WWE Forum Championship - Presents SURVIVOR SERIES - Page 17 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-21-2011, 10:12 AM   #161 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,622
Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship - Presents SURVIVOR SERIES

yes I managed to win and Satan-x I am coming for your title. You may be the longest European champion but when I earn my shot at the title thei will be a new champion
__________________




Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-21-2011, 10:23 AM   #162 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
SatanX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 2,104
SatanX needs to take rep more seriousSatanX needs to take rep more seriousSatanX needs to take rep more seriousSatanX needs to take rep more seriousSatanX needs to take rep more seriousSatanX needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship - Presents SURVIVOR SERIES

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
yes I managed to win and Satan-x I am coming for your title. You may be the longest European champion but when I earn my shot at the title thei will be a new champion
A photo with me and MY TITLE on your screensaver will be the closest you will ever be to it, kid.
__________________
--------------------
CM Punk 7/17/2011



"It ain't funny, how in life every now and then, you come across a guy you just shouldn't screw with... Well, I'm that guy"

--------------------
SatanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:53 AM   #163 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
new_guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 852
new_guy new_guy new_guy
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship - Presents SURVIVOR SERIES

It was quite a night, from barely retaining the US title, to eliminating every member of the opposing team but 1. New_guy apologizes to his team for not being able to clench the victory, Hodriss was just a beast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaster2004 View Post
SOLE SURVIVOR! well first big respect to new_guy for his title defense and lets tear the roof down again at tlc with dj. would like to thank team newbie for helping to get us to victory against team legend. congrats to my tag team partner big man for winning the big one. roll on tlc
We definitely had a MOTN candidate, so close to a three way tie. New_guy would like to express the deep respect he has for Camaster2004 and Prospekt's. AT TLC the roof will definitely be brought down, no doubt, but New_guy has no intention of leaving without the US Title. He'll be leaving with a shot at the tag titles too, be it with AirTroublein619 or whatever new partner Gunner14 provides.
__________________

1x - WFC Tag Team Champion w/ Age_of_Kings(New_Age_Kings)
3 x WFC - UNITED STATES CHAMPION
1x - WFC Tag Team Champion w/ Airtroublein619(New_Trouble)
new_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 11:17 AM   #164 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Gunner14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,708
Gunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship - Presents SURVIVOR SERIES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Man View Post
Gunner I don't think you added my changed points to my table. I got 31 last month and now 15 so that should be 46 in total
I did change it which is why your ahead of Starship in the points table (even though the table shows you to have less FC Points) not sure what happened there.
__________________
Wrestlemania 30 was awesome

3 Axxess events
Hogan VIP
Flair VIP
Wrestlecon session 1
Hall Of Fame Section 113 Row 11 Seat 1
Wrestlemania Section 140 Row 20 Seat 14.
Monday Night Raw Section 123 Row 16 seat 6
Gunner14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 12:32 PM   #165 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Audacity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 545
Audacity is an after thoughtAudacity is an after thought
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship - Presents SURVIVOR SERIES

Proud: that is what I am. That is what all of Team Dandy should be.
Team Dandy triumphs in style with not just one survivor, but 2. Proc and I have natural killer instinct, we knew that Wade Barrett was going to be a survivor, and we knew that we were gonna take this elimination match by storm. It was all good and well for me to tell you all how the members of Team Dandy deserved respect and appreciation, but now, you all have to respect us. In the biggest match in WFC history, Team Dandy came out on top, and in true style. It's not even as if it was a close fought battle. To think you all used to look down on the likes of myself and Proc? Disgusting. Well guess what? Now we have earned the right to, and are going to, look down on all of you.

The United States Championship was of no significance to me last night. I wasn't focusing on winning it at all, because my priorities laid with the incoherent 'force' of Team Dandy. I lost my Championship match indeed, but New_Guy can't say he did it in much style, because he wasn't even facing me at my best. If you can't beat me at my best, you're worth nothing; that championship is worth nothing. You say I'm out of the race for that title? Good. I have bigger and better things on my horizons now.

What's next from the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be, you ask? Next month at TLC, Mizaki and Proc are taking the fight to Prospekts Starship. I needn't say any more. All they have to know is, trouble is brewing, and we're coming for those Tag Team Titles. The Survivors of WFC's biggest match in its entire history are ready to join forces and take what they deserve. Watch out, guys, watch out.
Audacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:07 PM   #166 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Shining_Wizard1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,327
Shining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship - Presents SURVIVOR SERIES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner14 View Post
Sorted. you guys really need to start to understand there are over 180 numbers on the spreadsheet for this month so shit will happen when im copying over.
Exactly, this is something done in spare time and for fun. . . I would always err on the side of cutting Gunner some slack on this, because it's a huge endeavor.
Shining_Wizard1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:10 PM   #167 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Big_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 578
Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship - Presents SURVIVOR SERIES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner14 View Post
I did change it which is why your ahead of Starship in the points table (even though the table shows you to have less FC Points) not sure what happened there.
I think I should actually be 3rd on the table because I have 6 points along with my 46 FC points but as long as you've acknowledged it for next time it's cool
Big_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:14 PM   #168 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Shining_Wizard1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,327
Shining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more seriousShining_Wizard1979 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship - Presents SURVIVOR SERIES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizaki View Post
Proud: that is what I am. That is what all of Team Dandy should be.
Team Dandy triumphs in style with not just one survivor, but 2. Proc and I have natural killer instinct, we knew that Wade Barrett was going to be a survivor, and we knew that we were gonna take this elimination match by storm. It was all good and well for me to tell you all how the members of Team Dandy deserved respect and appreciation, but now, you all have to respect us. In the biggest match in WFC history, Team Dandy came out on top, and in true style. It's not even as if it was a close fought battle. To think you all used to look down on the likes of myself and Proc? Disgusting. Well guess what? Now we have earned the right to, and are going to, look down on all of you.

The United States Championship was of no significance to me last night. I wasn't focusing on winning it at all, because my priorities laid with the incoherent 'force' of Team Dandy. I lost my Championship match indeed, but New_Guy can't say he did it in much style, because he wasn't even facing me at my best. If you can't beat me at my best, you're worth nothing; that championship is worth nothing. You say I'm out of the race for that title? Good. I have bigger and better things on my horizons now.

What's next from the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be, you ask? Next month at TLC, Mizaki and Proc are taking the fight to Prospekts Starship. I needn't say any more. All they have to know is, trouble is brewing, and we're coming for those Tag Team Titles. The Survivors of WFC's biggest match in its entire history are ready to join forces and take what they deserve. Watch out, guys, watch out.
The irony being that Proc said he was throwing darts to cover picks others on the team hadn't. I thought that was a great reward to teamwork.
Shining_Wizard1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:42 PM   #169 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Gunner14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,708
Gunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship - Presents SURVIVOR SERIES

Intercontinental Title

El_Dandy(c) vs MCcote900
Echoes vs Punkholic
WWEEsky vs Rkings85
DegenerationNexus vs Dirtsheet88
Starship.{aint vs JiggySaw
X-Bailey Awesome1
MCConfusing vs Gunner14
Smashissheet vs VinGhostal

United States title
[/url]
NewGuy (c) vs CAMaster2004 vs DJ2334[/b]
Prospektsmarch vs Brokenwater
R-Albin vs Ragstoriches
Mizaki vs CJ Nixon
Andy vs Danthetank
Airintrouble619 vs CC-91
Jaybyd18 vs Zkojero

European Title

SatanX(c) vs CaptainObvious
DxBender vs dtb1986
Stadwon306 vs MGibb02
CM12Punk vs Hanshanshans
RKOPeerp vs YosefTiger
SinJackal vs Gothmog3rd
Turbo120 vs Flareofra
SMD vs HBK-Fan777

Internet Title

TheModernMyth (c) vs Irishboy
Proc vs Joshvandam
Jepo vs Sayne
Ho Ho inc vs Taddy-X
SarcasmoBlaster vs SonicSlash
RKeith0 vs Rikishi90
Mr.Tweetums vs CMPunkfan18
Badboytp90 (Standby)

Tag Team Titles

ProspectsStarship (c) vs Truth and Consequences (Mizaki + Proc)
__________________
Wrestlemania 30 was awesome

3 Axxess events
Hogan VIP
Flair VIP
Wrestlecon session 1
Hall Of Fame Section 113 Row 11 Seat 1
Wrestlemania Section 140 Row 20 Seat 14.
Monday Night Raw Section 123 Row 16 seat 6
Gunner14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:56 PM   #170 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Big_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 578
Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man Big_Man
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship - Presents SURVIVOR SERIES

If el dandy keeps getting 2 matches every PPV and everyone else gets 1 he will have a huge points lead over everyone else which could give him 3-4 title shots on the trot which doesent seem fair which is why I think title shots should be awarded by highest FC points and then if that is tied the win loss record
Big_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios