Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/)
-   WWE Network & Weekly TV (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/wwe-network-weekly-tv/)
-   -   a question for pyro regarding vinces percieved xenophobia (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/wwe-network-weekly-tv/634882-question-pyro-regarding-vinces-percieved-xenophobia.html)

TommyWCECM 09-07-2012 02:09 AM

a question for pyro regarding vinces percieved xenophobia
 
first of all, your the reason i joined these forums, your views on some aspects of the WWE although at times outlandish and downright borderline pessimistic I have to ask.

Currently HHH is being groomed to take over the WWE hierarchy, and if you are to believe reports there is a clash of egos and buisiness crap between vince and hunter, in your mind do you feel that hunter being one of the worlds best heels when he takes over would be able to book barrett better the way you think he should? or do you think he can assert himself enough power seeing as his taken JLs job titles that he will know whats good for talent?

I ask this cause you seem so adament that barretts going to fail in the coming years.

DoubleDeckerBar 09-07-2012 02:15 AM

Re: a question for pyro regarding vinces percieved xenophobia
 
Why didn't you just send him a PM?

Look at the humiliation Regal has suffered over the years, look at Barrett's erratic booking in his short tenure. That's why he thinks it.

Borderline pessimistic? BORDERLINE! you gotta be kidding me. It's hard to argue with him though, he usually backs up his negative opinions with pretty conclusive evidence. I hope he's wrong, it will be a downright travesty if Barrett never wins the Title.

Shazayum 09-07-2012 02:16 AM

Re: a question for pyro regarding vinces percieved xenophobia
 
I'm glad you asked me this. The answer is, Vince hates black people, Wade Barrett is british so he's never winning the world title, Rowdy Roddy Piper and Mr. perfect and anyone that doesn't win a world title is a failure and a career wasted, and Mr. kennedy getting fired was the worst thing to ever happen in the history of the world since before or after the holocaust. Satisfied?

TommyWCECM 09-07-2012 02:31 AM

Re: a question for pyro regarding vinces percieved xenophobia
 
that thought never occured I probably shouldnt have said him directly but it seems to affect him the most. and regal had a huge push but he fucked it up remember?

N-destroy 09-07-2012 02:36 AM

Re: a question for pyro regarding vinces percieved xenophobia
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyWCECM (Post 11987200)
first of all, your the reason i joined these forums, your views on some aspects of the WWE although at times outlandish and downright borderline pessimistic I have to ask.

You mean re-joined?

Quote:

Currently HHH is being groomed to take over the WWE hierarchy, and if you are to believe reports there is a clash of egos and buisiness crap between vince and hunter, in your mind do you feel that hunter being one of the worlds best heels when he takes over would be able to book barrett better the way you think he should? or do you think he can assert himself enough power seeing as his taken JLs job titles that he will know whats good for talent?
There are no such reports.

Quote:

I ask this cause you seem so adament that barretts going to fail in the coming years.
Pyro is a stubborn fool, who cares what he thinks?


Quote:

Originally Posted by DoubleDeckerBar (Post 11987207)
Why didn't you just send him a PM?

Look at the humiliation Regal has suffered over the years, look at Barrett's erratic booking in his short tenure. That's why he thinks it.

Triple H was responsible for Regal's massive push in 2008 which he fucked up. Infact, according to Meltzer HHH is the sole reason regal still has a job in WWE.

DoubleDeckerBar 09-07-2012 02:39 AM

Re: a question for pyro regarding vinces percieved xenophobia
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by N-destroy (Post 11987246)
You mean re-joined?



There are no such reports.



Pyro is a stubborn fool, who cares what he thinks?




Triple H was responsible for Regal's massive push in 2008 which he fucked up. Infact, according to Meltzer HHH is the sole reason regal still has a job in WWE.

Which will only further Pyro's theory of Vince hating the English

Brodus Clay 09-07-2012 02:41 AM

Re: a question for pyro regarding vinces percieved xenophobia
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyWCECM (Post 11987200)
first of all, your the reason i joined these forums, your views on some aspects of the WWE although at times outlandish and downright borderline pessimistic I have to ask.

Currently HHH is being groomed to take over the WWE hierarchy, and if you are to believe reports there is a clash of egos and buisiness crap between vince and hunter, in your mind do you feel that hunter being one of the worlds best heels when he takes over would be able to book barrett better the way you think he should? or do you think he can assert himself enough power seeing as his taken JLs job titles that he will know whats good for talent?

I ask this cause you seem so adament that barretts going to fail in the coming years.

Pyro is a draw.

TommyWCECM 09-07-2012 02:43 AM

Re: a question for pyro regarding vinces percieved xenophobia
 
re-joined?........oh yeah i remember now i joined 3 years ago got sick of the bitching then left. ive grown up and yeah need an escape so yeah

The GOAT One 09-07-2012 03:01 AM

Re: a question for pyro regarding vinces percieved xenophobia
 
So Pyro is now drawing in new forum members? Should be on commission ...

ChristianPeeper 09-07-2012 04:07 AM

Re: a question for pyro regarding vinces percieved xenophobia
 
Let's go PYRO... PYRO sucks


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2