for a wrestler is Daniel Bryan.

I also like CM Punk, Dean Ambrose, Kassius Ohno, Antonio Cesaro, Damiem Sandow, Chris Jericho, and AJ.

But right now, Daniel Bryan is the GOAT and will be one of the GOATs for as long as he keeps me entertained. How is that hard to grasp?
If you had only put emphasis on the "me" everytime you say he's the GOAT, you weren't going to raise a lot of eyebrows.
CandyAssets is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1412 of 2562 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 01:20 AM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 6,146
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan Discussion: Best In The World - Yes! Yes! Yes!

I don't need to put an emphasis on anything, everything I type on this board is my opinion, unless I'm directly quoting from something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goham202 View Post
More power to you.

It just irritates the fuck out of me when somebody is that big of a fan and portrays their guy as flawless. Thats not really being a fan, I don't know what that is. But DB did shit tonight. Promo was pointless, he got destroyed by Kane but to people like you, he sold the chokeslam better than anybody.

I just feel that everybody can admit at least one fault of their favorite guy and the truth is, everybody has faults. So, when one is refusing to do so, I feel he's living a lie and doesn't want to accept the truth. Just like you thinking DB should face Austin, Brock or Cena at WM. Forget Punk, Taker or Rock, DB should be the main event.

I understand being a fan but wanting the guy to have a bigger role than he should have and portraying him bigger than he actually is doesn't make sense, no matter if he's your favorite.

My favorite of all time is Sting. Sting is the greatest in the world. He ran WCW and would have been the biggest star in WWE history. Won't call him GOAT because people like you have made that term useless, with the way you all pass it around.
Why should I admit a flaw about my favorite? Is this a thread where we name flaws of the people we like? I doubt it. If it was, I would post a flaw about him, but it's not, so I won't.

And it is being a fan, what do you even mean it's not being a fan? It's not like a stare at the guy all day long, but I do watch videos of him at any time of the day when I get bored. I don't stalk him around the world, I didn't even go to the wrestling last week to get his autograph, so I don't care if you think I'm obsessive when I clearly am not. That was just an exaggeration to let you know why I like the guy.

And why do you care if other people use the term GOAT different than you? If you use the term a different way, then use it how you want. You seem to care too much about what other people think.

See:

Sting is the GOAT, that is why WCW failed. If he wasn't the focus point of WCW, it would still be in business.

I used GOAT like scapegoat in that term. Wella.

To summarize, Daniel Bryan is the GOAT. GREATEST. OF. ALL. TIME. Period. End of Story.

Owned!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic79465_1.gif
Silent KEEL is offline  
post #1413 of 2562 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 01:25 AM
If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,983
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan Discussion: Best In The World - Yes! Yes! Yes!

I swear I'm glad when DB has ran it's course or the next indy guy steps up, so you jump on the next bandwagon.

I can see it now, this time next year you will be titling your posts as "KASSIUS OHNO: GOAT" or "WHY DEAN AMBROSE IS THE GOAT".

Between this, the Rock fandom leading up to WM and all the Cena hate, this section has become totally unbearable. And if you dislike Rock, DB or support Cena, you have a problem.
Elipses Corter is offline  
post #1414 of 2562 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 01:25 AM
DEVON WORLD ORDER
 
MISTER. WINNING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Where bitches on my dick because I look like Jesus
Posts: 19,473
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan Discussion: Best In The World - Yes! Yes! Yes!

You guys are going in circles and going nowhere at this point.

Watching the match again for like the sixth time. Just absolute brilliance. Their No Way Out match should top it if we get a Submission based match.

MISTER. WINNING is offline  
post #1415 of 2562 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 01:26 AM
Proud #NewBlack
 
karla's christmas_SWAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,850
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan Discussion: Best In The World - Yes! Yes! Yes!

Was the NO WAY OUT promo good? My eyes opened back up and I saw AJ twiddling a fake mustache, and I was like "AWWW SHIT, I missed it".


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink
karla's christmas_SWAG is offline  
post #1416 of 2562 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 01:29 AM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 6,146
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan Discussion: Best In The World - Yes! Yes! Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goham202 View Post
I swear I'm glad when DB has ran it's course or the next indy guy steps up, so you jump on the next bandwagon.

I can see it now, this time next year you will be titling your posts as "KASSIUS OHNO: GOAT" or "WHY DEAN AMBROSE IS THE GOAT".

Between this, the Rock fandom leading up to WM and all the Cena hate, this section has become totally unbearable. And if you dislike Rock, DB or support Cena, you have a problem.
It seems if you mark for Bryan you get more problems than if you dislike him. I keep getting shit for my posts, so don't even bitch about being a Cena fan, because you're doing the exact same thing you are claiming people do to you. Hypocrite.

Owned!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic79465_1.gif
Silent KEEL is offline  
post #1417 of 2562 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 01:31 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
urca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 770
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Official CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan Discussion: Best In The World - Yes! Yes! Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goham202 View Post
I just don't see how 6 months of booking (10 if you go back to MITB) suddenly means he is GOAT. So, you're saying 20 years of HBK, 10 of Bret Hart, over 20 of Ric Flair and past domination by Malenko, Benoit, Guerrero and Angle are suddenly erased because of the past 6 months of DB?

And besides, what are you basing your GOAT argument on? All you say is he is GOAT. Great at what? Actually describe what you think he is great at and maybe than I will lay back with my stance. And if your reply is everything, I've proved my point.

Actually, the GOAT argument has lost all merit. People use it so often, it has no meaning anymore. Especially when the term is used to describe someone who's only been booked as strong in the past 6-10 months. It's like if you don't praise the AE, Punk or DB everyday on here, then you're a virgin, homosexual, live in your mothers basement, are a kid or have no clue what you are talking about. And when people come across someone with a differing opinion, who stands behind their argument and doesn't fold, you get pissed.

It's going to take more than 6-10 months of DB to surpass HBK, Bret, Flair etc. as one of the best. I say anything positive about Cena and I'm treated as the devil. I say anything bad about the AE and I'm called the n-word. Now, because I strongly dislike the GOAT term and feel DB is being given that title too early, I can only imagine the negative feedback I get.

It's a shame that people get so pissed when someone feels differently. And it's truly a shame that because I'm 25, I shouldn't be a fan of Cena.
Don't take it seriously ,a lot of people say it just for fun .
Edit:

Quote:
It seems if you mark for Bryan you get more problems than if you dislike him. I keep getting shit for my posts, so don't even bitch about being a Cena fan, because you're doing the exact same thing you are claiming people do to you. Hypocrite.
Ouch..

http://www.imgftw.net/img//625022559.png
credits to Kagura for this awesome set
Marks: Daniel Bryan,CM Punk,R-Truth,Mick Foley,Mr Anderson(even though i dont watch TNA XD).

Last edited by urca; 05-22-2012 at 01:35 AM.
urca is offline  
post #1418 of 2562 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 01:40 AM
If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,983
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan Discussion: Best In The World - Yes! Yes! Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Redeemer View Post
It seems if you mark for Bryan you get more problems than if you dislike him. I keep getting shit for my posts, so don't even bitch about being a Cena fan, because you're doing the exact same thing you are claiming people do to you. Hypocrite.
Lol.

Never called you a homosexual, virgin, accused you of living in a basement or questioned your actual age.

The fact that you see a problem in me being 25 and supporting Cena says alot about you. I'm not bad mouthing you, I just find it weird how you're so obsessed with DB and why you are so pissed because I don't praise him like you do.

I'm allowed to have an opinion, so are you. But, I swear to God, some of you DB marks are far worser than Rock316AE has ever been towards AE guys. You're no different than him.

If I was anything like the people that bash me for being a Cena fan, I would say DB sucks, he can't wrestle, he's a midget, his tights are ugly, he has no mic skills etc. I haven't said anything totally negative about the guy aside from he's not as good as people are portraying him as. He's the GOAT to you, thats all that matters. You are going to come across people who disagree with your opinions if you make those opinions public.

If you don't like the backlash from it, keep it to yourself. Otherwise, accept the backlash/criticism/bashing because it's going to happen anyway and what I'm doing is far from criticizing DB. With Rock316AE, this debate would be a lot different.

But, as the days go by and this DB fandom gets so strong that his supporters get legit pissed when somebody says 1 bad thing about him, the closer I am to staying far, far away from the WWE section.
Elipses Corter is offline  
post #1419 of 2562 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 01:47 AM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 6,146
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan Discussion: Best In The World - Yes! Yes! Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goham202 View Post
Lol.

Never called you a homosexual, virgin, accused you of living in a basement or questioned your actual age.

The fact that you see a problem in me being 25 and supporting Cena says alot about you. I'm not bad mouthing you, I just find it weird how you're so obsessed with DB and why you are so pissed because I don't praise him like you do.

I'm allowed to have an opinion, so are you. But, I swear to God, some of you DB marks are far worser than Rock316AE has ever been towards AE guys. You're no different than him.

If I was anything like the people that bash me for being a Cena fan, I would say DB sucks, he can't wrestle, he's a midget, his tights are ugly, he has no mic skills etc. I haven't said anything totally negative about the guy aside from he's not as good as people are portraying him as. He's the GOAT to you, thats all that matters. You are going to come across people who disagree with your opinions if you make those opinions public.

If you don't like the backlash from it, keep it to yourself. Otherwise, accept the backlash/criticism/bashing because it's going to happen anyway and what I'm doing is far from criticizing DB. With Rock316AE, this debate would be a lot different.

But, as the days go by and this DB fandom gets so strong that his supporters get legit pissed when somebody says 1 bad thing about him, the closer I am to staying far, far away from the WWE section.
You're allowed to have your opinion, but if you plan on keep pestering me about why I like the guy and how I'm not allowed to consider him a GOAT, don't whine about how you are treated as a Cena fan. If you don't like the backlash you get from being a Cena fan, then don't post that you are, according to your own logic.

And nobody compares to Rock316AE, so don't even go there. That guy doesn't respond to anything that tries to dispute his opinion and comes up with his opinion calling it a fact. I know how much a troll he is and I never reply to his posts because it would lead to no where.

The problem with this thing of us going back and forth is that neither of us want to back down, both of us have our opinions, and neither is going to persuade the other on anything. It's pointless, but I will keep replying, probably with the same answer over and over. Stop being a hypocrite by whining about people treating you bad for liking Cena then posting about how you don't think I should like somebody as much as I do. It's ridiculous.

Owned!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic79465_1.gif
Silent KEEL is offline  
post #1420 of 2562 (permalink) Old 05-22-2012, 01:49 AM
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo
 
Brye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 23,188
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan Discussion: Best In The World - Yes! Yes! Yes!

Jesus fuck, this conversation is clearly going nowhere for either one of you. Just end it.



Sig: ABrown & CHAMP

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

WWE Layeth The Smacketh Down
Brye is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome