WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going?? - Page 61 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-08-2012, 10:32 AM   #601 (permalink)
The King of the World
 
Chiller88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: The Jersey Shore
Posts: 4,184
Chiller88 10501 - 11000Chiller88 10501 - 11000Chiller88 10501 - 11000Chiller88 10501 - 11000Chiller88 10501 - 11000Chiller88 10501 - 11000Chiller88 10501 - 11000Chiller88 10501 - 11000Chiller88 10501 - 11000Chiller88 10501 - 11000Chiller88 10501 - 11000
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Grishnackh View Post
Anyone know how hard it is to get good seats after the opening sale? Bought a section 319 ticket as a placeholder in fear of it selling out and missing out on my first WM.
That's kinda the same thing I just did, I got section 316, row 13.
Chiller88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-08-2012, 10:33 AM   #602 (permalink)
Ho!
 
#BadNewsSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 13,408
#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500#BadNewsSanta 8001 - 8500
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Got 2 128F Row A... only settled on them because they were Row A, and if worse comes to worse it seems like a good view for the tron, and otherwise should be a good view (not great though due to the fact it's still floor seating and there will be sections of people in front of me), but for my price range it was the best available, and I got lucky to. Was going to settle on another 128F seat just in one of the back rows for the same price, so I'm overall happy with my purchase. Only problem I can see is if one of those polls they use for outdoor Wrestlemania's to cover the ring is in the way, and based on the seating chart it looks like it could go either way.

But yeah... IM GOING TO WRESTLEMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
__________________
I've got some bad news...


Last edited by #BadNewsSanta : 11-08-2012 at 10:36 AM.
#BadNewsSanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:38 AM   #603 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 629
Underscore 101 - 250Underscore 101 - 250
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by betfairhornets View Post
Just booked mine section 111A $202 dollars including all fees etc i call that a good deal seems as i wanted 112-114 and they were $434
What row did you get? Also how did you do the search for the tickets?
Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:39 AM   #604 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
TheBkMogul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 220
TheBkMogul 101 - 250TheBkMogul 101 - 250
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sandrone View Post
Got 2 128F Row A... only settled on them because they were Row A, and if worse comes to worse it seems like a good view for the tron, and otherwise should be a good view (not great though due to the fact it's still floor seating and there will be sections of people in front of me), but for my price range it was the best available, and I got lucky to. Was going to settle on another 128F seat just in one of the back rows for the same price, so I'm overall happy with my purchase. Only problem I can see is if one of those polls they use for outdoor Wrestlemania's to cover the ring is in the way, and based on the seating chart it looks like it could go either way.

But yeah... IM GOING TO WRESTLEMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
You got what I passed on...for pretty much the same reasons. But regardless, enjoy.
TheBkMogul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:54 AM   #605 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 49
shaneo1985 50 - 100
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAROTO View Post
got my tickets 111C ROW 13... very expensive but good tickets I think.
111C Row 12 - See you there! Haha!
shaneo1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:59 AM   #606 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 629
Underscore 101 - 250Underscore 101 - 250
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underscore View Post
What row did you get? Also how did you do the search for the tickets?
I ask because that section is apparently a $400/pop section.
Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:01 AM   #607 (permalink)
OAP
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 15
OAP 50 - 100
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Looking as we speak for tickets, but I'm kind of scared because I keep getting corner sections and I definitely don't want to have my view obstructed.
OAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:05 AM   #608 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
FlyingElbow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 307
FlyingElbow 251 - 500FlyingElbow 251 - 500FlyingElbow 251 - 500
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBkMogul View Post
Interesting, although I don't think the system is in place for this stadium, since I've never been able to choose my seats for the Jets games I've been to. Maybe something will change on Saturday.
As it was explained it to me, it's actually the venue's call when/if to turn on the "Choose your seat" feature, not TicketMaster's. As such, it's entirely possible that MetLife just doesn't like to use it. I personally like it if for no other reason than it allows you to see if your seats are on the aisle ("Seat 22" doesn't mean anything to me if I don't know if the row is 22 or 32 seats long) and your actual row ("Row B" could be 2nd row, or it could be 4th if there's an AA, BB, & CC in front of it). Good to see another Jets fan on the board though.

As for Mania tix... I passed on the pre-sale options this year. I wasn't really liking what they were giving me this morning, so I'll try again during the regular sale. Last year was the complete opposite: LOVED what I got in the pre-sale so bought them, but tried again during the regular sale (just to be safe), and hated what I would have gotten had I waited. Hopefully the opposite strategy pays off this year.
FlyingElbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #609 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 234
betfairhornets 0 - 49
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underscore View Post
What row did you get? Also how did you do the search for the tickets?
I put in the price range $199 (think it was that price) not sure on the odd cent etc and just kept looking came up with 117 a few times and corner ones so i kept rejecting them. Finally it came up 111A i wanted 112 but they were $400 odd so right next to it will do im row 28
betfairhornets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #610 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
TheBkMogul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 220
TheBkMogul 101 - 250TheBkMogul 101 - 250
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElbow View Post
As it was explained it to me, it's actually the venue's call when/if to turn on the "Choose your seat" feature, not TicketMaster's. As such, it's entirely possible that MetLife just doesn't like to use it. I personally like it if for no other reason than it allows you to see if your seats are on the aisle ("Seat 22" doesn't mean anything to me if I don't know if the row is 22 or 32 seats long) and your actual row ("Row B" could be 2nd row, or it could be 4th if there's an AA, BB, & CC in front of it). Good to see another Jets fan on the board though.

As for Mania tix... I passed on the pre-sale options this year. I wasn't really liking what they were giving me this morning, so I'll try again during the regular sale. Last year was the complete opposite: LOVED what I got in the pre-sale so bought them, but tried again during the regular sale (just to be safe), and hated what I would have gotten had I waited. Hopefully the opposite strategy pays off this year.
Not sure why Metlife would choose to disable that. Maybe it'd overload the server, or something to that effect. In any event, good luck to us both. I'm only willing to spend $200 per and it's been basically the same section for that price point for the last 30 minutes, so hopefully we'll get better choices on Saturday. If not....well...there's always Stubhub and their markups if you really want to go.
TheBkMogul is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios