Originally Posted by Chan Hung
Anyone else feel this ppv is too predictable? I wish WWE would give us more "TOP" matches that could go either way...Seems like this is easily a very predictable ppv.
You have Shield vs. Wyatts..the best card of the show with the obvious immenent breakup occuring within the Shield to put over Wyatts..besides Bray has to look strong vs. Cena at mania. And Roman has to "reign" over the rest and go solo.
Next you have Orton losing each week...least up to now...but it's obvious WWE is stubborn and will give him the "W" at the Chamber to face likely Batista.
Finally the most obvious is Batista vs. Del Rio..this is laughable as i'm sure the first opponent upon his Batista's long awaited return was to faceoff with ADR
I don't know about "predictable".
You might say:
- Orton will obviously win
- Bryan will obviously win so they can appease the fans
- Punk will obviously be givena surprise entrance spot, and win, to appease him and head into mania as champ
- Lesnar will obviously return in his hometown and win and go into mania as champ in a multi-man fight.
And when either of those 4 outcomes happen, everyone will be like "see, we predicted it". it's actually not all that predictable at all i think:
- Orton can win, sure
- Bryan can win too
- Cena can win too. i wouldn't write him out of Championship match at mania so quickly
- Shield might beat Wyatts - maybe post match they all turn on Reigns, but still get the W?
- Del Rio/Batista...yeah ok Batista is going to win, but still.