Undertaker's Wrestlemania opponent - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 06:38 PM Thread Starter
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Y2Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,310
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Undertaker's Wrestlemania opponent

Source: lordsofpain.net

Quote:
The Undertaker reached out to WWE in the past week and told them that he wants to compete at WrestleMania 29 and is currently in training for his return. He reportedly pitched an opponent to WWE and it's not Triple H or Ryback.
Not surprised about Undertaker not wanting to face Ryback. Ryback's still relatiely green in the ring and Taker doesn't want to risk getting hurt badly. Also, it looks like he's moved on from Triple H, which is a good thing. I don't think anybody wants to see that match again.

Two me, there are two plausible opponents for Undertaker at Wrestlemania, since Cena likely will be facing the Rock again: Sheamus and Big Show.

Both seem like they could put on a pretty good match with Undertaker. I'm especially anxious to see how Sheamus would do.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/xsigpic192407_2.gif.pagespeed.ic.hqwkLY450d.jpg
Y2Joe is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 06:43 PM
VLR
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
VLR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Neilston, Scotland
Posts: 544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Undertaker's Wrestlemania opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Joe View Post
Source: lordsofpain.net



Not surprised about Undertaker not wanting to face Ryback. Ryback's still relatiely green in the ring and Taker doesn't want to risk getting hurt badly. Also, it looks like he's moved on from Triple H, which is a good thing. I don't think anybody wants to see that match again.

Two me, there are two plausible opponents for Undertaker at Wrestlemania, since Cena likely will be facing the Rock again: Sheamus and Big Show.

Both seem like they could put on a pretty good match with Undertaker. I'm especially anxious to see how Sheamus would do.
He said he wants Punk.
VLR is offline  
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 07:30 PM
No One You Know
 
Jon Snowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 5,802
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
                     
Re: Undertaker's Wrestlemania opponent


---
★ "Everything you do in life echoes throughout eternity." ★


>> Randy Orton Appreciation Group - Join Us! <<
Jon Snowman is offline  
post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Grabbin' Dat Gem
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Weekly Planet
Posts: 74,996
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: Undertaker's Wrestlemania opponent

This was posted already.

I think we know it's Punk. Cena is facing Rock and Triple H is facing Lesnar, so that's all that's left. Needless to say, I do NOT want this match, Punk needs the main event with Rock, but as usual, they forcefeed him something completely uninteresting in the midcard.

What everyone really wants for Christmas:

Tyrion Lannister is offline  
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Don't give up on the gravy
 
Original Christmas Name's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 12,384
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
                     
Re: Undertaker's Wrestlemania opponent

Undertaker has the pull to choose his opponent?

Why not use it to push someone?

Original Christmas Name is offline  
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 07:49 PM
FEAR THE BROCKTAGON
 
JY57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 11,522
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
                     
Re: Undertaker's Wrestlemania opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
This was posted already.

I think we know it's Punk. Cena is facing Rock and Triple H is facing Lesnar, so that's all that's left. Needless to say, I do NOT want this match, Punk needs the main event with Rock, but as usual, they forcefeed him something completely uninteresting in the midcard.
he is already getting The Rock at Royal Rumble (he will be ready to go by than). People complain about Rock/Cena II, what makes Rock/Punk II any better?

http://images.wikia.com/deusex/en/images/e/e7/Adam_Jensen_Concept.jpg
JY57 is offline  
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 07:52 PM
No One You Know
 
Jon Snowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 5,802
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
                     
Re: Undertaker's Wrestlemania opponent

I still think somehow it's going to be Rock/Cena/Punk in the main event for the title, not Punk vs Taker.
Hopefully with Punk going over.

---
★ "Everything you do in life echoes throughout eternity." ★


>> Randy Orton Appreciation Group - Join Us! <<
Jon Snowman is offline  
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Grabbin' Dat Gem
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Weekly Planet
Posts: 74,996
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: Undertaker's Wrestlemania opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by JY57 View Post
he is already getting The Rock at Royal Rumble (he will be ready to go by than). People complain about Rock/Cena II, what makes Rock/Punk II any better?
Royal Rumble is not good enough, he needs a WRESTLEMANIA main event. You don't just spit in your best performers face like this, by giving him midcard matches on the years biggest show after he's carried your main title for over a year, it's insulting.

Cena has been handed enough, he doesn't need his win back. What makes it better? If you saw Rock/Cena 1, you'd know what a piece of shit match it was and wouldn't need to ask the question. I don't EVER want to see these two in the ring with each other ever fucking again.

What everyone really wants for Christmas:


Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 12-07-2012 at 07:55 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline  
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Working on my abs
 
Osize10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Pin Me Pay Me!
Posts: 2,552
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Undertaker's Wrestlemania opponent

:bryan

Osize10 is offline  
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 07:56 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 560
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Undertaker's Wrestlemania opponent

The Rock Vs John Cena Vs Cm Punk(WWE)
Triple H Vs Brock Lesnar
Ryback Vs Dolph/ Big Show(WHC)

So it me it leaves Randy Orton or Sheamus for Undertakers opponent

Top 5.

1. Sheamus
2. Brock Lesnar
3. Cm Punk
4. Bray Wyatt
5. The Shield
MVP_HHH_RKO is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome