WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going?? - Page 260 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 03-06-2013, 05:35 PM   #2591 (permalink)
Will Always be a Snit Head
 
TaylorFitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 15,305
TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Parry View Post
If he goes to the show and asks a single person in row 13 if they want to move down to row 4, I'm sure they'll say yes though
That's certainly true. I don't know why somebody would turn down and offer to move 9 rows closer.
TaylorFitz is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-06-2013, 05:47 PM   #2592 (permalink)
jun
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2
jun
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
That's certainly true. I don't know why somebody would turn down and offer to move 9 rows closer.
That's what I was thinking. Wasn't trying to find a ticket in row 13 because, well...it would be practically impossible. Thanks for the feedback guys!
jun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:00 PM   #2593 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Mithro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 565
Mithro Mithro Mithro Mithro Mithro Mithro Mithro Mithro Mithro Mithro
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Anyone know if you get riser seats(raised) for a gold package, or floor level?

I wanna buy a gold package for WM 30, but I wanna make sure I'm at an angle above the guy in the row in front of me, not on a shit floor level where I might not be able to see.

I don't know if anyone can help me, I created a thread before asking about this, and got no responses.
__________________
Mithro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:00 PM   #2594 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 176
Kiewra
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithro View Post
Anyone know if you get riser seats(raised) for a gold package, or floor level?

I wanna buy a gold package for WM 30, but I wanna make sure I'm at an angle above the guy in the row in front of me, not on a shit floor level where I might not be able to see.

I don't know if anyone can help me, I created a thread before asking about this, and got no responses.
Pretty sure you get floor seats.
Kiewra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:17 AM   #2595 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 71
PunjabHatesCena is an after thoughtPunjabHatesCena is an after thought
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Anybody interested in buying one of my extra tickets? Floor seat right next to the ramp section 3, $500. Private message me if interested!
PunjabHatesCena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:32 AM   #2596 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
mikey2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)
Posts: 143
mikey2004
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Anyone know of a spare Axxess ticket for the friday night?
mikey2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:19 PM   #2597 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3
manny23
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

I'm from Vancouver, Canada and I'm really excited about going to my first ever Wrestlemania!!! And this is going to be my first time going to New York as well so this worked out great. I'm going to

-wrestlemania sec 335
-hall of fame sec 202
-raw sec 243
-axxess General Admission
-Ring of Honors and DGUSA both General Admission

Staying in a hotel in Secaucus, New Jersey
manny23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:33 PM   #2598 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Schmoove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kill Steen Kill
Posts: 1,595
Schmoove needs to take rep more seriousSchmoove needs to take rep more seriousSchmoove needs to take rep more seriousSchmoove needs to take rep more seriousSchmoove needs to take rep more seriousSchmoove needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny23 View Post
I'm from Vancouver, Canada and I'm really excited about going to my first ever Wrestlemania!!! And this is going to be my first time going to New York as well so this worked out great. I'm going to

-wrestlemania sec 335
-hall of fame sec 202
-raw sec 243
-axxess General Admission
-Ring of Honors and DGUSA both General Admission

Staying in a hotel in Secaucus, New Jersey
I'm in 202 Row 3 for the HOF
Schmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:36 PM   #2599 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 9
goonieboy2008
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Im going to axxess on thursday,friday and i have tickets to wrestlemania in Section
121 row 27.Do any of you know if these are good viewing tickets at metlife? i have never been there before.I can't wait my son either
goonieboy2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:44 PM   #2600 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
rbfshr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Derby, UK
Posts: 123
rbfshr
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonieboy2008 View Post
Im going to axxess on thursday,friday and i have tickets to wrestlemania in Section
121 row 27.Do any of you know if these are good viewing tickets at metlife? i have never been there before.I can't wait my son either
http://aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/178.../row-4/seat-4/

Looks alright, might look totally different on the day though, depending on the configuration.
__________________
rbfshr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios