The online store Canadian Futureshop revealed some details of the game WWE 2k14 to be released by WWE and 2K Games in late October this year. Although few details have been released, gives notice some improvements over the previous version of the game
According to a newly published product description, players can now select wrestlers from the “WWE pantheon of legendary stars”, meaning more characters will be available to play as or against. As well as the all new superstars, the game will reportedly include; historic WWE video footage, classic images and give a multi-camera experience as well as detailed cut scenes.
The description claims the game’s audio environment has also been improved with the crowd being more realistic than ever before. The game also boasts addictive game play and intuitive controls.
- You can select a classic fighter from the legendary star of WWE.
- Visuals includes new and historical scenes WWE video pictures, classic, multi-camera angles and scenes with detailed cuts.
- An immersive audio environment that will carry high the emotional power of the public to react to your movements.
- Unlock new exciting content and fighters.
- An addictive gameplay, intuitive control.
- WWE Career mode allows you to create an epic tale that starts as a rookie to become a superstar.
- The game will be released in October this year only for PS3 and Xbox 360.
I do not know if it was already posted, sorry if it has been ...