They start off the show with a recap of last year's WrestleMania matches on the titantron.
Bo Dallas defeated Curt Hawkins with a scoop slam.
WWE Main Event:
Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler come out and the Main Event promo plays on the titantron.
* Sheamus vs. Cody Rhodes is first. Cody mounted some impressive offensive early on and dominating the beginning of the match. After a back and forth match, Cody ducked the Brogue kick. Sheamus then dodged the enziguri and hit a Brogue kick to win the match.
* Mark Henry defeated Justin Gabriel with the World Strongest Slam in a slow match.
A picture of Triple H throwing Brock Lesnar into the ring post was shown on the titantron with the capion, "Game On."
There was a video package highlighting Ryback on the tron.
Cody Rhodes was backstage angry. Kaitlyn approached him and said that the 'stache doesn't give up.
Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/...#ixzz2M3nimDFQ
I'm on the hard-camera side on the third row wearing a "No, No, No" t-shirt.
Dark Match: Bo Dallas beat Curt Hawkins with a t-bone suplex in a short but decent match.
Main Event SPOILERS 2/27
(1) Sheamus beat Cody Rhodes in a pretty good match. It went about 10-15 minutes with a lot of good back and forth. Sheamus won with a Brogue Kick. Good reaction for Dallas.
(2) Mark Henry beat Justin Gabriel with a World's Strongest Slam. This was longer than most Henry squashes. Justin botched dodging a Vader Bomb and took a knee in the back before he could get out of the way.
WWE Saturday Morning Slam kicks off with Booker T entering the ring. On behalf of WWE board of directors, he's been looking for a General Manager for Saturday Morning Slam. He says that after a long search, he's found the perfect man... 2013 WWE Hall of Fame inductee Mick Foley!
Dolph Ziggler, AJ Lee and Big E Langston enter the ring and say that this is all a travesty. AJ says that herself and Dolph should be running the show. Daniel Bryan is out and goes on a "No" rant. Mick Foley announces that Ziggler vs. Bryan is up next.
* Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler opens the show. Heath Slater is at ringside announcing with Josh Matthews. There's a lot of "showing off" being done. Ziggler rolled out of the ring a couple of times. Bryan ended up sneaking in a hurricanrana and got the win via pinfall. After the match, Ziggler and Big E are in the ring angry.
* Brodus Clay and Tensai vs. Primo and Epico is next. Tensai and Brodus are wearing matching white jumpsuits and white hats. Brodus and Tensai get the win with a double splash.
WWE Saturday Morning Slam kicked off with Booker T announcing that he was looking for a General Manager for the show on behalf of the WWE board of directors. He then said that he found the perfect man... 2013 WWE Hall of Fame inductee Mick Foley!
Foley's first order of business was to make a match between Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler. You can get full WWE Saturday Morning Slam results here.
It is not known if Foley's role is permanent. WWE sent a press release earlier today stating that Superstars would compete over the next couple of weeks, with the winner being named the General Manager of the show on the March 16th episode.
Saturday Slam SPOILERS 3/2
Smackdown GM Booker T opened by saying he's found the perfect GM for Slam: Mick Foley. Daniel Bryan came out and said he should be the GM. Foley said Daniel's anger keeps him from getting such promotions, but his passion is something Foley looks for in an assistant GM. Dolph Ziggler entered with Big E. and A.J., and said the only thing worse than Foley being GM is Bryan being assistant gm. Foley made a match between Bryan and Ziggler with the winner becoming assistant gm.
(1) WWE tag champion Daniel Bryan beat Dolph Ziggler with a roll-up. Lot of reversals and taunting to keep the violence factor down in a kids show.
(2) Tensai & Brodus Clay beat Primo & Epico with a double splash.
* Ricardo Rodriguez introduces Alberto Del Rio, who will be facing Damien Sandow. Sandow enters the ring making fun of Rodriguez and Oklahomans. Del Rio says Sandow needs to wash his mouth because it smells like "kaka." The match begins and is back and forth before Del Rio wins via submission with the cross armbreaker.
Jim Ross will interview Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger is later tonight.
A Rock - John Cena WrestleMania promo is shown.
Backstage segment with Kane and Daniel Bryan. Both men are arguing over who was the reason that they beat the Prime Time Players on RAW. Bryan got a rematch scheduled, this time he has his hand tied behind his back and Kane is blindfolded. Kane says he's happy to be blindfolded so he won't have to look at Bryan's ugly goat face.
* The Miz vs. Antonio Cesaro in a 2 out of 3 falls match for the US championship is up now. Antonio Cesaro pinned The Miz after hitting The Neutralizer to win the first fall. The crowd is chanting "USA."
Miz won the second fall after locking in the figure four, forcing Cesaro to tap. So we're tied at one fall apiece.
Cesaro is limping badly at the start of the third fall. Cesaro hits a huge uppercut, and the Miz barely kicks out. Miz later hit a big DDT, and Cesaro barely kicked out. Miz locked in the figure four, but Cesaro made it to the ropes. The end of the fall saw Cesaro roll up the Miz, but Miz reverses. Cesaro reverses again, grabs the trunks and gets the three count. Cesaro is still the U.S. champion. He grabs the belt and leaves. Miz is furious in the ring.
Randy Orton and Sheamus are shown backstage. Sheamus says he'll have his back during Orton's match with the Big Show later tonight, since he'll be a sitting duck for the Shield. Orton says thanks.
Fandango appears on the titantron, and the caption says that he'll appear tonight.
Jim Ross enters in the ring, followed by Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter. JR said that himself and Swagger go back a long way, and talked about recruiting him back in his Sooner days. Swagger called the Sooners a team with no heart. Ross asked Swagger what changed since he left. Zeb Colter says he told Swagger about the truth about America. JR said that he doesn't understand where Zeb is coming from and he directed his question at Swagger. Colter goes on an anti-immigrant rant about how they steal jobs. Colter says himself and Swagger refuse to stand ideally by and watch the country self destruct. Swagger says "we the people." JR mentions WrestleMania, and Colter says that when the dust clears at 'Mania, a real American will walk away with the World Heavyweight Championship -- an English-speaking American. He then said that Alberto Del Rio needs to leave this country. He said the country stinks, and the stink is Del Rio. Swagger is fighting for more than a championship, he's fighting for the heart and soul of our country. JR asked what's happened to Swagger, and says he's brainwashed by Colter. Colter says JR is the one who brainwashed Swagger, and all he did was tell him the truth. JR tells Colter to express his right to remain silent. Colter tells him to be civil and JR says he doesn't care what he thinks. Swagger knocks JR's hat off and says he was wrong about JR, and he's gonna fix the problem. Swagger pokes JR in the chest and backs him into a corner. Swagger says JR isn't a real American, he's a sympathizer. Del Rio comes out to JR's aide.
Del Rio says Swagger and Colter are the problem and he's the solution. He said Swagger isn't a real American, he's a real jackass. A staredown ensued before Swagger left the ring with Colter.
* Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. The Prime Time Players is up next. Kane is blindfolded, Bryan has his arm tied behind his back. Bryan puts a face mask on Kane that has a design of a goat face on it (which Kane didn't see). Eventually Kane hit the chokeslam on Darren Young and tagged in Bryan. They got into an argument and Kane shoved Bryan. Titus O'Neil rolled Bryan up for the pin and the win. Kane took off the mask and saw the goat face on it. Kane and Bryan then argued in the middle of the ring after the match. Bryan asked Kane to hug it out, Kane put the goat face mask on Bryan, slapped him in the face and then walked out.
Matt Striker is backstage with The Big Show and asked him if he had any comments. Big Show said that it's WrestleMania season, and he needs to make an impact. He asked, what better way to make an impact than to chokeslam Randy Orton?
* Sin Cara defeated Heath Slater (with Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre) via pinfall. Was said to be a boring match.
* Fandango's debut is next.
Fandango is shown backstage trying to teach Matt Striker how to say his name. Fandango said that he mastered the art of dance and it's time to take his rhythm precision and grace to the ring. However, he'll make his debut when Striker gets his name right. So no debut for Fandango tonight.
* Randy Orton vs. The Big Show is up next. Back and forth matchup. Orton hit an impressive DDT off the top rope. The Shield came out from the crowd and surrounded the ring. Sheamus ran to the ring. The Shield start beating up on the 2 of them. Big Show gets up and hits Roman Reigns with the KO punch. Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins leave the ring and Big Show chokeslammed Orton. Sheamus then Brogue kicked Big Show. I believe this is where the show ended.
The Big Show left the ring. Orton slowly got to to his feet and then shook hands with Sheamus. The two celebrated in the ring and approached the barricade, but chooses to leave through the crowd. The Shield regrouped and returned to ringside and surrounded Orton and Sheamus in the ring. Kane's pyro went off and he entered the ring. This turned into a 6 man tag.
Kane, Randy Orton and Sheamus vs. The Shield. Randy hit Rollins and Ambrose with scoop slams. Reigns jumped in and it was 3 on 1 on Orton. Kane got in, but they beat him up too. Rollins grabbed a chair, but Sheamus rolled in and Brogue kicked Rollins. Orton hit Ambrose with an RKO, and Kane followed up by chokeslamming Reigns. The Shield retreated, and the match was a no-contest. Orton, Kane and Sheamus celebrated to end the show.
WWE Smackdown TV taping results
February 26, 2013
Oklahoma City, Okla.
Report by Aaron Webb, PWTorch correspondent
Smackdown TV SPOILERS 3/1
Alberto Del Rio vs. Damien Sandow opened the show.
(1) World Hvt. champion Alberto Del Rio beat Damien Sandow via submission in a non-title match. Del Rio won with the cross arm-breaker.
(2) U.S. champion Antonio Cesaro beat The Miz in a two-out-of-three falls match to retain the U.S. Title. Cesaro won the first fall with the Neutralizer, Miz made him tap to the figure-four for the second fall, and Cesaro reversed a roll-up and pulled the tights after a ref bump for the third fall.
(3) Sin Cara beat Heath Slater with a roll-up.
Jim Ross interviewed Jack Swagger and Dutch (Zeb Colter). Swagger insulted OU and Dutch did his immigration schtick. Ross said he disagrees with their beliefs and Swagger goes to slap Ross's hat off his head, but missed. He got it the second time. Swagger said if Ross isn't part of the solution, then he's part of the problem. He backed Ross into a corner, but Del Rio came out to save the local hero and Jack backed down.
(4) WWE tag champions Daniel Bryan & Kane beat Prime Time Players after a chokeslam. Team Hell No featured Kane blindfolded and Bryan with one arm tied behind his back, reversing the set-up from Raw. Kane's blindfold had a goatface on it, which he wasn't happy about, so he put it on Daniel's head and delivered an uppercut.
Backstage, Matt Striker interviewed Fandango. Fandango kept correcting Striker that it's Fon-dong-oooohhh and refused to wrestle this week since Striker couldn't get it right.
(5) Randy Orton beat Big Show via DQ after The Shield interfered. Sheamus came to help, then Roman Reigns bumps into Big Show and received the WMD. Orton and Sheamus turned their backs on Big Show and Orton took a chokeslam for it. Sheamus then hit Show with a Brogue Kick.
Dark Match: Sheamus & Orton & Kane apparently defeated The Shield in a six-man tag match. The faces hit their finishers and Shield retreated. The ref didn't count them out, though. Orton's music started playing as soon as they rolled out of the ring.