Natalia on commentary... Worst thing I had to sit through and listen. - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-22-2013, 01:23 AM   #31 (permalink)
Made You Look
 
Legasee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,872
Legasee whored out on repLegasee whored out on repLegasee whored out on repLegasee whored out on repLegasee whored out on repLegasee whored out on repLegasee whored out on repLegasee whored out on repLegasee whored out on repLegasee whored out on repLegasee whored out on rep
Default Re: Natalia on commentary... Worst thing I had to sit through and listen.

God I fucking miss Maxine. They should bring her back.
__________________
Legasee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-22-2013, 01:45 AM   #32 (permalink)
Getting advice from CM Punk
 
Randumo24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,334
Randumo24 needs to make some friendsRandumo24 needs to make some friendsRandumo24 needs to make some friendsRandumo24 needs to make some friendsRandumo24 needs to make some friendsRandumo24 needs to make some friendsRandumo24 needs to make some friendsRandumo24 needs to make some friendsRandumo24 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Natalia on commentary... Worst thing I had to sit through and listen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxitron View Post
She could be jealous that (in storyline of course) WWE decided on not having her on the show.
She could feel cheated too, because she's the divas champion.


AJ did kind of cheat. She played constant mind games against Kaitlyn and caused Kaitlyn to lose because she wanted revenge instead of to solely win - remember, Kaitlyn had AJ down for at least 5 seconds but decided to blow her a kiss in arrogance instead of pinning her. Then AJ managed to lock in the black widow and made her tap.

It was a good storyline, remember it?
The ship has sailed on having the ability to say AJ wanted to be on the show when she got her tattoo.

Getting in your opponent's head before the match isn't cheating. She didn't injure Kaitlyn either. How long she was laying there is irrelevant to your point. It was a clean victory.
__________________
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:46 AM   #33 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Maizeandbluekid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,339
Maizeandbluekid needs to take rep more seriousMaizeandbluekid needs to take rep more seriousMaizeandbluekid needs to take rep more seriousMaizeandbluekid needs to take rep more seriousMaizeandbluekid needs to take rep more seriousMaizeandbluekid needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Natalia on commentary... Worst thing I had to sit through and listen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxitron View Post
She could be jealous that (in storyline of course) WWE decided on not having her on the show.
She could feel cheated too, because she's the divas champion.
That's why she's angry at them. She has been the most talked about Divas in years and is the current Divas Champion. Yet these girls who either have very unimportant roles get granted some hokey TV show, and people want to say that it's because of them the division is rising again? Meanwhile, you have AJ who has been busting her ass to get herself over, not just in the ring but with several out of ring segments as well, and this is the thanks she gets? She may be a heel, but she mostly made a clear and concise reasoning with her words.


Quote:
"It's still real to me dammit!" - you...?

It's character pal.
Don't talk down to me like I'm sort of little kid. I stopped being a unknowing mark years ago.


Quote:
AJ did kind of cheat. She played constant mind games against Kaitlyn and caused Kaitlyn to lose because she wanted revenge instead of to solely win - remember, Kaitlyn had AJ down for at least 5 seconds but decided to blow her a kiss in arrogance instead of pinning her. Then AJ managed to lock in the black widow and made her tap.

It was a good storyline, remember it?
Yeah, she did mindfuck Kaitlyn, but blame Kaitlyn for letting AJ get in her head so match that she lost out on the main objective: win the match to keep your title, not just wanting to beat AJ's ass. Kaitlyn acted stupid, and it was her own fault she lost.

And again, at the end of the day, Kaitlyn TAPPED OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING. There was no interference, no feet on the ropes pin, and no pulling of the tights. AJ did slap Kait with her belt earlier in the match, but Kait managed to kick out of that. Still, there is no disputed argument to the fact that AJ WON CLEAN when she beat Kaitlyn at Payback. And the fact that Nattie was trying to spin it into some bullshit was insulting to anyone with a memorizing and intelligent mind.
__________________
I'm an AJ Lee guy.


Vince Russo killed TWO wrestling companies.


John Cena may be stale, and he may be overpushed. But he is not the Anti-Christ; don't treat him like one.


CURRENT TOP FIVE

1. :bryan3 2. :AJ 3. 4. 5. 6


ALL-TIME TOP FIVE

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. :hhh2
Maizeandbluekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:21 AM   #34 (permalink)
смаже. доминират. пулверизират.
 
Шампион Русев's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Океания
Posts: 10,179
Шампион Русев has made a name for themselvesШампион Русев has made a name for themselvesШампион Русев has made a name for themselvesШампион Русев has made a name for themselvesШампион Русев has made a name for themselvesШампион Русев has made a name for themselvesШампион Русев has made a name for themselvesШампион Русев has made a name for themselvesШампион Русев has made a name for themselvesШампион Русев has made a name for themselvesШампион Русев has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Natalia on commentary... Worst thing I had to sit through and listen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maizeandbluekid View Post
Yeah, she did mindfuck Kaitlyn, but blame Kaitlyn for letting AJ get in her head so match that she lost out on the main objective: win the match to keep your title, not just wanting to beat AJ's ass. Kaitlyn acted stupid, and it was her own fault she lost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
Getting in your opponent's head before the match isn't cheating. She didn't injure Kaitlyn either. How long she was laying there is irrelevant to your point. It was a clean victory.
Yea, it's not "against the rules" but it is considered a dirty tactic. It has been for decades in pro-wrestling. Just because you like one person who does it doesn't mean it's a completely clean victory
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bring Back Russo View Post

I think people are more concerned with pedophilia than someone being gay and spreading joy, but that's just my opinion.
Шампион Русев is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:46 AM   #35 (permalink)
Getting advice from CM Punk
 
Randumo24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,334
Randumo24 needs to make some friendsRandumo24 needs to make some friendsRandumo24 needs to make some friendsRandumo24 needs to make some friendsRandumo24 needs to make some friendsRandumo24 needs to make some friendsRandumo24 needs to make some friendsRandumo24 needs to make some friendsRandumo24 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Natalia on commentary... Worst thing I had to sit through and listen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxitron View Post
Yea, it's not "against the rules" but it is considered a dirty tactic. It has been for decades in pro-wrestling. Just because you like one person who does it doesn't mean it's a completely clean victory
Natalya said she cheated when she clearly did not. If getting in your opponents head before the match is cheating, then Undertaker has cheated before every single one of his matches in WWE.
__________________
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:16 AM   #36 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
CruelAngel77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Da Land of Da Doh-Doh Boids.
Posts: 816
CruelAngel77 needs to take rep more seriousCruelAngel77 needs to take rep more seriousCruelAngel77 needs to take rep more seriousCruelAngel77 needs to take rep more seriousCruelAngel77 needs to take rep more seriousCruelAngel77 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Natalia on commentary... Worst thing I had to sit through and listen.

BRING BACK FARTING NATALYA!
__________________
Your girlfriend's favorite
CruelAngel77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:25 AM   #37 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Russia,Moscow
Posts: 598
Pycckue Pycckue Pycckue Pycckue Pycckue
Default Re: Natalia on commentary... Worst thing I had to sit through and listen.

Fattie is just stupid .she reminds me an angry mom when she talks.
Pycckue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:45 AM   #38 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 729
Amazing End 96 needs to take rep more seriousAmazing End 96 needs to take rep more seriousAmazing End 96 needs to take rep more seriousAmazing End 96 needs to take rep more seriousAmazing End 96 needs to take rep more seriousAmazing End 96 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Natalia on commentary... Worst thing I had to sit through and listen.

lets be honest when does being able to talk matter as a diva, AJ is the only 1 who can talk and shes average at best compared to the likes of mickie james and madison rayne.
Amazing End 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:38 AM   #39 (permalink)
Wooing my way through all the B+ players to conquer the streak
 
TheGMofGods's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,932
TheGMofGods probably won't be missedTheGMofGods probably won't be missedTheGMofGods probably won't be missedTheGMofGods probably won't be missedTheGMofGods probably won't be missedTheGMofGods probably won't be missedTheGMofGods probably won't be missedTheGMofGods probably won't be missedTheGMofGods probably won't be missedTheGMofGods probably won't be missedTheGMofGods probably won't be missed
Default Re: Natalia on commentary... Worst thing I had to sit through and listen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxitron View Post
AJ did kind of cheat. She played constant mind games against Kaitlyn and caused Kaitlyn to lose because she wanted revenge instead of to solely win - remember, Kaitlyn had AJ down for at least 5 seconds but decided to blow her a kiss in arrogance instead of pinning her. Then AJ managed to lock in the black widow and made her tap.

It was a good storyline, remember it?
How does that qualify as "kind of cheating"??
__________________

*Credit goes to that guy who likes breaking the fourth wall apparently for this sig

There is no PG Era. There never was a PG Era. Just sayin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Funkin Powers. View Post
i like TNA, but the tna section is like the shortbus if wf was high school
TheGMofGods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:14 PM   #40 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Young Constanza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 947
Young Constanza should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsYoung Constanza should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsYoung Constanza should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsYoung Constanza should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsYoung Constanza should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Natalia on commentary... Worst thing I had to sit through and listen.

This whole feud is underwhelming they don't seem to know who they want to be the face or the heel. And neither character is likable enough for me to root for.
Young Constanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios