Heel Turn on James Ellsworth
Join Date: Apr 2008
Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads
Thought of a way to get Taker/Lesnar to happen.
Raw 20th Anniversary
- WWE.com hype 'Major Announcement' online.
- Last segment, no one knows what is going to happen. Vince comes to the ring with all of the roster lining down the entrance way. Vince says he doesn't want to do this, but knows "the time is right. He began his career twenty years ago on this show, and tonight, right now, that career will end."
- Undertaker comes out, with Paul Bearer and the urn. Undertaker and Vince embrace. Bearer talks about Undertaker's career. Undertaker takes the microphone "For nearly 25 years, I have ruled the roost. I have beaten them all. And now, it is time, for me to Rest in Peace." The crowd are sombre as The Undertaker strikes his signature pose as the roster struggle to compose.
- Kane comes out and the three embrace in the middle of the ring, clearly a real life moment on The Undertaker's final appearance. The crowd give a small applause.
- Kane walks up the ramp with Undertaker looking up towards him...
- And then, IT'S BROCK LESNAR! LESNAR! F5! F5! Lesnar has F5'd The Undertaker! And beside him is Paul Heyman...
- "But you haven't beaten them all, have you? And this April, the streak will be OVER." - Heyman
- "Undertaker! I will do what Triple H failed to do. Me. You. WrestleMania. HELL. IN. A. CELL." - Lesnar
- Lesnar stands over The Undertaker as Raw 20th Anniversary goes off the air...