WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going?? - Page 229 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2281 of 3453 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 11:25 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 176
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax89 View Post
Did I see people were selling tickets for the monday night raw after mania? I could only get the nose bleed seat tickets and would love to buy better seats if anyone is selling? PM me or reply! Cheers
Yean I'm selling a pair but I'm not sure if you'll be interested. They're up but centered. Section 233 row 5 I believe. Let me mnow if you interested.

Where are u from?
Kiewra is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2282 of 3453 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 11:58 AM Thread Starter
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Josh Parry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Orlando
Posts: 1,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimpy1234 View Post
Can any one help me out . . . I am a photographer and as such my camera is pretty big . . What are the chances of getting into axxess? I have already decided it probably won't be allowed into mania or the raw after but I'm thinking could I get it into axxess with me . .
Unless the policy changes from last year because they're now running Axxess out of the arena rather than the convention center, then you can take any camera into the venue. For WrestleMania, the lens can be no longer than 6 inches. For Raw, I don't believe DSLR cameras are allowed at all. You might be best off dropping a phone call to each venue.

Josh Parry is offline  
post #2283 of 3453 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 04:21 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

I'm going to buy my wrestlemania tickets from seat geek. Go there. I also have some sites that might be helpful for people who are buying wrestlemania or the raw after tickets. I'm just getting wrestlemania and I don't need the raw after. I go to college in Philly at Art Institute, so it's pretty close. I might make a trip out of it. I get paid 200 a week, so I could get my lower seats by the second week of March. And I wanted to let people know that there are better ticket sites out there.

http://seatgeek.com/wrestlemania-29-...-30-pm/841373/

Remember to change it to quantity one. Seatgeek shows you the row and seat you're going to be at.

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/new_meadowlands/

You can look at virtual seats and rows

http://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/MetLife+Stadium/

AViewFromMySeat has acutal pictures that people took from their seats.

I have my eyes set on lower seats. Happy Ticket Looking!!
WWEFanPhilly20 is offline  
post #2284 of 3453 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 05:22 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

will axxess tickets go on sale again???????!!!! !!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Brandonj93 is offline  
post #2285 of 3453 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 06:37 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
mattributes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWEFanPhilly20 View Post
I'm going to buy my wrestlemania tickets from seat geek. Go there. I also have some sites that might be helpful for people who are buying wrestlemania or the raw after tickets. I'm just getting wrestlemania and I don't need the raw after. I go to college in Philly at Art Institute, so it's pretty close. I might make a trip out of it. I get paid 200 a week, so I could get my lower seats by the second week of March. And I wanted to let people know that there are better ticket sites out there.

http://seatgeek.com/wrestlemania-29-...-30-pm/841373/

Remember to change it to quantity one. Seatgeek shows you the row and seat you're going to be at.

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/new_meadowlands/

You can look at virtual seats and rows

http://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/MetLife+Stadium/

AViewFromMySeat has acutal pictures that people took from their seats.

I have my eyes set on lower seats. Happy Ticket Looking!!
Thanks, I'm gonna be a ways up there for mania but it looks to be a straight view to the ring for me. Just looking forward to being there.

Shows attended:
Various WWE house shows between WM 3-4.
Various WCW house shows.
WCW Fall Brawl '94
WWE Survivor Series '95
WCW Nitro 1998
WWE Unforgiven '98
Various WWE house shows 1999
Various ECW house shows 1999
ECW One Night Stand 2006
Wrestlemania 29 2013
mattributes is offline  
post #2286 of 3453 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 06:44 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Where are you sitting mattributes? I'm gonna try to get lower seats so I can see the ring too.
WWEFanPhilly20 is offline  
post #2287 of 3453 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 06:49 PM
Working on my abs
 
Slam_It's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 2,651
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

I have a front row seat in section 107 for sale if anyone is interested. They only sold the platinum seats in pairs, and I'm going solo, so if anyone out there is also going solo PM me. I'm selling them at face value. $300. If anyone wants the pair it'll be $1000 for both.

PPVs Attended:

Survivor Series: November 20, 2011. Madison Square Garden. I was chanting The Rock's name!

Tables Ladders & Chairs
: December 16, 2012. Barclays Center

Wrestlemania XXIX: April 7, 2013. Metlife Stadium
Slam_It is offline  
post #2288 of 3453 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 08:32 PM
It Really Wasn't!
 
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 15,997
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
                     
Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Just bought tickets for CZW. That's going to be an insane show. They're flying in a death match guy from Japan, Jun Kasai (one of, if not the best) to wrestling Masada who I think is hands down the best American death match wrestler. It's going to be a war and seeing a death match in person is something that is unforgettable. And these guys aren't garbage wrestlers either. They use all the crazy spots and weapons to enhance their match. I think they could work a good match without it being a death if they had to.

Going to pick up the rest of the tickets soon for Wrestleconn but I wanted to get good seats for CZW before I did anything else.

I know I've said it a few times in this thread already but Wrestleconn is going to be great. I would be excited for the weekend even if WWE wasn't running a single show.
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault! is offline  
post #2289 of 3453 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 08:36 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
PersonalGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 53
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
Just bought tickets for CZW. That's going to be an insane show. They're flying in a death match guy from Japan, Jun Kasai (one of, if not the best) to wrestling Masada who I think is hands down the best American death match wrestler. It's going to be a war and seeing a death match in person is something that is unforgettable. And these guys aren't garbage wrestlers either. They use all the crazy spots and weapons to enhance their match. I think they could work a good match without it being a death if they had to.

Going to pick up the rest of the tickets soon for Wrestleconn but I wanted to get good seats for CZW before I did anything else.

I know I've said it a few times in this thread already but Wrestleconn is going to be great. I would be excited for the weekend even if WWE wasn't running a single show.
Czw?? Really?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using VerticalSports.Com App
PersonalGod is offline  
post #2290 of 3453 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 10:03 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
mattributes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWEFanPhilly20 View Post
Where are you sitting mattributes? I'm gonna try to get lower seats so I can see the ring too.
I'm in the 300's. That's ok though if it takes out the sign factor. Got a full NY weekend planned. Mania is just the cap.

Shows attended:
Various WWE house shows between WM 3-4.
Various WCW house shows.
WCW Fall Brawl '94
WWE Survivor Series '95
WCW Nitro 1998
WWE Unforgiven '98
Various WWE house shows 1999
Various ECW house shows 1999
ECW One Night Stand 2006
Wrestlemania 29 2013
mattributes is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome