WrestleMania 32 - The Ultimate Travel Thread III - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 07-07-2014, 11:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Shaska Whatley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Paul Jones Army
Posts: 1,408
Shaska Whatley is an after thoughtShaska Whatley is an after thought
Default Re: WrestleMania 32- The Ultimate Travel Thread III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corporate Rock View Post
I actually think it's closer to Fort Worth if your planning on staying in Dallas.
Yes, it is. 20 Minutes from Downtown Ft. Worth to AT&T Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBossPunk View Post
Can you usually find wrestlers around town, if so how do they act if you approach them ?
Yes, some do not want to be bothered, some are very open
__________________
Way too many events to post in my sig.....
Shaska Whatley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-07-2014, 11:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sgt. Pepper
 
METTY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,067
METTY needs to make some friendsMETTY needs to make some friendsMETTY needs to make some friendsMETTY needs to make some friendsMETTY needs to make some friendsMETTY needs to make some friendsMETTY needs to make some friendsMETTY needs to make some friends
Default Re: WrestleMania 32- The Ultimate Travel Thread III

Lol. WM 32 hasn't even been announced yet. There's no guarantee it'll be at AT&T Stadium. Correct me if I'm wrong, but dirtsheet sites "announced" WM 32 would be in Dallas, not the WWE?
__________________
Avid WWE fan since 1990.

Last edited by METTY : 07-07-2014 at 11:31 PM.
METTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Shaska Whatley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Paul Jones Army
Posts: 1,408
Shaska Whatley is an after thoughtShaska Whatley is an after thought
Default Re: WrestleMania 32- The Ultimate Travel Thread III

Quote:
Originally Posted by METTY View Post
Lol. WM 32 hasn't even been announced yet. There's no guarantee it'll be at AT&T Stadium. Correct me if I'm wrong, but dirtsheet sites "announced" WM 32 would be in Dallas, not the WWE?
Nothing confirmed by WWE, yes. However, WWE never denied the reports from the Bay Area media reports (the ones who initially announced WrestleMania 32 from AT&T stadium) when they announced the locations of WrestleMania 31 and 32 in December. You are probably the only one that thinks that while 99.9 % of us knows its a foregone conclusion.

Even if you don't believe that, The WWE did a bidding process for the next 2 WrestleMania's and 6 cities submitted bids. Those sites were determined last June. Out of those 6 cities, Santa Clara was awarded with 31, Detroit officially said it lost out on bidding while Philadelphia, Toronto and Orlando has made bids for WrestleMania 33 and 34. That leaves ONE city sitting there that submitted a bid and hasn't 'said' anything.....Arlington. Anyone can read between the lines with that.

FYI, it is rumored that the current leader for WrestleMania 33 is Orlando and Columbus, OH for WrestleMania 34.
__________________
Way too many events to post in my sig.....

Last edited by Shaska Whatley : 07-08-2014 at 12:38 AM.
Shaska Whatley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 01:10 AM   #14 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,104
Weezy the WWF Fan is an after thoughtWeezy the WWF Fan is an after thoughtWeezy the WWF Fan is an after thought
Default Re: WrestleMania 32- The Ultimate Travel Thread III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaska Whatley View Post
Nothing confirmed by WWE, yes. However, WWE never denied the reports from the Bay Area media reports (the ones who initially announced WrestleMania 32 from AT&T stadium) when they announced the locations of WrestleMania 31 and 32 in December. You are probably the only one that thinks that while 99.9 % of us knows its a foregone conclusion.

Even if you don't believe that, The WWE did a bidding process for the next 2 WrestleMania's and 6 cities submitted bids. Those sites were determined last June. Out of those 6 cities, Santa Clara was awarded with 31, Detroit officially said it lost out on bidding while Philadelphia, Toronto and Orlando has made bids for WrestleMania 33 and 34. That leaves ONE city sitting there that submitted a bid and hasn't 'said' anything.....Arlington. Anyone can read between the lines with that.

FYI, it is rumored that the current leader for WrestleMania 33 is Orlando and Columbus, OH for WrestleMania 34.
If they have 34 in Columbus, I think it'd be great to have the Horseshoe, where the Ohio St. Buckeyes football team plays at. It's always packed for the games there. There'd be a vast amount of college peeps attending the event.
Weezy the WWF Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 01:16 AM   #15 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Shaska Whatley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Paul Jones Army
Posts: 1,408
Shaska Whatley is an after thoughtShaska Whatley is an after thought
Default Re: WrestleMania 32- The Ultimate Travel Thread III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weezy the WWF Fan View Post
If they have 34 in Columbus, I think it'd be great to have the Horseshoe, where the Ohio St. Buckeyes football team plays at. It's always packed for the games there. There'd be a vast amount of college peeps attending the event.
The only downside about having it there is the unpredictability of the weather for an outside event during that time of year. Also, not everyone is a fan of bleacher seating like 90% of the permanent seating there is.
__________________
Way too many events to post in my sig.....
Shaska Whatley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 08:55 AM   #16 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 410
JimCornette is an after thoughtJimCornette is an after thoughtJimCornette is an after thought
Default Re: WrestleMania 32- The Ultimate Travel Thread III

Definitely will go if its at the Cowboys Stadium. 1st WM for me, coming all the way from Australia.
JimCornette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:24 AM   #17 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 19
Stephdshepp is an after thought
Default Re: WrestleMania 32- The Ultimate Travel Thread III

Should I try to stay in Downtown Dallas or somewhere else?
Stephdshepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:38 AM   #18 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Shaska Whatley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Paul Jones Army
Posts: 1,408
Shaska Whatley is an after thoughtShaska Whatley is an after thought
Default Re: WrestleMania 32- The Ultimate Travel Thread III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephdshepp View Post
Should I try to stay in Downtown Dallas or somewhere else?
All depends on what you want to see/do. At this point with what I have, If I can't secure the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine (5 minutes away from DFW Airport) as I am currently trying to work on a group package, I will be staying at the Country Inn and Suites near the Medical District for the simple fact that I can't beat the price they are currently offering, and knowing how hotels in the area gouge for major events, that would be more than ok with me.

If you do want to stay Downtown Dallas, do be advice of the highly aggressive panhandlers in the area. That said, the one hotel I would strongly recommend is the Hotel Adolphus.

Whatever you do, if you are committed to WrestleMania 32, I would try to see if I can negotiate booking a room with any desired hotel right now in order to get their best possible rate.
__________________
Way too many events to post in my sig.....

Last edited by Shaska Whatley : 07-08-2014 at 10:48 AM.
Shaska Whatley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 01:36 PM   #19 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
BigBossPunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 248
BigBossPunk BigBossPunk
Default Re: WrestleMania 32- The Ultimate Travel Thread III

Once Mania 31 is over a Mania 33 thread should be added so that way we would have this years and next years mania for this section
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic298234_3.gif
made by Pipstar

PSN-IceKnight77

The Biggest Seth Rollins Mark on any Forum in existence

THE RIGHTFUL ADMIN OF WRESTLING FORUM
BigBossPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 01:52 PM   #20 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
JAROTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,961
JAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friends
Default Re: WrestleMania 32- The Ultimate Travel Thread III

We should have a Wrestlemania 38 thread already. Can't wait.
JAROTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios