Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads - Page 150 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1491 of 2307 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 12:03 PM
Working on my abs
 
The Cynical Miracle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: u.k
Posts: 2,997
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Undertaker is WM. He needs to be there IMO.

The Cynical Miracle is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1492 of 2307 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 12:24 PM
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: like a bitch
Posts: 2,959
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Quote:
Nobody remembers Germany losing the 2002 World Cup to Brazil. They remember Cafu lifting the trophy.

Nobody remembers Foreman losing to Ali. They remember Ali kicking his ass.
Yes they do, I hear many say "I was there" "I remember" and books about that
even then how many pepole who NEVER watched watched the last part becuse of that?
i know my parents did and I know many others that did as wel


Quote:
See, winning is always bigger than losing. Not in this sport only, but in sports in general.
Yes winning is, but winning aginst someone who is undefeated is biiger then someone undefeated winning again which is my point

to have an undefeated guy be undefeated? that's what you can see every time you can only see them lose it once and its truly an amazing moment

pepole dont pay to see an outcome they see comming and they know is going to happen,t hats why they need to put taker with hbk, HHH, and tease him lossing so much pepole pay to see that because
WINNING against someone undefeated is a huge deal

Quote:

Well, if I cannot name that then Taker/Kane at WM 14, Taker/HHH at WM 17, and Taker/Batista at WM 23 are still great choices for being memorable matches.
I never said they would not have any matches, or that you could not name them just that if and or when he losses that bmatch will insatnyl be a classic and will have pepole talking\buying dvds\ watching

When all is said and done, no matter what you will have Takers great matches, which are based off his performance, but people will also remember his loss far more the most of those, not all since he unlike most who arte undefeated had an IMPRESVIE showing
but again more will remember the match he lost then remember all the good matches he won




Quote:
Many people had owed their future success to Taker by being put over by him. People like Mankind, Kane, Lesnar, and Orton for example.

And there are people who were put over by him but didn't use it wisely like Gonzales, Kennedy, Khali, Kozlov, and Heidenrich. I think when it comes to putting people over, Taker has done a fair share without actually using The Streak (bar Orton).
I do not deny he has put guys over, but there is no limit imo, he can still put over a young guy and start a new era.


There is no "fair shair" as one of the old guys THATS YOUR JOB, for as long as your still there your putting guys over


Quote:

How many times do you see Nash being mentioned as the best ever? People mention the likes of Rock, Austin, Flair, HBK, Bret, HHH, Hogan, Taker, or even Cena or Lesnar, but where is Nash?
He is called the best ever at poltciing because of that, and i never said best ever, I just said it made him relevant to this day

Quote:
If that's the definition of being MADE, then all the more reason I have not to let The Streak be broken.
No, what the defnition is, instead of being called deisail ro God forbid Oz he will go down as Nash and one of the first memorys will be him beating Goldberg and many other things as well



Quote:
I did mention the DVDs. And merchandises.
I disagree, you can sell just as much if not more if he losses

put it this way he goes 22-0 people buy the dvd or what ever, THATS it since he is done there is no "milk it evere year" now, he wont be back to fight next year no more to add to the strea
there is no extra sell
pepole will buy if its 21-1 becuse it sells

you think pepole show up to watch him win like they know he will?
You think people breath stops when Taker wins again like always? no its always when taker is down for the one two
and evrey one stands up, many in disbelief before the kick out




Quote:
Again, Vince won't let him end The Streak to anybody. HHH & Steph are on Vince's side. What they say is final.
I highly doubt this is "true", as even if it where\is it could chnage at anytime and even that if true thats cause they can still milk it next year, but hween he retires they wont be able to
right now there is no reason to end it cause you can still use it next year so of coruse he dont want it to end but his last match there is no exra for taker wining


Quote:
WWE don't know how to book things properly anymore. Anybody who ends The streak will be buried in 6 months by the "Creative" team.
Even if this was true, this could be a step in the right direction,y ou cant just stop making right decisions just because they "mess things up"

Fuck Rayfu, its time for a ban!
Rayfu is offline  
post #1493 of 2307 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 01:24 PM
HEY PHIL
 
Stephanie McMahon's Christmas Cookies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,637
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

All I can say is if Cena and Taker meet for Mania 30, if Cena no sells Taker's promos like he did Rock's, I hope Taker lights him up.


Signature by ABROWN
Stephanie McMahon's Christmas Cookies is offline  
post #1494 of 2307 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 01:36 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
JAROTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5,046
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

WM29 vs Lesnar
WM30 vs Cena

is it too much to ask?
JAROTO is offline  
post #1495 of 2307 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 04:21 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Maizeandbluekid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,339
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cynical Miracle View Post
Undertaker is WM. He needs to be there IMO.
O.o... That sig is disturbing, but funny as hell. What film did the original image come from?

I'm an AJ Lee guy.


Vince Russo killed TWO wrestling companies.


John Cena may be stale, and he may be overpushed. But he is not the Anti-Christ; don't treat him like one.


CURRENT TOP FIVE

1. :bryan3 2. :AJ 3. 4. 5. 6


ALL-TIME TOP FIVE

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. :hhh2
Maizeandbluekid is offline  
post #1496 of 2307 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 427
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

No, brother, Rock/Cena will follow the footsteps of Rock/Austin & Taker/HHH. There's a bigger chance of Taker/Sting happening at WM 30 than Taker/Cena.[/QUOTE]


Taker won't fight either Sting nor Cena, he's going to fight Mankind. Oh wait sorry I mean Bossman is still alive. He'll fight him again.
screw you mcmahon is offline  
post #1497 of 2307 (permalink) Old 02-02-2013, 12:32 AM
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches
 
Vic Capri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,061
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

I'm 100% against Punk being fed to The Streak.

- Vic



August 17, 2014
The Greatest Night In The History Of Our Sport!
Vic Capri is offline  
post #1498 of 2307 (permalink) Old 02-02-2013, 05:55 AM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
The Pied Piper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,931
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Hot View Post
No brother it wont. Rock vs Austin was every other year and Taker vs HHH they were ignoring that their WM 17 match ever happend. its gonna be just 1 rematch at mania thats it. Cena will win and then face Taker at WM 30. Cena even said it himself he would like to face undertaker at WM 30

its right here

http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestling...piro-vs-raven/
If we're talking about who wants to face Taker, then Sheamus, Del Rio, and Ryback among others have voiced an interest to go at The Streak, but that doesn't mean it will happen.

Besides, Cena himself said he wants nothing to do with The Streak, here:

http://www.wwefansnation.com/2012/04...er-takers.html

Enough proof Taker/Cena at WM is nein, brother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashes11 View Post
Pied Piper - You are one of the best posters when it comes to the Deadman, but I genuinely disagree with you, Taker V Cena will be Wrestlemania 30, it's the least he Taker deserves.
Well, my apologies, man, but the stats and facts side with me. Taker never faced a WWE Icon at Wrestlemania for more than 20 years. I refuse to believe it's just a coincidence, so I have no reason to start believing Cena/Taker will ever happen at any WM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Bronson View Post
50/50 shot at Cena/Taker happening. But I would rather see Brock/Taker if I had to choose.

I did want Rock/Taker, but with his stamina all fucked up, I am not sure Taker could carry him.
I think there's no need to worry about Taker/Rock if it ever happens (highly doubtful, though, since Taker never faced a WWE Icon at Wrestlemania). The match will rely more on in-ring psychology and crowds reactions ala Taker/HBK or Rock/Hogan. I don't think the match will happen because we'll see Rock/Cena 3, though.

About Brock/Taker...been there, done that. Mediocre feud with mediocre matches. Not interested. Besides, I think we'll also see Brock/HHH 3 next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
I just seriously want Undertaker to compete, not worried who it will be against. At this point it'll have to be a huge name no matter what. HHH, Punk, Cena, Jericho, all those guys would be great.
Oh, man, I prefer Taker/Jericho over Taker/Punk any day. Too bad we'll see Jericho/Ziggler instead.

though, if we get Taker/Punk at WM 29 I'm hoping for Taker/Jericho at WM 30 next year. Would be wicked back to back show stealer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWrestlingFan View Post
Me too, I said to myself earlier in the year. Taker should of retired at WM28 but seeing all this talk now about the streak makes me amped up for a match.
Hear, hear. D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfu View Post
Yes they do, I hear many say "I was there" "I remember" and books about that
even then how many pepole who NEVER watched watched the last part becuse of that?
i know my parents did and I know many others that did as wel

Yes winning is, but winning aginst someone who is undefeated is biiger then someone undefeated winning again which is my point

to have an undefeated guy be undefeated? that's what you can see every time you can only see them lose it once and its truly an amazing moment

pepole dont pay to see an outcome they see comming and they know is going to happen,t hats why they need to put taker with hbk, HHH, and tease him lossing so much pepole pay to see that because
WINNING against someone undefeated is a huge deal


I never said they would not have any matches, or that you could not name them just that if and or when he losses that bmatch will insatnyl be a classic and will have pepole talking\buying dvds\ watching

When all is said and done, no matter what you will have Takers great matches, which are based off his performance, but people will also remember his loss far more the most of those, not all since he unlike most who arte undefeated had an IMPRESVIE showing
but again more will remember the match he lost then remember all the good matches he won





I do not deny he has put guys over, but there is no limit imo, he can still put over a young guy and start a new era.


There is no "fair shair" as one of the old guys THATS YOUR JOB, for as long as your still there your putting guys over



He is called the best ever at poltciing because of that, and i never said best ever, I just said it made him relevant to this day


No, what the defnition is, instead of being called deisail ro God forbid Oz he will go down as Nash and one of the first memorys will be him beating Goldberg and many other things as well




I disagree, you can sell just as much if not more if he losses

put it this way he goes 22-0 people buy the dvd or what ever, THATS it since he is done there is no "milk it evere year" now, he wont be back to fight next year no more to add to the strea
there is no extra sell
pepole will buy if its 21-1 becuse it sells

you think pepole show up to watch him win like they know he will?
You think people breath stops when Taker wins again like always? no its always when taker is down for the one two
and evrey one stands up, many in disbelief before the kick out





I highly doubt this is "true", as even if it where\is it could chnage at anytime and even that if true thats cause they can still milk it next year, but hween he retires they wont be able to
right now there is no reason to end it cause you can still use it next year so of coruse he dont want it to end but his last match there is no exra for taker wining



Even if this was true, this could be a step in the right direction,y ou cant just stop making right decisions just because they "mess things up"
LOL, bro, we're so different at this. Let's just leave it at that.

The Streak is 20-0...and counting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwatchwrestling View Post
All I can say is if Cena and Taker meet for Mania 30, if Cena no sells Taker's promos like he did Rock's, I hope Taker lights him up.
Cena don't sell!!!*

*Said in Machete style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAROTO View Post
WM29 vs Lesnar
WM30 vs Cena

is it too much to ask?
For Vince? It's like building Rome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Capri View Post
I'm 100% against Punk being fed to The Streak.

- Vic
Me too, I'd rather see Jericho being added to The Streak this year.

Last edited by The Pied Piper; 02-02-2013 at 05:58 AM.
The Pied Piper is offline  
post #1499 of 2307 (permalink) Old 02-02-2013, 09:55 AM
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches
 
Stone Hot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 8,056
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
               
Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Quote:
If we're talking about who wants to face Taker, then Sheamus, Del Rio, and Ryback among others have voiced an interest to go at The Streak, but that doesn't mean it will happen.

Besides, Cena himself said he wants nothing to do with The Streak, here:

http://www.wwefansnation.com/2012/04...er-takers.html

Enough proof Taker/Cena at WM is nein, brother?
no that proves nothing cena wants to face Undertaker at wm 30 he said it right here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omeJBGzhpbE

Vince, Cena, and Taker knows it a big money match waiting to happen. Vince is not gonna pass up on that opportunity ok. UNDERTAKER VS JOHN CENA WILL HAPPEN AT WM 30 do you understand what im saying to you right now. That match = lots of money and Vince loves money and if cena even said he wants nothing to do with the streak thats too bad he doesnt have a choice of Vince says your facing Taker at WM 30 then he is its gonna happen at WM 30 deal with it

Proud mark and supporter of Triple H. All of his wins are well deserved and he has earned his spot. Theres nothing you guys can do about it. Haters can suck it.

My 10 Favorite Wrestlers of all Time
1. Stone Cold Steve Austin
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Chris Jericho
4. Triple H
5. Edge
6. Undertaker
7. The Rock
8. Bret Hart
9. Kurt Angle
10. Mick Foley
Stone Hot is offline  
post #1500 of 2307 (permalink) Old 02-02-2013, 10:01 AM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
The Pied Piper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,931
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Hot View Post
no that proves nothing cena wants to face Undertaker at wm 30 he said it right here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omeJBGzhpbE

Vince, Cena, and Taker knows it a big money match waiting to happen. Vince is not gonna pass up on that opportunity ok. UNDERTAKER VS JOHN CENA WILL HAPPEN AT WM 30 do you understand what im saying to you right now. That match = lots of money and Vince loves money and if cena even said he wants nothing to do with the streak thats too bad he doesnt have a choice of Vince says your facing Taker at WM 30 then he is its gonna happen at WM 30 deal with it
Fact 1: Taker has never once faced a WWE Icon at Wrestlemania. Hogan, Bret, Austin, Rock, and Lesnar, he missed 'em all.

Fact 2: Cena is a WWE Icon.

Conclusion: Taker will never face Cena at Wrestlemania.

I think it's you who has something to deal with, brother.

Besides, if it's money you're talking about, Rock/Cena 3 also screams money cause the casuals will eat up anything WWE throw at them. I mean, just look at Taker/HHH 3, casuals were pumped for them.
The Pied Piper is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome