WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going?? - Page 98 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #971 of 3453 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 11:25 AM
Proud #NewBlack
 
karla's christmas_SWAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,828
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
                     
Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Your 8th!!! Shit dude, you must be well traveled.


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink
karla's christmas_SWAG is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #972 of 3453 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 12:53 PM
I like wrestling too.....
 
Trucoltsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 65
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Not really. Just have always made it a point to go every year. Fortunately, my job allows me time to do so. I enjoy the weekend get away as much as I do just going to the wrestling portion of it.

Wrestlemania 31 will be my 10th in a row!!
Trucoltsfan is offline  
post #973 of 3453 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 01:24 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
CokaCoola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Posts: 305
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucoltsfan View Post
Did anyone buy a travel package and know what hotel is booked for those who got the travel package? I was told we were to find out in late November but havent seen any info yet. Thanks
We're still waiting on it. Supposed to be this week, aye.
CokaCoola is offline  
post #974 of 3453 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 01:35 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
mobyomen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Waterford, New York
Posts: 182
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

I'm going. My friend ordered tickets. He also got a room that is in or on the same property as the Met Life Stadium. He's driving up from Philadelphia and I'm driving down from Albany. We're staying at the hotel Sunday night. No sense driving back home after the show. We plan on partying hard. My friend and I were in Miami for Wrestlemania 28 and we had an amazing time. Can't wait to stock the hotel room full of cases of beer and going crazy.

We Are 138
mobyomen is offline  
post #975 of 3453 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 02:16 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Nintymat0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 87
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Any news yet on when the Raw after Wrestlemania Tickets go on sale?

http://i.imgur.com/jtfqj.png
Punk Bryan AJ Miz Ziggler Christian
Nintymat0 is offline  
post #976 of 3453 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 02:23 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
karla's christmas_SWAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,828
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
                     
Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucoltsfan View Post
Not really. Just have always made it a point to go every year. Fortunately, my job allows me time to do so. I enjoy the weekend get away as much as I do just going to the wrestling portion of it.
Ah, still pretty cool that you've been to so many.


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink
karla's christmas_SWAG is offline  
post #977 of 3453 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 03:35 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 176
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucoltsfan View Post
Did anyone buy a travel package and know what hotel is booked for those who got the travel package? I was told we were to find out in late November but havent seen any info yet. Thanks
Just got my email about an hour ago. I bought a silver package and I'm staying at the Sheraton New York. Pretty much in times square. Or pretty damn close. I think that's sick. I'm real happy about that.
Kiewra is offline  
post #978 of 3453 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 03:45 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 279
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Since this thread includes also talk about wrestlemania week i would like to ask you, is anyone going to watch TNA or ROH at friday? TNA is in Long Island NYCB theatre and ROH is in Hammerstein Ballroom. I am wondering which on i should go to watch? And another question: When we get the information about what superstars are going to show up in axxess in thursday, friday, saturday and sunday. I would like to know that before buying ROH or TNA ticket for friday. I would cry if missed seeing The Rock at axxess.
Mysteriobiceps is offline  
post #979 of 3453 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 08:08 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
tokyopunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 126
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteriobiceps View Post
Since this thread includes also talk about wrestlemania week i would like to ask you, is anyone going to watch TNA or ROH at friday? TNA is in Long Island NYCB theatre and ROH is in Hammerstein Ballroom. I am wondering which on i should go to watch? And another question: When we get the information about what superstars are going to show up in axxess in thursday, friday, saturday and sunday. I would like to know that before buying ROH or TNA ticket for friday. I would cry if missed seeing The Rock at axxess.
I'm staying by the Wrestlecon, not too far from Metlife.

I will be going to CZW on Friday and either DGUSA, TNA or Extreme Rising on Saturday. TNA is not far by train in New Jersey on Saturday, but it just depends on the cards I guess.
tokyopunk is offline  
post #980 of 3453 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 08:54 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 279
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyopunk View Post
I'm staying by the Wrestlecon, not too far from Metlife.

I will be going to CZW on Friday and either DGUSA, TNA or Extreme Rising on Saturday. TNA is not far by train in New Jersey on Saturday, but it just depends on the cards I guess.
Ah ok, wrestlecon could be fun. For me it is just too much wrestling related, since i want to do something else besides wrestling while visiting united states :P I will go to axxess, hall of fame, mania, raw and roh or tna. I think i am turning to TNA at friday. Only wondering how i go to nycb theatre from manhattan.
Mysteriobiceps is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome