WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion - Page 70 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #691 of 1030 (permalink) Old 07-20-2012, 05:06 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Zankman Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Serbia
Posts: 2,158
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

I understand that Bateman and Curtis were once a tag team, but they've been adversaries on NXT for a long while, while Curtis and McGillicuty have been paired together much more often.

However, I can imagine their over-the-top characters meshing well together.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/063/e/2/curt_hawkins_by_guilhermefaraco-d4rqwcn.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #692 of 1030 (permalink) Old 07-20-2012, 05:15 PM
Searching for a new identity
 
1andOnlyDobz!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cymru
Posts: 5,530
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross412 View Post
A-Ry vs Rhodes was great. A Ry is looking better every week on superstars, I especially like that arm drag transisoned into a duplex that he has been doing lately
Glad to hear it. Says 2 things:

1. A-Ry has improved a lot
2. Cody Rhodes is seriously good to be able to put on a good match the day after MITB (which he took a couple of big bumps in)


1andOnlyDobz! is offline  
post #693 of 1030 (permalink) Old 07-22-2012, 04:01 AM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Zankman Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Serbia
Posts: 2,158
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Loved the screaming girls when McIntyre's music hit.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/063/e/2/curt_hawkins_by_guilhermefaraco-d4rqwcn.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline  
post #694 of 1030 (permalink) Old 07-23-2012, 06:01 PM
Searching for a new identity
 
1andOnlyDobz!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cymru
Posts: 5,530
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankman Jack View Post
Loved the screaming girls when McIntyre's music hit.
I feel bad for Mcintyre. He has a lot of talent and has a lot going for him but imo, he seems to excel at things where others are just as good if not better. It doesn't help that besides his natural presence, he doesn't stand out. He's a bit bland.

Screaming girls is all well and good but he isn't the only guy to get it. Orton and Rhodes both get the same treatment.

If he finds a way to split from the herd in some way this guy is going places.


1andOnlyDobz! is offline  
post #695 of 1030 (permalink) Old 07-24-2012, 08:09 AM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Zankman Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Serbia
Posts: 2,158
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andOnlyDobz! View Post
I feel bad for Mcintyre. He has a lot of talent and has a lot going for him but imo, he seems to excel at things where others are just as good if not better. It doesn't help that besides his natural presence, he doesn't stand out. He's a bit bland.

Screaming girls is all well and good but he isn't the only guy to get it. Orton and Rhodes both get the same treatment.

If he finds a way to split from the herd in some way this guy is going places.
I agree, he needs a break-out moment.

---
Anyways, I think I'm going to stick with only watching Superstars for a while now. No point in RAW anymore, haha.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/063/e/2/curt_hawkins_by_guilhermefaraco-d4rqwcn.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline  
post #696 of 1030 (permalink) Old 07-25-2012, 12:52 PM
The Face Of The Company
 
dxbender's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 18,733
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Why doesn't WWE cancel superstars? Are people really gonna go to WWE events at 7PM(if they're on the east cost, and as early as 4pm if they're on west coast) for WWE shows on Monday?

They should just cancel superstars, so then they fully utilize time on Raw and also use up other time for Smackdown

dxbender is offline  
post #697 of 1030 (permalink) Old 07-25-2012, 01:03 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,531
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

McIntyre is the face of superstars.
Patrick Bateman is offline  
post #698 of 1030 (permalink) Old 07-25-2012, 01:12 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
TheSupremeForce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,123
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxbender View Post
Why doesn't WWE cancel superstars? Are people really gonna go to WWE events at 7PM(if they're on the east cost, and as early as 4pm if they're on west coast) for WWE shows on Monday?

They should just cancel superstars, so then they fully utilize time on Raw and also use up other time for Smackdown
Superstars is pretty much the only way most people on the roster have ANY opportunity to wrestle an actual match on anything other than house shows.

Also, they have television deals in place internationally, so they can't simply drop it even if they wanted to (not that they should).
TheSupremeForce is offline  
post #699 of 1030 (permalink) Old 07-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Zankman Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Serbia
Posts: 2,158
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolverSnake View Post
McIntyre is the face of superstars.
Hm, I'd say that Kidd/Ryder/Hunico are on the same level as him regarding the "Superstars ME scene".

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSupremeForce View Post
Superstars is pretty much the only way most people on the roster have ANY opportunity to wrestle an actual match on anything other than house shows.

Also, they have television deals in place internationally, so they can't simply drop it even if they wanted to (not that they should).
Exactly.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/063/e/2/curt_hawkins_by_guilhermefaraco-d4rqwcn.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline  
post #700 of 1030 (permalink) Old 07-25-2012, 02:09 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,531
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankman Jack View Post
Hm, I'd say that Kidd/Ryder/Hunico are on the same level as him regarding the "Superstars ME scene".



Exactly.
Yes, that is true, I just put him as the Face because he is a personal favorite of mine.
Patrick Bateman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome