Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. Daniel Bryan - WWE World Heavyweight Championship - Page 52 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #511 of 1145 (permalink) Old 03-12-2014, 07:44 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
SnoopSystem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monday Night RAW
Posts: 1,976
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Randy Orton (c) v. Batista (Royal Rumble Winner) - WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAROTO View Post
I'm tired of the chase. Bryan must win the title at WM30 or it would be to late.

I'm ok if he wins the title at WM30 and then lose it at ER.
Exactly. Daniel Bryan winning the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at any other pay per view wouldn't be as special either. The feud with the Authority/Orton has gone on long enough and this should be the pay off.

WWE should know this. They launched John Cena and Batista even further by building them up and pulling the trigger by having them win top championships at WrestleMania 21.

Unfortunately, the company caters more to part-timers and returning stars these days... Where is the faith in the new talent?

SnoopSystem is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #512 of 1145 (permalink) Old 03-13-2014, 09:36 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 192
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Randy Orton (c) v. Batista (Royal Rumble Winner) - WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Although I like Daniel Bryan, I really hope he won't win the title.
I want Triple H to screw him over.
WrestleMania 30 to end with Triple H being booed out of the arena.
This builds so much more anticipation for what Daniel Bryan is gonna do next, it's best for business.

Bluze is offline  
post #513 of 1145 (permalink) Old 03-13-2014, 11:13 AM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
JAROTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5,030
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: Randy Orton (c) v. Batista (Royal Rumble Winner) - WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluze View Post
Although I like Daniel Bryan, I really hope he won't win the title.


Yeah sure...you like Bryan.
JAROTO is offline  
post #514 of 1145 (permalink) Old 03-13-2014, 11:44 AM
Two in the back of the head. Quick and painless.
 
KoЯn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 12,635
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official: Batista vs. The WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Hot View Post
there not doing a dam triple threat people OMG. Its going to be HHH vs DB why cant anyone see that. Thats the better match for Bryan and they can still close the show with that match

This match Batista vs Orton is staying deal with it
Triple threat. Deal with it.

KoЯn is offline  
post #515 of 1145 (permalink) Old 03-13-2014, 03:35 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 986
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Randy Orton (c) v. Batista (Royal Rumble Winner) - WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige™ View Post
On what planet can they think for a second that Bryan winning the title after so long but to drop it at Extreme Rules is a good idea?

They're absolutely clueless. I still maintain that if he isn't going to win the title, he shouldn't be in the match. I'd rather they threw the winner of the pointless battle royal in there, like Reigns or someone tbh. A screwjob at Wrestlemania just isn't the right place. Dropping the title after a month though, fuck man! It's about as smart as bringing Big Dave back to win the Rumble, thinking the fans would love it. They don't learn.

If he's not winning the title or is dropping after a month's reign, just keep him out of it and then have him feud with Batista to win it somewhere down the line, but it has to be sooner than Summerslam.

Long title reigns are a momentum killer and they always have been. By the end of Punk's reign people just wanted him to drop the belt already. Austin was the most over guy in history but after they gave him the belt for 6 months he cooled off to the point where they stuck him in the mid-card at WM18. Lesnar was HOT when he beat the Rock and by the Rumble he was in the mid-card jobbing to Big Show. The Rock's average title reign was about 45 days. The actual reigns don't really matter, it's all about the title win in itself. Bryan needs to win the belt. Have one successful title defense and then needs to drop it before he loses his steam.
Superhippy is offline  
post #516 of 1145 (permalink) Old 03-13-2014, 04:56 PM
Uncle Kevin Liles #DefJamRecords
 
-PerfectDarkness-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NeoTokyo
Posts: 7,366
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
-PerfectDarkness- is offline  
post #517 of 1145 (permalink) Old 03-13-2014, 07:06 PM
WWE
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 13,416
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Randy Orton (c) v. Batista (Royal Rumble Winner) - WWE World Heavyweight Champion



anyone else remember the last time randy orton was in a three way title match at wrestlemania?







it will happen again this year
WWE is offline  
post #518 of 1145 (permalink) Old 03-13-2014, 08:38 PM
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
JD=JohnDorian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 4,657
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Randy Orton (c) v. Batista (Royal Rumble Winner) - WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Bryan has chased the title for long enough, he absolutely has to win the title at Mania. Winning the title at Mania could make Bryan a huge star, WWE would be stupid to waste that opportunity.

JD=JohnDorian is offline  
post #519 of 1145 (permalink) Old 03-14-2014, 02:09 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 986
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Randy Orton (c) v. Batista (Royal Rumble Winner) - WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuganomics View Post


anyone else remember the last time randy orton was in a three way title match at wrestlemania?







it will happen again this year
That wasn't the main event though. Floyd vs. Big Show and Edge v. Taker both went on after it. Wrestlemania always has a happy ending. Even WM27 had The Rock give Miz the people's elbow. The WWE learned their lesson from WM2000. A heel winning the main event of Mania is stupid.
Superhippy is offline  
post #520 of 1145 (permalink) Old 03-14-2014, 02:19 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: England
Posts: 5,246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Randy Orton (c) v. Batista (Royal Rumble Winner) - WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Orton is the only person who has practically no chance of winning this match. I'd say there's a 75% chance Bryan comes out as champ, 23% chance Batista comes out as champ and 2% chance Orton comes out as champ. Also think he might turn face/tweener, either in the fall-out or maybe even during the build to WM.

U WOT M8??
kennedy=god is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome