WWE Network Discussion Thread - Page 63 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 7Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #621 of 3829 (permalink) Old 04-02-2014, 02:10 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,376
Points: 607
     
Re: Official WWE Network Discussion Thread

I didn't get it for the current stuff..though I WILL watch every PPV. I mostly got it for the old school PPVs. And of course ECW Hardcore TV. The only episode I really wish they had uploaded was #72...the night of the big NWA tournament.

Not removing until
[ ] Zack Ryder goes to TNA or ROH and is used properly
[X] George Springer hits a homer
[ ] John Cena does another rap
[ ] MLB reinstate Pete Rose
[ ] MLB creates a special HOF wing for the roiders
[ ] Astros win the World Series

Top 10 favorite wrestlers
10. Shane Douglas
9. Juvi
8. Chris Jericho
7. Cactus Jack
6. DDP
5. Jeff Jarrett
4. RVD
3. 2 Cold Scorpio
2. Stone Cold Steve Austin
1. HBK
jorgovan21 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #622 of 3829 (permalink) Old 04-02-2014, 02:23 AM
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
Vic Capri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,915
Points: 2,282
                     
Re: Official WWE Network Discussion Thread



Jericho, Foley, Stephanie, Miz, Cena, Kingston, Heyman, Rollins, Undertaker, and Helmsley (when he still had long hair) give insight.

They recap Triple H's career until his infamous quad tear. When he was told he was going to be out of action for a year, he worked his ass off to make it back early from his career ending injury because he didn't want to miss Wrestlemania 18. With a giant hole in the middle of his quad, he got the surgery and rehabbed from 9am to 5pm, 7 days a week.

It was during this time, him and Stephanie fell in love with each other because they had a lot of time to be with one another. Triple H was crazy over when he came back on WWE television so he had to win the Royal Rumble and the Undisputed Championship.

The only problem was Chris Jericho. He was a paper champion. Intentionally booked poorly since Vengeance 2001, he had no credibility heading into Toronto and Stephanie's involvement took the focus off him. Had Jericho been built up as a strong champion without her around, I think fans would've given a damn about the predictable and forgettable main event. And its a real shame too because the match itself is actually pretty good.

- Vic



Currently suspended.
Vic Capri is offline  
post #623 of 3829 (permalink) Old 04-02-2014, 08:21 AM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 449
Points: 105
     
Re: Official WWE Network Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabraxal View Post
This has more than paid for itself already.. not just 10 dollars but the whole 60 dollar commitment.

I've gotten more than my 60 dollars worth without a single pay per view being streamed yet. I've enjoyed this big time on a near daily basis. Well done, WWE!
YouThinkUKnowMe is offline  
post #624 of 3829 (permalink) Old 04-02-2014, 10:25 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
PaulHBK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,296
Points: 147
                   
Is there going to be a new WrestleMania Rewind next Tuesday? Was there a promo after last night's episode for next week?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Thank You Shawn Michaels. The Greatest Professional Wrestler of All-Time.

Light============and=====Darkness
Heaven-----------------and--------Hell
The Showstopper------------------The Phenom
The Headliner----------------------The Deadman
The Main Event---------------------The Red Devil
The Icon----------------------------The Conscience of WWE
Mr. WrestleMania------------------Big Evil
The Heartbreak Kid (HBK!)-------The Streak!
Shawn Michaels--------vs---------The Undertaker
===========WrestleMania 25===========


It's Hell trying to get to Heaven.

I was there at WrestleMania 25...
And it was awesome! (except for Triple H/Orton)


WWECWCWWF
Attended WrestleMania XXVII to see my hero get inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame!!!
PaulHBK is offline  
post #625 of 3829 (permalink) Old 04-02-2014, 12:45 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Zappers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 419
Points: 85
   
Re: Official WWE Network Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Digby Chicken Caesar View Post
Yes, it'll go into the VOd section as soon as it has finished.

Also, if you're late for the start, you can view it from the beginning at any time during broadcast.
May I please ask where you heard that info? I can't seem to find either of those two bits of info anywhere.
Zappers is offline  
post #626 of 3829 (permalink) Old 04-02-2014, 12:47 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,657
Points: 0
             
Re: Official WWE Network Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Capri View Post


Jericho, Foley, Stephanie, Miz, Cena, Kingston, Heyman, Rollins, Undertaker, and Helmsley (when he still had long hair) give insight.

They recap Triple H's career until his infamous quad tear. When he was told he was going to be out of action for a year, he worked his ass off to make it back early from his career ending injury because he didn't want to miss Wrestlemania 18. With a giant hole in the middle of his quad, he got the surgery and rehabbed from 9am to 5pm, 7 days a week.

It was during this time, him and Stephanie fell in love with each other because they had a lot of time to be with one another. Triple H was crazy over when he came back on WWE television so he had to win the Royal Rumble and the Undisputed Championship.

The only problem was Chris Jericho. He was a paper champion. Intentionally booked poorly since Vengeance 2001, he had no credibility heading into Toronto and Stephanie's involvement took the focus off him. Had Jericho been built up as a strong champion without her around, I think fans would've given a damn about the predictable and forgettable main event. And its a real shame too because the match itself is actually pretty good.

- Vic
I was there for that!
BrownianMotion is offline  
post #627 of 3829 (permalink) Old 04-02-2014, 12:55 PM
Cutting a shoot promo to get over
 
666_The_Game_666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,461
Points: 90
                     
Re: Official WWE Network Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappers View Post
May I please ask where you heard that info? I can't seem to find either of those two bits of info anywhere.
They confirmed this during the initial Launch at CES in January

666_The_Game_666 is offline  
post #628 of 3829 (permalink) Old 04-02-2014, 12:57 PM
(ง ͠ ͟ʖ ͡)ง (ง ̀_́)ง
 
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Jolly 'ole England
Posts: 6,045
Points: 0
                     
Re: Official WWE Network Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappers View Post
May I please ask where you heard that info? I can't seem to find either of those two bits of info anywhere.
http://imgur.com/5pNt1Sl

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar is offline  
post #629 of 3829 (permalink) Old 04-02-2014, 01:44 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Zappers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 419
Points: 85
   
Re: Official WWE Network Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666_The_Game_666 View Post
They confirmed this during the initial Launch at CES in January
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Digby Chicken Caesar View Post
Thanks guys.


Another question I had a few pages back that nobody answered yet. Maybe you might know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappers View Post
Forgive me if this has been brought up before.

But on the Xbox 360 app. Am I correct that older PPV's (specifically non HD & 4:3 ratio) the audio is much lower than the more current PPV's and content. (not talking about video quality, just audio quality) And is this the same on other devices or PC?
Zappers is offline  
post #630 of 3829 (permalink) Old 04-02-2014, 04:05 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
thefranchise03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 228
Points: 15
 
Re: Official WWE Network Discussion Thread

Won't be long until they start uploading Nitro. They probably will once they air the Monday Night War. Hope they will upload ECW on TNN, but doubt it.
thefranchise03 is offline  
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome