Interesting prediction for Bryan/Wyatt/Cena. Wondering how the Bryan/Wyatt and Cena/Wyatt storylines would be combined
I'm not really sure, but it shouldn't be difficult, considering Cena was Bryan's opponent at last year's Summerslam, and Wyatt was feuding with Bryan before the Cena/Wyatt storyline. There's a little bit of history there with all three men.
I couldn't sleep and I was bored so I thought about some ideas for the summer PPVs:
- For the first time ever, a MITB ladder match where the contract is for the IC title: Sami Zayn (NXT) earns a spot and pulls off the upset. This sets up a future Zayn/Barrett feud.
- Paige vs. Natalya in a submission match for the title. Paige wins.
- Barrett defeats Big Show for the IC title.
- Orton/Batista defeat the Usos for the tag titles.
- MITB ladder match: Ambrose, Reigns, Rollins, Cesaro, RVD, Wyatt, & Cena. Cesaro comes up with the huge victory in a star-studded match. You can throw Triple H in there too. Maybe the reason can be that he wants to prevent The Shield members from winning.
- Bryan defeats Sheamus in a Champion vs. Champion match, with only the world title on the line.
- Triple H, Randy Orton, Batista, & Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, & Dean Ambrose in the first ever WWE War Games match.
- Cena vs. Wyatt in a Last Man Standing match. This will be their last one on one match, and Cena wins after a big spot. It would have to be something devastating to keep Wyatt down.
- Both MITB winners square off against each other as Cesaro defeats Sami Zayn in a rematch from their classic battles on NXT.