Well, just came back from the 8am - 12pm Axxess for the first time. Great fun.
Pros and Highlights:
* NXT Matches.
* Jericho answering hilarious questions in the ring.
* Laughing at people singing Cena's theme in a singing booth.
* Seeing Lita and seeing Cameron and Naomi's asses. Which are HUGE.
* Meeting Billy Gunn and JBL.
* Seeing past Wrestlemania costumes.
* Jericho insulting Miz.
* And a few more things.
* Paige jumping in a fruity pebble ring.
Cons and dissapointments:
* No Undertaker graveyard.
* Wasn't in a convention center.
* To many obese people. *shudders*.
* Barely anyone got to meet Lita. A TON of guys were waiting in line and then it finished and we
got cut off. Everybody was pissed to hell.
* Lines were too long, can't help it obviously, but it DID suck.
Overall, very fun for first show. I might go again next year and get a VIP signing.
I was also confused as to why WWE didn't release a superstar line up before the event months ago.
I checked everyone.
Very fun experience. Can't wait for the HOF in a few hours!