Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads - Page 56 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 08-22-2012, 07:44 PM   #551 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Att-Era-Kanefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: WV
Posts: 499
Att-Era-Kanefan Att-Era-Kanefan Att-Era-Kanefan Att-Era-Kanefan
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

No it shouldn't die and I dont think it will. Having a man job to the other on his way out is something, but losing a streak like Taker has on his way out is something else. Taker jobbing before he leaves could happen, yeah ok, but the streak is on a whole different level, period. IMO there is no superstar alive who deserves the streak and "immortality".. But at the same time 20-0 was a perfect number, maybe he wants to wait and leave after WM30, and not worry about the numbers being perfect.

I just cant picture Cena accepting the streak, I just cant. Nobody else has, I just dont see Cena as the man who finally accepts and could care less. Im pretty sure thats the route they, and Taker too, probably wants to go, Save it Cena and DONT ACCEPT!!!!!!!!!! We're gonna need a whole fucking crowd full of IF CENA WINS WE RIOT signs at wm30!!! Scare vince shitless!!
Att-Era-Kanefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 08-22-2012, 08:28 PM   #552 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
RAWImpact's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 240
RAWImpact RAWImpact
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

I think that Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar is the best option for WrestleMania XXIX. I've always thought that the two of them had good matches together, their Hell in a Cell match from No Mercy 2002 standing out the most. On top of that, the match-up just makes sense. Lesnar went to UFC, became a big star and has proven to be an absolute beast in the ring. From a selling standpoint, him challenging the biggest streak in wrestling is just too good to pass up. Now, add on that, since his return to WWE, Lesnar has broken the arms of both Shawn Michaels and Triple H (on two occasions), the last two men that Undertaker has defeated at 'Mania. The match just makes sense.

Their styles would really mix well, too. Taker is a brawler and he has incorporated a bit of MMA into his style since he last faced Lesnar. I'm not saying that he could go toe-to-toe with Lesnar in an actual MMA match, but in a staged battle at WrestleMania, they could set it up that Taker uses a bit of that against Lesnar, perhaps even make him tap out.
RAWImpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:52 AM   #553 (permalink)
Legend
 
Bad Blood's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Coventry England
Posts: 1,355
Bad Blood
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWImpact View Post
I think that Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar is the best option for WrestleMania XXIX. I've always thought that the two of them had good matches together, their Hell in a Cell match from No Mercy 2002 standing out the most. On top of that, the match-up just makes sense. Lesnar went to UFC, became a big star and has proven to be an absolute beast in the ring. From a selling standpoint, him challenging the biggest streak in wrestling is just too good to pass up. Now, add on that, since his return to WWE, Lesnar has broken the arms of both Shawn Michaels and Triple H (on two occasions), the last two men that Undertaker has defeated at 'Mania. The match just makes sense.

Their styles would really mix well, too. Taker is a brawler and he has incorporated a bit of MMA into his style since he last faced Lesnar. I'm not saying that he could go toe-to-toe with Lesnar in an actual MMA match, but in a staged battle at WrestleMania, they could set it up that Taker uses a bit of that against Lesnar, perhaps even make him tap out.
Undertaker v Brock needs to happen. It's one of those matches that is a match we would talk for very long time.

I also think it would be a great match
__________________
View my youtube videos below and sub to me. I have more videos if you go to my youtube account.

go to my youtube account to see more videos http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWazperviz/videos
Bad Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:24 PM   #554 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Att-Era-Kanefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: WV
Posts: 499
Att-Era-Kanefan Att-Era-Kanefan Att-Era-Kanefan Att-Era-Kanefan
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Gonna be interesting to see Lesnar standing in the ring waiting for Taker to complete his 5 minute entrance, lol. So is it true that they really dont get along or was that just staged all along possibly? Ive always heard they dont exactly like each other, which I hope isn't true. \

He better not pull a Lesnar vs Holly sandbag on Taker dammit. Hope to see some " If Lesnar sandbags Taker WE RIOT " Signs hahah!
Att-Era-Kanefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:33 PM   #555 (permalink)
Legend
 
Bad Blood's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Coventry England
Posts: 1,355
Bad Blood
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Att-Era-Kanefan View Post
Gonna be interesting to see Lesnar standing in the ring waiting for Taker to complete his 5 minute entrance, lol. So is it true that they really dont get along or was that just staged all along possibly? Ive always heard they dont exactly like each other, which I hope isn't true. \

He better not pull a Lesnar vs Holly sandbag on Taker dammit. Hope to see some " If Lesnar sandbags Taker WE RIOT " Signs hahah!
If the match sure it will be ok. Undertaker will win though
__________________
View my youtube videos below and sub to me. I have more videos if you go to my youtube account.

go to my youtube account to see more videos http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWazperviz/videos
Bad Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:49 AM   #556 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
The Pied Piper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,116
The Pied Piper The Pied Piper The Pied Piper The Pied Piper The Pied Piper The Pied Piper The Pied Piper The Pied Piper
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Blood View Post
Undertaker v Brock needs to happen. It's one of those matches that is a match we would talk for very long time.

I also think it would be a great match
I beg to differ, because I always consider their feud to be overrated.

On a separate note, Sting's contract ends this year. I hope WWE offers him to have a match with Taker at WM 29 & I hope Sting is wiser this time instead of picking matches with drug addicts or unknown youngsters again. Taker/Sting >>>>>>>>>> Taker/Bork.
The Pied Piper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:21 AM   #557 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
RAWImpact's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 240
RAWImpact RAWImpact
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Maybe it's just me, but I've never understood the fascination with an Undertaker vs. Sting match happening at WrestleMania. Don't get me wrong. Sting is great, it would be kind of cool to see the two of them in a feud and I'm sure the match would be at least good, but what about it makes it so big that it MUST happen? Even more, what makes it a better option than Undertaker vs. Lesnar? Why bother bringing Sting in for one match, when Lesnar is already contracted? With a contract that is likely going to wrap up at or around WrestleMania? Plus, I just see Taker/Lesnar as the bigger match.

If it happened, I wouldn't be disappointed. I guess I just don't see the big deal.
RAWImpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:24 AM   #558 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
S3dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 31
S3dan
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Hope Taker vs Lesnar will steal the show, it seems that it is leading to this match after Triple H put Brock over.
__________________
Check out my BTB:
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...g-new-era.html


Checklist (since 22-08-2012):

[]Wade Barrett becomes World Champion
[]Christian vs Daniel Bryan happens
[]John Laurinaitis returns
[]Dean Ambrose becomes a WWE Superstar
[]Cody Rhodes or Tyson kidd win a title
[]Jack Swagger or Drew McIntyre win a match
[]AJ loses her General Manager job
S3dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:32 AM   #559 (permalink)
Will Always be a Snit Head
 
TaylorFitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 15,013
TaylorFitz TaylorFitz TaylorFitz TaylorFitz TaylorFitz TaylorFitz TaylorFitz TaylorFitz TaylorFitz TaylorFitz TaylorFitz
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

They have to be setting up Lesnar/Taker. My friend said it the best when he said, "Lesnar is just shitting on the WWE with everything that he does." I don't know what will cause it to happen but I can't wait until Lesnar is in the middle of the ring and the lights go out.
TaylorFitz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:15 PM   #560 (permalink)
Legend
 
Bad Blood's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Coventry England
Posts: 1,355
Bad Blood
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3dan View Post
Hope Taker vs Lesnar will steal the show, it seems that it is leading to this match after Triple H put Brock over.
If they get the chance to work together I reckon they will indeed steal the show like no other.

Will be a rewarding match
__________________
View my youtube videos below and sub to me. I have more videos if you go to my youtube account.

go to my youtube account to see more videos http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWazperviz/videos
Bad Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios