WWE '13 Glitch - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-04-2013, 11:41 PM Thread Starter
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 210
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
WWE '13 Glitch

Am I the only one who can't play a WWE '13 match without the whole game freezing? It's annoying. What's the point of having a game you can't play? I've seen other people had this issue too. Is there a fix to it by now?
RawActive is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-05-2013, 11:53 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Mr. Giraffe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: VA
Posts: 181
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: WWE '13 Glitch

Is it any match or just matches with created material? Also make sure your disc isn't scratched. My WWE 12 disc was scratched badly and I couldn't use created rings or a lot of CAWs in matches


WWE: CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Antonio Cesaro, Kane, Taker, The Shield, AJ, The Wyatt Family, Corey Graves, Paige, Sami Zayn, PTP, Emma, Solomon Crowe, Kalisto
TNA: Austin Aires, Bully Ray, Kurt Angle, Velvet Sky, Bad Influence, Jeff Hardy, TJ Perkins
Other: Kevin Steen, Davey Richards, The Briscoes, Mike Bennett, Maria, Truth Martini, Michael Elgin, Adam Cole, Colt Cabana, Super Smash Bros, Scarlett Bordeaux, Chris Hero
Not removing until:
Paige debuts on main roster
Christopher Daniels is TNA World Champion
An Indy alumni headlines WrestleMania
Antonio Cesaro does a no-hand airplane spin
WWE signs Kevin Steen
Mr. Giraffe is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-05-2013, 06:30 PM Thread Starter
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 210
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: WWE '13 Glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Giraffe View Post
Is it any match or just matches with created material? Also make sure your disc isn't scratched. My WWE 12 disc was scratched badly and I couldn't use created rings or a lot of CAWs in matches
It's any match in general. Any time I have any match the game will automatically freeze as soon as the opening bell rings. The game is still in just as good condition as it was when I bought it, not even so much as a finger print on it.
RawActive is offline  
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-05-2013, 06:36 PM
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: like a bitch
Posts: 2,959
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: WWE '13 Glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawActive View Post
It's any match in general. Any time I have any match the game will automatically freeze as soon as the opening bell rings. The game is still in just as good condition as it was when I bought it, not even so much as a finger print on it.
I find this hard to belive, as billions play the same disk conditions and its works just fine, if it was a natural glitch form a clean disk it would happen more

Have you downloaded any dlc?

How dose it frezze? what happens?
turn off your xbox, do you hear a noise when you turn it off?

Fuck Rayfu, its time for a ban!
Rayfu is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-05-2013, 06:42 PM
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,499
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: WWE '13 Glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawActive View Post
Am I the only one who can't play a WWE '13 match without the whole game freezing? It's annoying. What's the point of having a game you can't play? I've seen other people had this issue too. Is there a fix to it by now?

This is a recurring problem for a lot of people. The best advice is to clean your console (not sure if you are even old enough to remember, but, think old school Nintendo cartridge blowing, do that to your console). If it still doesn't work, your best bet is to just exchange the game.

It has happened to a lot of people during CAW matches and online.

It's a glitch that THQ knew about and they were suppose to release a patch to fix it.


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hogan’s got no hair on his chest? Only friend he’s got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-05-2013, 06:45 PM
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: like a bitch
Posts: 2,959
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: WWE '13 Glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
This is a recurring problem for a lot of people. The best advice is to clean your console (not sure if you are even old enough to remember, but, think old school Nintendo cartridge blowing, do that to your console). If it still doesn't work, your best bet is to just exchange the game.

It has happened to a lot of people during CAW matches and online.

It's a glitch that THQ knew about and they were suppose to release a patch to fix it.
this is not the same thing, form what he is saying it freezes at any match with out fail

the glitch was never that bad, it happen evrey now and then, but he makes it sound like he CANT play a match at all

Fuck Rayfu, its time for a ban!
Rayfu is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome