Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Hell do I know... I keep on moving here and there
Undertaker vs. Psycho Sid - Wrestlemania 13
Alright, I have to come clean about it is that I love this match. It is overshadowed by Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin, which is of course, an outstanding match, and then you had the Chicago Street Fight which was awesome too but I do love the main event, Undertaker vs. Psycho Sid.
Yeah, given I'm an Undertaker fan but when I was young and I was watching the match, it really got me involved and emotional and hoping The Undertaker to win the title but the only thing I didn't like was the finish because I wanted Undertaker to win it cleanly but anywho, I do find the match entertaining and this is the first time I have seen Undertaker being tombstoned which was unlikely at the time. I have watched it back again now on the 20 - 0 DVD and still have the emotion for it... it may not be the ALL-TIME CLASSIC but it was one the matches that made an impact on me, personally. I don't get the hate and dislike about it and I still rate it about *** stars or so because the two did deliver a one heck of a good contest and Sid was dominating which made The Undertake feel like the underdog, And I also find a bit underrated at main event matches concerned.
So, does anyone here feel the love to the match that I do?
Ten IWC commandments:
1. Thou shalt complain on everything that WWE does
2. Thou shalt treat CM Punk as a God because he relates to us.
3. When we get what we want, thou shalt hate it the next day.
4. Crucify any infidels thou praiseth John Cena and Roman Reigns
5. Thou shalt accept that Triple H buries all talents.
6. WWE never does what is good for business
7. Indie midgets must be the main events of the WWE whether it's realistic or not.
8. If found a positive thing outside the indie guys, shit on it because he doesn't belong in our list.
9. Thou shalt not have an opinion different than us.
10. After every WWE PPV, thou shalt say: "I'm done with this company" (even though, the show was better than they are shitting on it) but tune in the next night for Raw.